Fordmods Logo

White EF fairmont in ringwood - align your f'n HID's!!!!!!!! 

Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:01 pm 
Fordmods Junkie

Ride: Kia Rio - 1.4L Auto

Power: 238 rwkw

VIC, Australia

Happy wrote:
YTMONT wrote:
They are adjusted correctly, they're just f**k bright and go everywhere, as is the problem with HIDs in reflector headlamps.

yeah - that's what the country needs, more people admitting their lights are illegal and a danger to others on the roads but can't be f**k doing anything about it!!

I hope you do get pulled over by Mr Plod!

Agreed.

X2 hopes he gets pulled over by Mr Plod!

Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:10 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 12 images

Ride: 98 DL LTD | 71 XY

WA, Australia

Yeah i got 3 sets for HID's (8000K, 10000K, 16000K) last two of them for photoshoots only, the trick is to make a sheild correctly to stop all that glare.. There was a huge thread on it all think Mavs started it.

RIP Scotty
Still Doin It For Ya Mate

Last edited by SIM on Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:31 pm 
Parts Gopher

NSW, Australia

Bozz wrote:
wicksy wrote:
lol haha geez ppl have a b**ch, hey ytmont high beam him nex if he keeps b**ch

You're logic has me dumbfounded, how would he know who I am when I drive a non-descript taxi that attracts no attention because its silent and completely stock standard from the outside? Also, smart idea to suggest someone with HIDs flashes their highbeams, such a wise thing to do if you want your HIDs to last.

Is it just me or are many people pure morons with comments like that? This is for road safety, not whinging and b**ch. I bet every troll in this thread would "have a cry" if it was a commodore or another make with such dangerous headlights

YTMONT - dont know if its you, could be an EL but I didn't want to look directly at the car when it was coming. Didn't someone on here from perth have a great thread on how to optimise regular reflectors for HID's to prevent them being so dangerously blinding to everyone else?

f**k man your a taxi driver..!!!
taxi drivers deserve to be high beamed ..in syd they have no respect for other road users or road rules..
they are a pack of dangerous mother f**k..
so suffer !!!

my d**k gets hard every time i drive a falcon lol

Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:14 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: EL Fairmont Ghiaaaaa!

VIC, Australia

yeahdude wrote:
Bozz wrote:
wicksy wrote:

You're logic has me dumbfounded, how would he know who I am when I drive a non-descript taxi that attracts no attention because its silent and completely stock standard from the outside? Also, smart idea to suggest someone with HIDs flashes their highbeams, such a wise thing to do if you want your HIDs to last.

Is it just me or are many people pure morons with comments like that? This is for road safety, not whinging and b**ch. I bet every troll in this thread would "have a cry" if it was a commodore or another make with such dangerous headlights

YTMONT - dont know if its you, could be an EL but I didn't want to look directly at the car when it was coming. Didn't someone on here from perth have a great thread on how to optimise regular reflectors for HID's to prevent them being so dangerously blinding to everyone else?

taxi drivers deserve to be high beamed ..in syd they have no respect for other road users or road rules..
so suffer !!!

Thats in sydney though :wink:

Whiteline'd

Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:31 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: R32 GTR

VIC, Australia

yeahdude wrote:
Bozz wrote:
wicksy wrote:

so suffer !!!

Chalk up one person who doesn't realise that Falcons/Fairmonts have a nickname "taxi".

Any other takers?

Some real common sense on page two, cheers fellas, for a moment I thought fordmods was full of "its all about me" wankers like many on page 1.

I also hope the plod will pull over selfish turds with HIDs that blind oncoming drivers.... Problem is its unlikely to happen because they might not be exceeding the speed limit by 1km/h at the time...

Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:34 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Soarer 2.5GT-T

VIC, Australia

:lol:
If there is a way to shield them that'd be good, I don't wanna be a pain in the a** to people, but as i said, my normal headlishts, even with crystal vision globes were absolutely useless.
I'll do a search and look into it.

Sort by  
 Page 3 of 3  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3