Fordmods Logo

eb retro fit Au2 VCt to eb2 little problems 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: eb retro fit Au2 VCt to eb2 little problems
Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:57 pm 
Parts Gopher

Ride: EB GLi S2

VIC, Australia

hi ok i have looked around and some more looking around but i have not found anything to help withthe following:
First i have a problem with the 2 vacuume lines the little black and green lines the ones that go into the old Eb manifold i am running all the EL running gear and i am wondering where theses 2 lines go into.

Second:
i have the EF thermo fans and i need someone to show me a wiring diragram or tell me how thay did the fan wiring to the computer to run it withthe air con and all. i hav found some things on how to do it but it does not go into detail on how to do it. thanks

third: i am wondring who did the fuel lines fro mthe bbm to the eb fuel lines like the ones on the El have the high pressure clips and on the eb it was just hose clamps so i was thinking that if i just cut the fuel line pressure clips and just use hose clamps to told them on as i have not changed the fuel pump and i figure that it should be all the same fuel pressure if i am not wrong? all though i have been mistaken a fair few times
and

how do i wire the vct to the bbm vacume Solenoid what wire goes to the green ine or the power?? and finally io know its been alot of questions but i need to know where and how you put the coil, as i cant find anywhere to put it as i have run out of ideas to put it as i have fould evey place i have decided to put it, it seems to be in the way.

hope you can help me out with my problems and once i have thse sorted it will be drivable well i hope so. otherise it will be to the auto elec or the wreckers no it wont, i want it to go and smoke a few commos. thanks for all your help.

it aint over till its over......

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]