put a new fuel pump in the EB 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: put a new fuel pump in the EB
Posted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:08 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: EB Falcon

VIC, Australia

well my EB has been sitting around for a week now... its cant be RWC ever! so i cant sell it..(its my bushbasher that i drive on the road) but anyways long story short i bought a new 2003 ba xr6 they are pretty good stock so im keeping her stock.

i put this new fuel pump in ( f**k C*** of a thing to get that retaner ring back on but i got it on). (i know someone that does castings and i will buy a new one from ford or ebay or where ever i find a cheaper one and get a cast of it and make something out of some form of metal to make it way stronger than this ford s**t. the s**t filter didnt want to stay on the fuel pump keep falling off in the tank im like wtf! so i put it on for the last time and didnt recheack the f**k and closed everything up put the tank in and started the car, first go start up! YAY! and i havent heard that V8 sound form my EB in ages so i was like a dog with 2 d**k took her out for a drive put 3/4 of a tank in and i think i would of done 100-120k's last night and im on 1/4 it never used to be that s**t on fuel but there was something that i couldnt get my head around the fact that i had a new set of tyres on and my single spiner diff (built like a brick s**t house) was kicking out and doing all sorts of s**t around corner and though intersections and i wasnt even given it to it, and like it was dry as a bone in a deasert last night around my area. im like f**k hell i went thought the new set of tyres now just from last night i dont know whats going on mind you this car is on its last leg... i did cut the a/c belt off coz she was rooted but i dont thing that extra .000001 kw at the wheels whould of made that much of a diff. and all i have done to the eb is:

-xr6 head port and polish and
-a massive cam form wade the 1521a
-tune chip
-el mont giah ecu
-pod
-headers
-ford cat cut and welded to fit
-2 1/2 inch with one muffler
and thats it the only thing i really like about it it sounds like an V8 its pretty sexy but the body has been though war and what have you.

'Hoon- related' offences are:
Improper use of a motor vehicle, where the driver has intentionally caused one or more tyres to lose traction.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]