Fordmods Logo

Extractors 

Page 4 of 4 [ 48 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post subject: Re: Extractors
Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:23 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BF Fairmont Ghia & TS Magna

NSW, Australia

tickford_6 your first hand experience is appreciated.

yes i know people on forums have the ability to s**t other people off with stupids questions and by not doing searches, but we all had to start somewhere and ask what seems and appears to be stupid questions.....

I don't know what to write in here LOL
Bear's Build Thread

Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:27 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: 2010 G6E

VIC, Australia

tickford_6 wrote:
So sorry if if people give me the s**t and I give it back. But hey if you want, I'll leave. but i'll spend weeks editing ALL of my technical posts with the words "I was asked to leave, so I'm taking my knowledge with me"

time to start print screening, lol jokes.
you make a fair point, and as i've learnt, stupid questions make for stupid answers, it's always best to use the search function first.
but violence isn't solved with violence either, guys need to harden up, move on and save the drama for facebook.
also, bring on holden wangcars.
on the topic of extractors, being that i have lpg, and my mixer/converter whatever it is is situated near my factory ones, i've heard that i may have a hard time getting some aftermarket ones such as 4480's due to space?

be good or be good at it.

Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:30 pm 
Getting Side Ways

teeroy wrote:
tickford_6 wrote:
So sorry if if people give me the s**t and I give it back. But hey if you want, I'll leave. but i'll spend weeks editing ALL of my technical posts with the words "I was asked to leave, so I'm taking my knowledge with me"

time to start print screening, lol jokes.
you make a fair point, and as i've learnt, stupid questions make for stupid answers, it's always best to use the search function first.
but violence isn't solved with violence either, guys need to harden up, move on and save the drama for facebook.
also, bring on holden wangcars.
on the topic of extractors, being that i have lpg, and my mixer/converter whatever it is is situated near my factory ones, i've heard that i may have a hard time getting some aftermarket ones such as 4480's due to space?

there is plenty of room to move converters around to get 4480's to fit, though a decent heat shield will need to be fitted as per AS1425. (LPG installation standard)

Sort by  
 Page 4 of 4  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4