ef typhoon front bar 

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Post subject: ef typhoon front bar
Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:07 pm 
Smokin em up

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: EF

VIC, Australia

just wondering if anyone on here has one to fit the gli front and is wanting to sell it in the future maybe, in space for future mods. cheers

If it has wheels or a skirt, You can't afford it.

Post subject: Re: ef typhoon front bar
Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:00 pm 
Technical Contributor

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: EF Fairmont

NSW, Australia

I am assuming that you mean a EF GLi.

If that is so, SSV sell a small grill similar to the Venom Grill, the Venom std bar is designee for a Fairmont, that will fit to you bonnet so that you can use the Fairmont Typhoon Bar. I know that New Gel are now doing the rear bar for the EF/EL series so they may be doing the grill section as well.

Grill section from SSV is part number 2237 and is $154.00 plus frieght. Typhoon bar to suit EF/EL Fairmont ex Newgel is $650.00 + Freight and from SSV is $770.00 + Freight. Rear Typhoon Bar to suit EF/EL sedan from Newgel is $550.00 + freight. The front Bar includes Fog Lights and wiring Kit.

Hope this is of some help

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:20 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 34 images

Ride: BF MK11 XR 6 TURBO ZF 6spd

Power: 225 rwkw

NSW, Australia

great news there is finally a rear bumper based on the b series to suit the e series!... can see it beng a popular mod!...

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:30 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: Blue and White Mercedes

NSW, Australia

fordfreak ef wrote:
great news there is finally a rear bumper based on the b series to suit the e series!... can see it beng a popular mod!...

As you would know, there is not a lot of rear bars to suit the e series. The only 2 decent ones are this one, and the Venom one. I think that the Foon one will be a lot better, and cheaper.

On that note, I have been looking at it since Friday, and have placed my order for one. I have been told that they have a few orders for them already.

Remember kids, the more pages of crap in your build thread, the bigger your e-penis is

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:58 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 34 images

Ride: BF MK11 XR 6 TURBO ZF 6spd

Power: 225 rwkw

NSW, Australia

a_total_tool wrote:
fordfreak ef wrote:

As you would know, there is not a lot of rear bars to suit the e series. The only 2 decent ones are this one, and the Venom one. I think that the Foon one will be a lot better, and cheaper.

On that note, I have been looking at it since Friday, and have placed my order for one. I have been told that they have a few orders for them already.

even though i have another model now... idid have an e series for near on 10 years and am interested in see'ing this new rear bumper... i think it will look hot with the complete kit.. and bonnet bulge!.. :wink:

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:42 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: BF GT, EL Xr, Xp mont, 4runner

Power: 137 rwkw

NSW, Australia

fordfreak ef wrote:
a_total_tool wrote:
fordfreak ef wrote:

even though i have another model now... idid have an e series for near on 10 years and am interested in see'ing this new rear bumper... i think it will look hot with the complete kit.. and bonnet bulge!.. :wink:

go on then, buy another e-series :lol: you indeed know you want one

84 4runner.......needs boost
El xr6.....needs dohc boost
Xp fairmont......needs boosted 8
Bf GT......cant afford boost no more

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]