Dual Zone ICC and clor TFT schematics required 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: Dual Zone ICC and clor TFT schematics required
Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:19 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Ride: F6 Tornado

VIC, Australia

Hello Guys,
Things are slowly getting a bit quieter at work, and I can resume my project (over at fordxr6turbo) to replace the complete ICC with a programmed AVR, which will communicate on the CANbus in the same fashion to emulate the ICC.

As some of you know, the ICC handles HVAC, radio, factory SatNav display etc.

Now, I've finished my carputer setup, and this weekend will fit my custom fascia with 8.4" transflective LCD. Now, I have 2 options, one easy, and one more difficult, but, also the preferred.

1) Relocate the existing factory color TFT to below the tissue-box holder - that will work, just by extending the wires from the ICC to this relocated factory LCD unit. This will mean having 2 displays, and in my mind, not ideal.

2) Engineer the system so that I can actually overlay the factory display data onto the new 8.4" LCD.

To do this, I will need at the very minimum the ICC and/or tft Schematics for the dualzone unit.

Guys, someone out there must be able to give me a copy? It will go a long way in making this solution a reality for us carputer modders, and I will be much obliged. I know there are those around that have a copy, but cannot share it.

You are most welcome to send it anonymously, or I will keep it in the strictest confidence. I need a starting-point, and this will be it.

Will appreciate your help.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]