Fordmods Logo

Door Seals? 

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Post subject: Door Seals?
Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:05 pm 
Parts Gopher

VIC, Australia

Gday all, just a couple of niggling little problems with my car are driving me nuts I was wondering if anyone has experienced something similar and can help.
My drivers side door is sagging a bit and along with that the seals (on the car itself along the frame, not the door) look shot to the s**t. Driving along tends to be a bit annoying with a nice constant "whoosh" going on and the door doesn't really close level with the other doors.
Can you still get new seals or would I be best off finding a decent one at the wreckers? Can you adjust the door hinges on EFs or otherwise what needs to be done? And one more question, that contact crap in between the front and rear windows on the outside is faded and scuffed to s**t, has anyone resprayed it and how did that go, or would I just be best off scraping it off somehow? Cheers guys

Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:52 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: BA XR6

NSW, Australia

yeah i dont think you can offset them. as for the rubbers i know spectrum rubber in st marys in nsw do them.

Go The Mighty Falcon.

2004 BA XR6 FORD FALCON
COLD AIR INTAKE, FLASH TUNER, 2 1/2 PERFORMANCE EXHAUST, JOHN BOWE SIGNATURE SERIES BILLLET THROTTLE BODIE, REFLECTIVE TINT, CLARION 5X7 WITH INBUILT CAPACITOR,NOW WITH FUSION ENCOUNTER 10 IN SUB+AMP, RED SMOOTH CALIPERS, BUT STILL ONE NUTS DRIVER.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]