Page 3 of 3 [ 34 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post subject: Re: is it possible to twin turbo an fg xr6 non turbo
Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:39 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: 2006 BF XR8 Boss 260

New Zealand

badkiwi wrote:
Deff wrote:
Wow. This is how someone who is interested in modifying their car is treated here...

When I joined I assumed this was the place to be to ask these types of questions, obviously it's become a haven of elitists, sad really considering the work alot of people have put into this place.

there still is alota good dudes on here that will help, but i think that it was more of ask silly question get silly answer , why ask abt something u cant even look at doin for 2 + yrs, and there is stuff on here already abt twin turbo, i dont think there guys were being mean to him. but every one has an opinun :P .

I don't disagree but if people come here not knowing the etiquette of the place and get trolled hard they most likely won't come back...

Just my opinion :)

Current...
XY Faker Project...
EL XR6 Work Hack...

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:11 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: BA XLS Ute

VIC, Australia

Deff wrote:
badkiwi wrote:
Deff wrote:
Wow. This is how someone who is interested in modifying their car is treated here...

When I joined I assumed this was the place to be to ask these types of questions, obviously it's become a haven of elitists, sad really considering the work alot of people have put into this place.

there still is alota good dudes on here that will help, but i think that it was more of ask silly question get silly answer , why ask abt something u cant even look at doin for 2 + yrs, and there is stuff on here already abt twin turbo, i dont think there guys were being mean to him. but every one has an opinun :P .

I don't disagree but if people come here not knowing the etiquette of the place and get trolled hard they most likely won't come back...

Yeah good point i guess, However most new people introduce themselves, talk about their cars and then talk about plans and ask for advice... Yes, people ask silly questions.. I did.. But if you're gunna get on here, post a pick of yourself doing a fully sick skid and then say in 2yrs can i twin turbo my car...? You may as well get on here and say "can i strap a rocket to my bed and fly to the moon??" I think most members on here are pretty reasonable, even when new and old members ask silly, sometimes stupid questions... I still ask a few i'm sure. :?

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:59 pm 
Smokin em up

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: 03 BA

NSW, Australia

BAXLS03 wrote:
Deff wrote:
badkiwi wrote:
Deff wrote:

yep true .
Yeah good point i guess, However most new people introduce themselves, talk about their cars and then talk about plans and ask for advice... Yes, people ask silly questions.. I did.. But if you're gunna get on here, post a pick of yourself doing a fully sick skid and then say in 2yrs can i twin turbo my car...? You may as well get on here and say "can i strap a rocket to my bed and fly to the moon??" I think most members on here are pretty reasonable, even when new and old members ask silly, sometimes stupid questions... I still ask a few i'm sure. :?

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:33 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 12 images

Ride: BA XT V8

WA, Australia

badkiwi wrote:
BAXLS03 wrote:
Deff wrote:
badkiwi wrote:
Deff wrote:

yep true .

well said.. i think.. lol

BA XT V8. Ice Mint. 18" Speedys. XR6T LSD. Full Pacemaker twin 2 1/2inch Stainless Steel system. Custom CAI. Black XR interior with white trimming. Powerbond underdrive kit 25%.
13.65@102mph. 2800 hi-Stall.
230RWKW@5250 rpm. 625NM.

Sort by  
 Page 3 of 3  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3