Fordmods Logo

bbm into EA, vacuum connections 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: bbm into EA, vacuum connections
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:32 pm 
Stock as a Rock

TAS, Australia

Ok as usual i've done a bit of an oopsie. I've got the bbm manifold in my ea and it used to work until i had a problem with the ecu i have controlling it, well at the time i thought it was the ecu, turns out it wasn't. But i hooked up the vacuum line going to the front of the manifold that controls the manifold so it was always in the long runner mode, but it meant the heater controls didn't work :P
Anyway i tried to fix everything today and as usual i have spare parts an no idea what goes where and there is no falcons left at the wreckers for me to look at. I've got two vacuum lines coming off the back of the motor going to that big plack rubber plug things, a large one goes to the bbm control module under the water canister and a smaller one to the heater control. But i have another one that looks to be coming from the control module back to the big rubber connecter but there is nothing on the motor side of the plug so no vacuum ect, it's a smaller one so any ideas where this is meant to go? The part i have spare is just like an L shaped plastic thing with the rubber bits on both sides for vacuum lines to go into but i can't se how it makes a difference to anything :S I might have lost something else though, who knows.

I did try putting that spare vacuum hose into the heater source so it has constant vacuum but still didn't do anything.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]