EF Turbo 

Page 2 of 3 [ 32 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:00 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 20 images

Ride: FG XR8, F6 F6 ute, XR5T, Capri

WA, Australia

charlie4401 wrote:
dose any one know of Prices of the T56 6 speed for a EF???

ive got one for sale, $3500
22,000km old
comes with: T56, flywheel, AP Racing twin plate clutch, FPV shifter

Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:20 pm 
Smokin em up

Gallery: 21 images

Ride: EF, Magna, R33 skyline

very good will have to keep that in mind. how hard is it to change from the T5 to the T56???

Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:42 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Ride: TE Cortina

VIC, Australia

Thats a great effort FLASH. You do ford 6 owners proud!

Horsepower Sells cars, Torques wins races

Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:02 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 25 images

Ride: FALCON EB TURBO, EL XR6

NSW, Australia

Thanks mate, it goes really well at the moment, but it still needs more. Traction is my biggest issue with 1st and 2nd being useless and she sometimes either breaks traction in third or slips the clutch as well from time to time. My best 60ft has been 2.6 as she just doesn't move of the line :roll:

I am just happy at the moment ive got that far on the stock ecu. I have a haltech to go on her but i see it as a personal challenge to go as far as i can on the factory ecu :)

FALCAHOLIC

IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED
DESTROY ALL EVIDENCE THAT YOU EVEN TRIED

Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:06 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: ef xr6 turbo

SA, Australia

i got confused. i have a snort kiet with the external wastegate with a 9 psi spring. i only want to run around 6 with a boost controller. but now youz saying that i can only go up with boost not down with a 9 psi spring

there are a few falcons in my drive way, some of them are turbo charged and some arent, some have big engines and some are small but they all have one thing in common and that is the blue oval on the front

Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:51 am 
Oompa Loompa

VIC, Australia

FLASH wrote:
Thanks mate, it goes really well at the moment, but it still needs more. Traction is my biggest issue with 1st and 2nd being useless and she sometimes either breaks traction in third or slips the clutch as well from time to time. My best 60ft has been 2.6 as she just doesn't move of the line :roll:

I am just happy at the moment ive got that far on the stock ecu. I have a haltech to go on her but i see it as a personal challenge to go as far as i can on the factory ecu :)

Well done. Try a flash tuner they are believed to work for the EECV-4 ecu's. Thats a great result for that power.

I managed to make only a fraction more on a similiar combo, but I built my own intake manifold, exhaust manifold, and piping for cooler.

Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:33 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: FG XR8, F6 F6 ute, XR5T, Capri

WA, Australia

james88 wrote:
i got confused. i have a snort kiet with the external wastegate with a 9 psi spring. i only want to run around 6 with a boost controller. but now youz saying that i can only go up with boost not down with a 9 psi spring

exactly! the lowest boost you can run is 9psi

Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:54 am 
Getting Side Ways

SA, Australia

doh. i told the guy i only wanted to run 5 or 6psi. so now i need a new wastegate. so the waste gate runs off boost not vacuum?

there are a few falcons in my drive way, some of them are turbo charged and some arent, some have big engines and some are small but they all have one thing in common and that is the blue oval on the front

Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:55 am 
Getting Side Ways

SA, Australia

dont worry about answerin that i know it does because it needs 9 psi of boost to open the gate.

Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:55 am 
Getting Side Ways

SA, Australia

does anyone know if geoff from snort can supply different springs

Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:50 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

Whats wrong with 9psi? The bottom end will take it.

What brand is the wastegate? some springs are interchangeable between brands, mainly the cheaper ones.

Like a hks copy will take a hks spring.

FALCAHOLIC

Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:01 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

TE JET wrote:
FLASH wrote:

Well done. Try a flash tuner they are believed to work for the EECV-4 ecu's. Thats a great result for that power.

I managed to make only a fraction more on a similiar combo, but I built my own intake manifold, exhaust manifold, and piping for cooler.

Cheers mate, i was under the impression that it was only au and onwards that you can get "flashed". Other than that its just the j3 chips and that for the e-series? It will be good if you can though.

Id love a custom intake, ive got some plans and will get around to it one day :roll: , Yeah i did my cooler piping but its only 2 1/2 as a whole buch of pipe & bends came with the cooler i bought so i figured i may as well use it :) , I don't envy you with making the manifold though.... I haven't got the patience!

So what was your rwkw? did you do the 1/4?

FALCAHOLIC

Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:44 pm 
Getting Side Ways

SA, Australia

unsure of brand come with the snort performance kit.

Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:31 pm 
Smokin em up

Gallery: 21 images

Ride: EF, Magna, R33 skyline

Hi guys I got one of them cheap Monsta proformance wastegate's with a 16psi spring I want a 10psi spring can any one tell me were I can get one???

Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:11 am 
Oompa Loompa

VIC, Australia

Cheers mate, i was under the impression that it was only au and onwards that you can get "flashed". Other than that its just the j3 chips and that for the e-series? It will be good if you can though.

Id love a custom intake, ive got some plans and will get around to it one day :roll: , Yeah i did my cooler piping but its only 2 1/2 as a whole buch of pipe & bends came with the cooler i bought so i figured i may as well use it :) , I don't envy you with making the manifold though.... I haven't got the patience!

So what was your rwkw? did you do the 1/4?[/quote]

At a dyno day recently i made 500rwhp. http://www.fullboost.com.au/story.php?secId=301&storyId=1160&page=1&start=1&end=30&year=2008
Thats on PULP with full exhaust. My best 1/4 is 11.1. Here is a fullboost video with my corty in it. Mine is the black TE... 4.0L Turbo.
http://www.fullboost.com.au/video.php?id=439

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 3  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next