Joined: 2nd Oct 2007
Ride: EB S XR6
I have, after long hours of debating with myself!, decided to upgrade my inline 6 EB S pac. ( Engine changover to XR6 ED)
At the moment she is running at just over 200 rwhp with
- stage 3 elite performance camshaft
- 50 thou shaved off of the head hence bumping up compression...
- CAPA uni chip
- pacemaker extractors running through a magna high flow 3inch cat back to a 2.5 inch red back exhaust into a 3inch dump pipe.
- Port and polish (minor)
- and obviously a custom tune.
NOW!!! after finally deciding i have bought and currently fitting a Snort Performance stage 2 turbo kit with liquid to air intercooler
- Pedders sport ryder suspension, which includes the WHOLE package,
- running a brand spankin new Haltech interceptor ECU ( otherwise known as the miniceptor)
- and ACL race pistons which i wont be fitting till next year,
I was just wondering who else has fitted a SNORT kit to their E series falcon, or used the Haltech computer, as i would like to know how well this package would turn out, even though i will be finding out in a matter of weeks haha...
Any feedback would be great,
How is pedders sports suspension compared to rivals?? is anybody running it at the moment??
|Who is online|
Users browsing this forum: ILLaViTaR and 22 guests