Fordmods Logo

EL GT Wheel owners 

 

Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

 
 Post subject: EL GT Wheel owners
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:08 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline
User avatar

Age: 30

Posts: 126

Joined: 6th Nov 2004

Location: Gosford
NSW, Australia

Hey everyone. Im going to get some EL GT wheels for my ED soon, and have been quoted $1350 with tyres from agr wheels and tyres. Has anyone heard of a price better than this? Also, is there anyone out there with a photo of an EA. EB, or ED with SILVER EL gt's?(mines whit hence the silver wheels.)

Thanks guys,

GazzaED
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:46 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 31

Posts: 2450

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: NL V8 Fairlane

Location: Sydney
NSW, Australia

Posts are everywhere.. Quick search dude.

 

_________________

There are 10 types of people in this world.
Those who know binary and those who don't.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: EL GT Wheel owners
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:00 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 44

Posts: 762

Joined: 6th Nov 2004

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: XB 351 V8 & BA GT

Location: Sydney
NSW, Australia

GazzaED wrote:
Hey everyone. Im going to get some EL GT wheels for my ED soon, and have been quoted $1350 with tyres from agr wheels and tyres. Has anyone heard of a price better than this? Also, is there anyone out there with a photo of an EA. EB, or ED with SILVER EL gt's?(mines whit hence the silver wheels.)

Thanks guys,

GazzaED

Havent got any pics for you but I got my EL GT's from AGR for my wifes EF. Im happy with them. Ask them to throw in some lock nuts aswell, they did for me (no extra charge)

 

_________________

XB 351 and BA GT

FordMods No: 288

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:10 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 6913

Joined: 6th Nov 2004

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: BF XR6, BF XT Wagon

Power: 197 rwkw

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

http://www.factorydirecttyres.com.au/wheels.asp

These guys have got some EL GT wheels. Scroll down to the pic.

Anyone know where I could get a set in Perth? Even if they are copies.

Cheers

 

_________________

EL XR8
Timmeh banned himself from being a moderator.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun May 01, 2005 2:36 am 
Stock as a Rock
Offline
User avatar

Age: 30

Posts: 114

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: BA MkII

Location: perth
WA, Australia

yeh dude seems like a pretty good price...

i got my gt's from A1 Goodyear Tyres on sampson street in maddington, not sure if the guy still stocks them, but he might possibly be able to get hold of them?

 

_________________

mullets are cool.... they promote the quintessential iconic figure of an australian
Fordmods Member #61

1. 95 Ford Falcon EFII
2. 98 Nissan Pathfinder Ti
3. 04 Ford Falcon BA MkII

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:43 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 6913

Joined: 6th Nov 2004

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: BF XR6, BF XT Wagon

Power: 197 rwkw

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

Thanks Kman for the tip. I'll check it out.

Also I check the pics in your gallery and your car is awesome. But you need to lower it. It looks so much tougher when you lower it.

 

_________________

EL XR8
Timmeh banned himself from being a moderator.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun May 01, 2005 2:09 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 34

Posts: 780

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Ride: EF XR6

Location: Adelaide
SA, Australia

They have the FPR 17' ones too.
Cool.

 

_________________

Not lost any demerit points

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 3:56 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 33

Posts: 496

Joined: 10th Nov 2004

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: EBII Fairmont Ghia

Location: Warragul
VIC, Australia

$1350 sounds good, they came with my car, I looked around and found them for $1650, sounds pretty good with rubber.

Ben
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: EL GT wheels
Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 5:22 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 29

Posts: 129

Joined: 8th Feb 2005

Gallery: 3 images

Location: Mooza B
VIC, Australia

Hey man, i live in the eastern suburbs of Melb, a while back i was looking for a set of EL GT 17" rims.

Called up a few places and the cheapest price i was quoted was $1400, call up The Tyre Factory in Mitcham or Bayswatre, they will help you out!

Cheers cranners

 

_________________

Ballin-For-Life

Stock EL, Mods BA Light switch, and Ford seat covers.

More Mods due in next 6 months: AUII or ELGT rims, Full Exhaust system, Tint Windows, Lowered, and Audio System!!

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 6:59 pm 
Smokin em up
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 243

Joined: 16th Nov 2004

Ride: 03 BA Fairmont

Location: Bunbury
WA, Australia

Timmeh wrote:
http://www.factorydirecttyres.com.au/wheels.asp

These guys have got some EL GT wheels. Scroll down to the pic.

Anyone know where I could get a set in Perth? Even if they are copies.

Cheers


$575 per wheel ... omfg
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:11 pm 
Technical Contributor
Offline
User avatar

Age: 33

Posts: 5858

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: '95 EF's

Location: Leederville
WA, Australia

pete - go to associated tyre wholesalers in ozzy park - talk to roger - he'll sort ya out 8-)

you're looking at $1200 w/ remoulds, ~$1800 w/ top quality tyres :wink:

 

_________________

R.I.P. Scotty

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:16 pm 
ACT Cruise Moderator
Offline
User avatar

Age: 36

Posts: 6275

Joined: 24th Nov 2004

Ride: '06 BF GT-P

Power: 293 rwkw

Location: Canberra
ACT, Australia

dddp! wrote:
Timmeh wrote:
http://www.factorydirecttyres.com.au/wheels.asp

These guys have got some EL GT wheels. Scroll down to the pic.

Anyone know where I could get a set in Perth? Even if they are copies.

Cheers


$575 per wheel ... omfg


Well if the pic on the site isn't lying, they're genuine EL GT's, and $575 per wheel isn't bad.

 

_________________

1998 DL LTD in Sparkling Burgundy, daily, 302W, stereo, slow - 97.5rwkw
2006 BF GT-P in Ego, mods. 293rwkw - 12.427@109 - 0-1000m 24.838@221

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:35 pm 
Technical Contributor
Offline

Age: 31

Posts: 6047

Joined: 12th Nov 2004

Ride: Ford Ef Futura

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

data_mine wrote:
dddp! wrote:
Timmeh wrote:
http://www.factorydirecttyres.com.au/wheels.asp

These guys have got some EL GT wheels. Scroll down to the pic.

Anyone know where I could get a set in Perth? Even if they are copies.

Cheers


$575 per wheel ... omfg


Well if the pic on the site isn't lying, they're genuine EL GT's, and $575 per wheel isn't bad.


f**k I would pay it ATM.
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 13 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:28 pm All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names