Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Post subject: Black BF XR6 Rims
Posted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:55 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: BF XR6

VIC, Australia

(also posted this on fordforums)
Heyyy all,
I'm looking at getting rims for my BF XR6, not just because I want to, but rather because I need to.
Basically my standard 17'' BF XR rims are dead, the previous owner obviously couldn't park properly and dinged up the rims a fair bit and this causes a vibration in the steering wheel at high speeds (finally eliminated all other possibilities).
As part of the elimination of possible causes, I replaced all the old odd tyres with brand new ones. This means that unless I want to waste the money I just spent on tyres, I'm limited to getting rims that are 17''x7.5''. I'd also like to not spend a lot of money, I'm looking at around $1000 budget, but I can stretch a couple hundred.

Just wondering what you guys have/think would look good on a black BF XR6 that fits within that criteria. Its such an a** picking rims because even if you see something, you don't really know if it will look good on the car.

Thanks,
Liam.

Post subject: Re: Black BF XR6 Rims
Posted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:35 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: g6e 2009

WA, Australia

mate to get an idea, look up the ian diffen website. you input the details of your car and it gives you the mags they offer. it then shows your car with those mags on it. not the best but a start. otherwise try a 2nd hand mag dealer, and if you see something you like, ask to sit it next to your car and have a look what you think.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]