Fordmods Logo

Shiftkit 

Page 2 of 2 [ 27 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:08 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: 66 Coupe

WA, Australia

Platinum service is a prepaid service, a satchel which had your order in it, addressed to you was delivered to the osborne park business centre, which I then had to go and get it back off them after you cancelled the order. What more proof do you want Shannon?

Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:54 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 21 images

Ride: 98 EL Futura

Power: 199 rwkw

VIC, Australia

why didn't you just pick it up if you live 30min away from shiftkits.com?, wouldn't have to pay for delivery aswell.

EL Futura: CVE head, Wolf V500, ICE Ignition and Coil, 36lb injectors, Walbro 255lb, Paci comps, 3" exhaust, T5, Harrop Truetrac with 3.9s. Now with 198.9rwkw, (~185rwkw and 13.80 @99.1mph) with more power to come

Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:23 pm 
Getting Side Ways

SA, Australia

66 coupe wrote:
Platinum service is a prepaid service, a satchel which had your order in it, addressed to you was delivered to the osborne park business centre, which I then had to go and get it back off them after you cancelled the order. What more proof do you want Shannon?

Then they gave you another bag for free because it didnt get sent right, because thats how it works.I know
Delivered to the postbox by you and not a courier.
I want proof that you paid a courier to deliver the parcel you liar.
Either way you will be receiving a written letter from myself and then you will be hearing from fair trading in roughly a week if you dont give my money back.
You pay for the delivery when you get a satchel, the actual bag is worth nothing thats why you are a liar.
Its all hearsay from your behalf and you better come up with proof, because you wont be dealing with me soon

165 Killer Wasps all packaged in a green kmart car, almost an explorer in a way...

Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:30 pm 
Parts Gopher

VIC, Australia

GeZza200 wrote:
why didn't you just pick it up if you live 30min away from shiftkits.com?, wouldn't have to pay for delivery aswell.

Why didn't you read the other posts??

Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:31 pm 
Getting Side Ways

SA, Australia

How can you put a parcel into the postbox and then go back and get it out, you cant you liar.
You stated on the phone that the courier hadnt even picked it up yet, so which story are you going to run with.
Your lies are starting to close in on you jamie.
Im like friggin agatha cristie and im out to trip you up you lying dog.

165 Killer Wasps all packaged in a green kmart car, almost an explorer in a way...

Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:39 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Um he kept a little money for himself, because you paid him, changed your mind then wanted it back

I wouldve done the same..... dont forget, he's not a bank where you can deposit money, and make a full withdrawal a couple days later

Like mentioned by phongus, the weekend delayed things and made the process seem longer.... the only thing that could have sped things up if he posted the same day the money cleared, and even then most people post things the next morning after receiving payment anyway

If he wanted to be a royal kent, he couldve kept the lot and sent you what you paid for?

Just look at things a bit differently, and you'll see things aint that bad... no big deal!!!

Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:03 pm 
Getting Side Ways

SA, Australia

FordFairmont wrote:
Um he kept a little money for himself, because you paid him, changed your mind then wanted it back

I wouldve done the same..... dont forget, he's not a bank where you can deposit money, and make a full withdrawal a couple days later

Like mentioned by phongus, the weekend delayed things and made the process seem longer.... the only thing that could have sped things up if he posted the same day the money cleared, and even then most people post things the next morning after receiving payment anyway

If he wanted to be a royal kent, he couldve kept the lot and sent you what you paid for?

Just look at things a bit differently, and you'll see things aint that bad... no big deal!!!

None of your business so just keep your nose out of it, who cares what you would have done because you dont own shiftkits and your in qld.

Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:10 pm 
Getting Side Ways

how did i know your reply was going to be something like that? :roll:

if its none of my business then PM "66 coupe" your whinging instead of creating this thread?

Nothing i said was unreasonable, in fact i sugar coated most of it, hoping you may see the bigger picture without taking it the wrong way.

But you just sound like an unreasonable C***, with no f**k logic. you can take that how you want i dont give a s**t

Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:11 pm 
Fordmods Addict

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: Falcon

Power: 237 rwkw

VIC, Australia

FordFairmont wrote:
But you just sound like an unreasonable C***, with no f**k logic. you can take that how you want i dont give a s**t

Looks that way to me too, exact wording LOL

ED XR8 Sprint - S-Trim, V500, 249rwkw
BF MKII F6 Tornado - 237rwkw

Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:14 pm 
Getting Side Ways

SA, Australia

To spell it out for you people who think they know, he didnt organise a courier he lied about that.
He hadnt even delivered it to the post box because he told me that on the phone and if he did how the f**k did he go back and get it out of the postbox, the only person who can open them is the mail collector.
This whole deal is about him being exposed as a liar and a deceitful businessman.
Dont you get it, THERE NEVER WAS A COURIER, THAT I HAVE PAID FOR.
He,s changing his stories
Go on then everyone tell me how i should pay delivery for a courier that doesnt exist??????
Have a look at how the express platinum post service operates on the oz post site and it will explain everything.
Its all hearsay from jamie and like i said it will be dealt with by the ministry of fair trading.
Thats my final word.

Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:21 pm 
Getting Side Ways

SA, Australia

FordFairmont wrote:
how did i know your reply was going to be something like that? :roll:

if its none of my business then PM "66 coupe" your whinging instead of creating this thread?

Nothing i said was unreasonable, in fact i sugar coated most of it, hoping you may see the bigger picture without taking it the wrong way.

Arent we clever then, as it stated in the post title, this post was started to ask about a shiftkit, not created to whinge.
Get your facts right
Did you know i was gonna say that too

Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:41 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: EF Gli Ghia, XP Fairmont

WA, Australia

Thread locked - feel free to start a new one, if it continues down the same track this one did with personal abuse, you'll be warned!

Owning 1 of 67612 EF GLi Sedans made
FACT: "Chuck Norris owns the greatest Poker Face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 World Series of Poker despite him holding just a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno."

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2