Fordmods Logo

Bloody Woolies car park!!!! 

Page 4 of 4 [ 49 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:06 am 
Oompa Loompa

Ride: EF Fairmont

VIC, Australia

hmm.. here is some handy info for you all. a person i know owns an immaculate VL commodore in blueprint blue. only just got it resprayed, he works at a coles supermarket in melbourne and usually has his own car space out of the way of all other cars.. this one day his car space had been taken so he regreted parking in the main carpark this 1 time. he finished his shift, went to his car only to see a 30cm scrape across the drivers door, that was later quoted at $600 to repair.. he also is studying law at uni, and realised that there were NO signs displayed in the car park stating "DRIVERS PARK AT OWN RISK" so he put in a claim to the supermarket and they are paying for the whole bill!! i think that may help a few of you out :D :D

Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:32 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: EF f a i r m o n t

Power: 315 rwkw

WA, Australia

ova here in the good old state of W.A. if u hit someones caar in a car park the cops cant do anything.

me and my mates where sitting in my car one night after going to the bottle shop and we saw a lady in a Landcruiser reverse back straight in to a caar.

like full speed right in to it totally f**k the back of the car. She got out had a look at the damage and then she took off.

we took down the plate number on to a piece of paper with my phone number and a message saying ring me we saaw it all.

the dude rang me next day.
told him what happend then he went and reported it to the cops.

The f**k piggers said sorry cant do anything as it was in a carpark.

WTF.

Never heard from the guy again but he said that he hope his insurance company a** rapes her.

1995 EF Fairmont with all the Gear.

Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:42 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 24 images

Ride: BF MKII XR6 Turbo

SA, Australia

Finally got me letter back stating my car is ready to get worked on, ofcourse i have to pay for it dont I!!! Fkn s**t if you ask me next time i see that car that dented mine im gonna kick the f**k outta it!!!

$250 excess plus another $335 to fix the rest of the damaged bodywork on my car!!! yay where am i gonna get that $$$ from! :roll:

So yeah not happy, need more $$$.

Image -BF MKII XR6 Turbo in EGO-

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:09 am 
Parts Gopher

Ride: Fairlane

NSW, Australia

damn man, that bites... almost makes me wanna install those tiny keyhold cameras that pan. either that or some big f**k off car alarm that goes off the instant someones car door or bumper thuds against my car drawing the attention of many.

TEAM FAT RACING

TEAM LWB

Copyright (c) 2006 Landbarge Racing. FAIRLANE and COBRA are registered trademarks owned and licenced by Ford Motor Company.

Sort by  
 Page 4 of 4  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4