Fordmods Logo

Visonik 1000W Double 12" Subwoofer 

 

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

 
 Post subject: Visonik 1000W Double 12" Subwoofer
Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:48 pm 
Oompa Loompa
Offline
User avatar

Age: 22

Posts: 31

Joined: 6th Aug 2010

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: 94 ED Falcon

Location: Central Coast
NSW, Australia

What do you guys think of of this Visonik 1000w Double 12" Subwoofer Enclosure?
Attachment:
img1.jpg
img1.jpg [ 182.02 KiB | Viewed 50 times ]

Attachment:
img2.jpg
img2.jpg [ 133.57 KiB | Viewed 45 times ]

Cheers
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Visonik 1000W Double 12" Subwoofer
Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:57 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 50

Posts: 504

Joined: 2nd Dec 2006

Ride: EF wagoon

Location: perth
WA, Australia

I think it looks like a box with two speakers in it. :wink:

 

_________________

EF GLi Wagoon
Grandpa Spec

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Visonik 1000W Double 12" Subwoofer
Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:33 pm 
Fordmods Junkie
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 11739

Joined: 17th May 2005

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: EL Fairmont, VFR400 racer

Power: 144 rwkw

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

pugsley wrote:
I think it looks like a box with two speakers in it. :wink:


hehehe...

Never heard of Visonik...get it and let us know how they go :wink:. By the way, by 1000W...I assume that's MAX for both, so I assume about 400WRMS?

 

_________________

phongus = Post whore 2006
EL XR6 motor, EL ECU + J3 chip, WADE 1673 Camshaft, 3" S/S intake, Pacy 4480, 2.5" Hi flow cat, 2.5" Lukey exhaust.
Max Power = 144.6 rwkw (03/05/2008)

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Visonik 1000W Double 12" Subwoofer
Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:00 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Posts: 151

Joined: 1st Dec 2009

Ride: 93 eb2 falcon

Location: toowoomba
QLD, Australia

phongus wrote:
pugsley wrote:
I think it looks like a box with two speakers in it. :wink:


hehehe...

Never heard of Visonik...get it and let us know how they go :wink:. By the way, by 1000W...I assume that's MAX for both, so I assume about 400WRMS?


they would be closer to 300rms but ill have a search nd see what i can find out.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Visonik 1000W Double 12" Subwoofer
Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:50 pm 
Parts Gopher
Offline
User avatar

Age: 27

Posts: 98

Joined: 30th Nov 2007

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: 06 BF XR6

Location: Portland
VIC, Australia

ranio wrote:
phongus wrote:
pugsley wrote:
I think it looks like a box with two speakers in it. :wink:


hehehe...

Never heard of Visonik...get it and let us know how they go :wink:. By the way, by 1000W...I assume that's MAX for both, so I assume about 400WRMS?


they would be closer to 300rms but ill have a search nd see what i can find out.

300rms would probably be pushing it lol

 

_________________

Current car 2011 FG XR6 Ute Limited Edition

Past cars:06 BF XR6
97 EL

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:28 am All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names