Fordmods Logo

How to turn back speedos? 

Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:03 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: egas bf xt

NSW, Australia

Another old thread that has been dug up! hehe PWC666 sounds like a nice fella doesn't he? Careful now, he's spent an entire $5,000 which has given him a new car (geez the car company's must be making a killing if its only costing $5,000 to completely overhaul everything!)

What a knob... you offer someone some advice and they shoot ya down, but obviously PWC666 knows best :S Just goes to show you get genuine idiots in every walk of life... even on fordmods.

I can see through wooden doors.

Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:16 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: Trik'd up EFII XR6

WA, Australia

ahh come on fella flaming was f**k off so unless we want the mods crackin the whip id forget it.... PWC Madmax dude is a veteran round here and has offer loads of assistance and critism on so many aspects and i think if there are even any.that nothing bad has really been said bout him or that the pricks never been wrong lol...

In the end mate your gonna do what u want and we can see u care for the legalities as u pursued what u could and couldnt do...so end the end your gonna do whateva you believe to have understood and heard right.

One thing tho mate mouthin off aint a smart thing when so many people browse this forum...not many r gonna wanna offer assistance if u blast away when what u hear is different to someone elses opinion correct or not

For Sale: 25 Farad Rockford Fosgate Competition Series Carbon Cap, more to come - pm me if interested

Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:33 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: 2003 BA XT

WA, Australia

AGREED^^^^^^^

Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:30 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: BA XTS, BF Xr6 Turbo Ute

QLD, Australia

I just reckon it is silly to get all worked up over things like that. This forum is all about people helping each other out, and sharing their achievements with regards to their cars with people who enjoy the same sort of things. (well thats what I believe fordmods to be all about) The best thing people can do on this forum is take advice from everybody and use what they see to be helpful. No point getting all worked up. I cant believe this thread turned so bad over a speedo. Imagine what would happen if it was some guy mouthin off about fords jumped on the forum, u would need to go to church the next day just to be forgiven for the language!! LOL :D :twisted: :evil:

Ford Fan: Since 1987 - Born a Blue Oval Supporter!

Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:35 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EF Futura Wagon

QLD, Australia

Not to but in here....BUT in QLD at least you can do what ever you want and as long as you keep a record of when you made the change (original k's) and have it signed by a JP, QLD transport does not care. I went in when I changed the cluster on my EF. Went for 600,000 to about 200,000k's. I was all worried and had everything signed and dated and verified by JP's the people that sold the cluster, everything. QLD transport said that it can't even be recorded on their system. That's right the odo reading isn't recorded. It's all kept on their paper files, but not on the computers. They said as long as you have some record and when you sell it you advise the person then you have done nothing wrong.

And the guys in Toowoomba are located just in front of Humphery Motors (Alfa workshop) near the Hospital.

cheers
Scott

If it doesn't fit, jam it. If that doesn't work use a hammer. - Engineers Motto

Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:43 pm 
Smokin em up

Ride: BA mk11 XR6T UTE ,v8 fairmont gh

WA, Australia

Reminds me of a couple of movies, Grumpy old men or the Odd couple, Either way your both passionate so just agree to disagree, who knows if you two ever met you would probaly be good mates, opposites attract.

Sort by  
 Page 3 of 3  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3