Fordmods Logo

06 Ford BF ICC 7" touch screen upgrade help! 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: 06 Ford BF ICC 7" touch screen upgrade help!
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:55 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: Ford bf

VIC, Australia

I'm in the process of upgrading my factory (basic bottom of the line ICC system) into a 7" GPS system i've relocated my factory ICC unit about 30cms, (cut and extended the looms) I'm now having problems with my ICC

The unit is illuminated and volume button works and shows the different numbers as knob is turned on ICC, the fan speed responds but doesn't show on ICC, the preset buttons sound but don't change on ICC, the radio tune button doesn't tune (it makes a sound like it's tuning but it doesn't actually tune and the ICC remains stuck at 87.5),

The "ac MAX" shows when the heater control knob is turned fully anit-clockwise, the door lock and light illumination buttons work, nothing else changes on my ICC like the vent position's the vent position buttons do not function either,

I was very careful with my rewiring and I have triple checked pin outs, I thought the extended loom might be causing havoc with the voltage drop so I spent 4 hours shortening all the cables back to factory length but i'm still having the same issues, It's left me scratching my head what I've done wrong would any body have any suggestions?

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]