Xh falcon Sub help 

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: Xh falcon Sub help
Posted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:35 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: XH Ute / ED falon

QLD, Australia

Hi everyone, after being around my mates with there kebabodores with ample space for subs and other audio goodies its leading me down the path of doing away with my fusion 4" splits behind the dash.

Im not a very audio minded person id much rather make it go faster and listen to my engine than listen to some doof doof, but the itch is finally overpowering me to scratch it. If anything I just really would like a couple of things righted in my head more than anything else.

A plan I was originally going to follow was getting slim line subs and placing one under each of the seats but from what research ive done it seems that the slim lines and really sort of hit and miss. Some people like them, some dont.

Then theres the usless waste of space beside my fuel tank.. maybe I could put something in there perhaps. As I wanted to avoid doing anything to hurt the cabin as I use pretty much every bit of space to store my usual young adult goodies (read: empty fast food packets and energy drinks).

I was on the pioneer website and I came across the Shallow-type subs and I was wondering if anyone has experience with these?

Im really at a loss as to what to do theres many different suggestions and situations on the internet ranging from multi-12's in a crazy showroom interior to a few 6x9s hidden off in the corner somewhere.

Any nudge in the right direction would be wonderful,

Thankyou very much :D

Post subject: Re: Xh falcon Sub help
Posted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:48 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BF XR6,

NSW, Australia

you wont need much being in a ute with the small cabin.

BF XR6
xr8 snorkel,typhoon lower snorkel,territory intake pipe,20% underdrive kit,pacemaker extractors,high flow cat,xforce exhaust,t56 conversion hd turbo clutch/ flywheel,m86 3.45 lsd,custom tune187.1rwkw as an auto

Post subject: Re: Xh falcon Sub help
Posted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:49 am 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: Longreach

QLD, Australia

I've got a 10" Kenwood shallow mount sub between the seats and it definitely doesn't need any bigger than that. Here's a pic.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]