Page 2 of 2 [ 30 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:24 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 9 images

QLD, Australia

NABAXT wrote:
GlennAUII wrote:
NABAXT wrote:
i have heard nothing but good comments about ROH's, i reckon not only do they have some awesome styles, but every1 that i have heard thats had them has had no problems with them, tis why i just bought myself a set of 18"ROH's

I have a problem with my ROH wheels. They're f**k UUUUUUUUUUUUUgly.. :lol:

what? noo, thats bcuz u have an au not a ba, and ba's just make everything look good...
JOKES (i can tell im about to cop soo much s**t off everyone here that owns au's) :lol: :P

No you're wrong. I'm quite positive these mags would look 100% more terrible on a BA.
16"ROH Rave. Don't flame me for having these as they came on the car..

P.S I love my AU, don't care what anyone says about it. Its a great car :)

Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:29 pm 
Smokin em up

Gallery: 4 images

NSW, Australia

ahahah mate its great, its a falcon, whats better than a falcon?? two falcons...besides atleast u got mags wif ur car i had good old steelies w/scratched up hubcaps..anywayz, i'll stop flaming..

Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:35 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

NABAXT wrote:
ahahah mate its great, its a falcon, whats better than a falcon?? two falcons...besides atleast u got mags wif ur car i had good old steelies w/scratched up hubcaps..anywayz, i'll stop flaming..

Haha sorry, i didn't mean for it to sound like i was having a go at you, i knew you were jokin man :D

Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:52 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: ED 5 Speed GLiXR

QLD, Australia

Glenn, those rims look like they should be on a friggin ricebox, a lancer or something. I know you want better wheels. If not i hate you!

17" Tezza Steelies, King F**king lows, pedders sports ryders, 2.5" cat back exhaust, pacemaker extractors, T5 manual
Low, loud and Slow

Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:18 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

TwinturboBMX wrote:
Glenn, those rims look like they should be on a friggin ricebox, a lancer or something. I know you want better wheels. If not i hate you!

See those rims in my signature? The series 1/2 TL/TS50/XR8 Rebel 18"ones are the ones i want to get on it. They would already be on the car if i had the money, but unfortunately money has been a bit hard to come by lately so it'll have to wait. :cry:

Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:08 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 12 images

Ride: au xr8 & 5.0 eb

VIC, Australia

GlennAUII wrote:
NABAXT wrote:
GlennAUII wrote:
NABAXT wrote:
i have heard nothing but good comments about ROH's, i reckon not only do they have some awesome styles, but every1 that i have heard thats had them has had no problems with them, tis why i just bought myself a set of 18"ROH's

I have a problem with my ROH wheels. They're f**k UUUUUUUUUUUUUgly.. :lol:

what? noo, thats bcuz u have an au not a ba, and ba's just make everything look good...
JOKES (i can tell im about to cop soo much s**t off everyone here that owns au's) :lol: :P

No you're wrong. I'm quite positive these mags would look 100% more terrible on a BA.
16"ROH Rave. Don't flame me for having these as they came on the car..

P.S I love my AU, don't care what anyone says about it. Its a great car :)
are they 16" they look like 14" lol im with you on the i love my au thing aswell good cars yes they have minor issues but when stock more power than e series(now see if i get a bite)

Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:52 am 
Parts Gopher

VIC, Australia

I hear the Australian Blind Association's members have voted the au to be the sexiest ford of all time

Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:30 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

v8fordman351 wrote:
are they 16" they look like 14" lol im with you on the i love my au thing aswell good cars yes they have minor issues but when stock more power than e series(now see if i get a bite)

I'd rather my AU than an E Series to be honest. I like the look of the AU. They are definately 16" wheels, says so on the tires lol. What issues have you had with yours? in 5 years our AU has had 2 issues, one with central locking and another with a slight rough idle, both fixed under warranty when new. Since then its been perfect. I don't really care if people think its ugly.. I like the look of it, its a nice colour, nice interior and the exterior isn't that bad either. Its a great car and if i was buying a car and had the choice between a 98 AU and a 98 EL i'd pick the AU.

Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:32 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

[S] wrote:
I hear the Australian Blind Association's members have voted the au to be the sexiest ford of all time

what do you drive?

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:45 pm 
Parts Gopher

VIC, Australia

lol el xr atm, but lookink at a change of car's soon.. i was just having a joke lol, the au isnt the ugliest car, though just not my cup of tea

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:49 pm 
Smokin em up

Ride: el futura

VIC, Australia

I've got advanti stalkers on my car and i've had no problems with them.

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:04 pm 
Smokin em up

Gallery: 4 images

NSW, Australia

au's are great cars, infact i was gunna get an au2 or 3 xr6 couple of months ago, but then i bought my BA, then one thing i likeabout the AU's is the interior, and the dash, compared to the BA specially, i mean the BA's dash is nice, but its as if it encloses the driver/ front passenger as it comes out far from the firewall, so to speak, whereas the AU is practically straight down and not enclosing, allowing the look and feel of ALOT more room,

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:46 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

I like the ba interior better, but i prefer the au interior in some aspects. Dads xr6t interior is very cheap and plasticky i find.. i hate the plastic door trims especially, and the backs of the seats, they scratch and mark easily, also how all the centre console is painted plastics, all of the paint is wearing off of it. The au isn't bad, i really like mine. Its like 5 years old and we've had no dramas with it, Dads XR6T on the other hand, 30 warranty claims in 18 months.

Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:12 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: Falcon EF I

WA, Australia

No words :wink:

Attachments:
File comment: No words
car1.jpg
car1.jpg [ 275.22 KiB | Viewed 188 times ]

Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:46 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 12 images

Ride: au xr8 & 5.0 eb

VIC, Australia

GlennAUII wrote:
v8fordman351 wrote:

I'd rather my AU than an E Series to be honest. I like the look of the AU. They are definately 16" wheels, says so on the tires lol. What issues have you had with yours? in 5 years our AU has had 2 issues, one with central locking and another with a slight rough idle, both fixed under warranty when new. Since then its been perfect. I don't really care if people think its ugly.. I like the look of it, its a nice colour, nice interior and the exterior isn't that bad either. Its a great car and if i was buying a car and had the choice between a 98 AU and a 98 EL i'd pick the AU.
lol i had the choice of 98 au and 98 el xr8 when i bought mine both xr8s both clean as both 22k just seemed to dear for the el (a mate got it 2 months later for 17k :x ) but the issues ive had are brakes & poxy hand brake set up,engine has a slight knock like cam but goes when you rev it (no its not the lifters) body module is playing up now,elec window switches,radio and i really am unsure about the way it handles maybee the rims 18" or to stiff a shock but it is rough as,all mostly minor but is starting to s**t me ive only had it for a year and a half,and when i bought it it had just had the diff recod(whineing) and a new ts50 spec clutch(thats awsome)but yes i like the car i love the looks(heaps dont)but it is starting to test me lol and its only done 130k but hey if the motor turns out shagged ill build a new one(bring on the stroker lol)

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2