Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: Trik'd up EFII XR6

WA, Australia

tickford_6 wrote:
stockstandard wrote:
now ive seen everything :)

as for you, thats an other story.........mate

lol how interesting has this post become...but i reckon its time it got locked hey admins :P

For Sale: 25 Farad Rockford Fosgate Competition Series Carbon Cap, more to come - pm me if interested

Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:18 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: 2011 Kia Optima Platinum

VIC, Australia

We've all kissed and made up. All's well with the world.

Cheers

Chris
WADE CAMS

Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:55 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EL Fairmont

SA, Australia

Its unfortunate it has to come to this kind of thing but these threads are good for sorting the wheat from the chaff (memer wise).

Oh, as for a stock ecu setup. Rather than quoting profile numbers.

Ring RPD, Ring Surecam, Ring Wade, Ring Tighe, Ring Crow and talk to the guys who do this for a living :)

Soo many idiots. So few bullets

Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:00 pm 
Parts Gopher

Ride: EF

QLD, Australia

how bout everyone stops the b**ch fighting and get back to what i started the topic for...............

If its got tits or tyres...........

I'll ride it

Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:06 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Falcon

SA, Australia

96_EFCaridinalRed wrote:
how bout everyone stops the b**ch fighting and get back to what i started the topic for...............

Hasn't that already been answered?

Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas

Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:39 pm 
Getting Side Ways

TAS, Australia

tickford_6 wrote:
Slick wrote:
wade sucks, can't rectified idle problems on the AU profile anyway!.

thats would have to be the stupidest post i've ever seen.......

by the way if people would spend the time and money to modify their cars properly, there would be no idle problems at all, but no, every one wants a stock ECU and big cam.

Why did wade pulled the plug on the cam for the stock AU puter mate? & why are you running a RPD cam on your stock ECU?
If I want a monster cam, then I'll get a aftermarket ECU. If you know it all, ring up wade & ask if they stock any AU stages for the stock ECU. any answers mister know it all!
over & out.

Mind f**k!!! it works on feeble minded ignorant sheeples... there's plenty of em on this site... some are very intelligent but by god they are so thick!!!

Pakrat wrote:
You can buy them seppertly

Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:42 pm 
Getting Side Ways

TAS, Australia

^^ oops, I didn't see the posts above mine. lets all kiss & make up.

Mind f**k!!! it works on feeble minded ignorant sheeples... there's plenty of em on this site... some are very intelligent but by god they are so thick!!!

Pakrat wrote:

Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:08 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: 94 Futura

NSW, Australia

Now everyones playing again I would like to aske on question.

What cam profile from each person recomend for a unopened XG manual and an unopened Ef auto they both run extractors and sports exhaust and std ECU?

The only requirement is all round as both cars are not 1/4 mile racers but we don't want to be snails either.

Darren

In Henry I Trust

Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:12 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Slick wrote:
tickford_6 wrote:
Slick wrote:

by the way if people would spend the time and money to modify their cars properly, there would be no idle problems at all, but no, every one wants a stock ECU and big cam.

Why did wade pulled the plug on the cam for the stock AU puter mate? & why are you running a RPD cam on your stock ECU?
If I want a monster cam, then I'll get a aftermarket ECU. If you know it all, ring up wade & ask if they stock any AU stages for the stock ECU. any answers mister know it all!
over & out.

Hi "Slick"

We've done a number of cams for the AU engine. None of them have been successful. It is a problem that must be related to the ECU, in our view. We've been trying to rectify the situation for ages. We've "pulled the plug" on the AU cams because, obviously, we're not prepared to sell cams to people that we know will not perform. Surely you'd agree that is the right thing to do.

Can l ask....do we "SUCK" because we aren't, at present, doing AU cams? Or, is it because we've done a cam for you that you're not happy with? If the later is the case, how about communicating with us, direct, thus giving us the opportunity of trying to assist you. We can't help you if you won't talk to us.

Cheers

Chris
WADE CAMS

Post subject: Re: Wade Billet Cams and RPD Cams
Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:31 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

96_EFCaridinalRed wrote:
My question is with the Wade Billet Cams do they need to be shimmed or will they fit straight in and do you need new valve springs. the same for RPD Cams do they need to be shimmed to fit.

Also what Cam do you recommend the Wade 1604 looks 1004-10 looks good but so does the RPD stage 2( the one where you dont need to change springs.

Getting back to the original question....Wade billet cams do not need shims. The requirement for new valve springs would depend on the profile selected. The idle of the 1004-10 is quite rough. "Animal_EF" just got one and he's happy because he wanted a rough idle. The 1604 is basically a refined version of the 1004 but with better idle characteristics. Our 1636 profile is a further refinement with an even better idle and more torque. With few exceptions, it seems to be the most popular choice at present.

Naturally, l cannot comment on RPD cams. I'm not familiar with their profiles and it would not be right for me to comment anyway.

Cheers

Chris
WADE CAMS

Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:09 am 
Getting Side Ways

TAS, Australia

tensixty6 wrote:
Slick wrote:
tickford_6 wrote:
Slick wrote:

over & out.

Hi "Slick"

We've done a number of cams for the AU engine. None of them have been successful. It is a problem that must be related to the ECU, in our view. We've been trying to rectify the situation for ages. We've "pulled the plug" on the AU cams because, obviously, we're not prepared to sell cams to people that we know will not perform. Surely you'd agree that is the right thing to do.

Can l ask....do we "SUCK" because we aren't, at present, doing AU cams? Or, is it because we've done a cam for you that you're not happy with? If the later is the case, how about communicating with us, direct, thus giving us the opportunity of trying to assist you. We can't help you if you won't talk to us.

Cheers

Chris
WADE CAMS
I'll retract my first comment I've posted above & apologize for not choosing my wording correctly.
You don't suck, just a unhappy consumer snipping from behind the screen. comment was influenced by the installer way back, blaming wade. sorry dude :oops:

Pakrat wrote:

Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:09 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Slick wrote:
why are you running a RPD cam on your stock ECU?
over & out.

Why am i running it? that easy, it's for my own R&D purposes.
at the time of buying the that cam, i also bought what was called the stg3 cam.
I was working in a performance workshop at the time and thought it be a good idea to have first hand expirence of the products i was going to try and sell to people.
That is the same reason i have alot of parts on my car. Like the dobinson springs matched to the bilstein shocks. I made my own brake booster support bracket, have come up with my own 3inch intake pipe and i'm currently working port designs for the I6 head.
If i recall correctly i was also the first person on here to test a capacitive discharge/multi spark ignition system on coil pack falcon, the results of which were quite impressive IMO.

Sort by  
 Page 4 of 4  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4