Fordmods Logo

Fairlane, v8 sportsman 1995 ghia body kit 

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Post subject: Fairlane, v8 sportsman 1995 ghia body kit
Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:32 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

NSW, Australia

hey does anyone know if they're a body kit that could be used ofr my car?

also if i could get anyadvice on undercar neons, a paintjob, and good wheel caps that'd be great, preferable if the place advised is in canberra, and if you know roughly how much it'd coist that'd be greta too

thanks a heap

Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:13 pm 
Technical Contributor

Gallery: 36 images

Ride: Fairlane

NSW, Australia

Mate unfortunately us fairlane drivers dont have much to choose from in complete bodykits.

For the front bar, u can use anything that fits on a normal falcon. Side skirts you can use wagon ones or any other side skirt but they will have to be cut and lenghthened to fit. Rear bar you would have to get a total custom job done, no one makes rear bars for the fairlanes unfortunately. And for the rear bar your looking at some big $$$.

rear wing is easy to get, as the lanes come out with it. if you contact canberra car styleing (sponsers of this site) they can get one for you fairly cheaply.

Getting it resprayed black will cost anything between $4k to whatever you want to spend. The price on the graphic would depend on what you actually get.

Neons are fairly cheap to put on, but if you going to lower the car, they will break easy. And also they are illegal to have on while driving aswell. So that may come into it.

Air injection system.. air intake there are a few things you can do. put a K&N panel filter in there, get a EL GT snorkel (ebay) or you could even get a bonnet scoop that sits just above the airbox that rams the air in the box while driving.

leather seats, did u wanna get them recovered? or do they just need a real good clean and buff up? Getting them recovered would be a costly task, looking upwards of 1000-1500 plus who knows, i havent really looked into it.

Hope that helps mate,

BEN

note: there is some added info in there that was asked via PM, that may be of use to some other people so i included it.

The Lane Lives.... Finally!!!!

Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:35 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Ride: Na Fairlane

VIC, Australia

WHY? ....

You have a fairlane sportsman, it shouts power and prestige in it's standard dress? dont go cheapening it with cruddy neon's and uneeded body kit's...

Just my two cent, i f**k love fairlane's.

9mm one size fits all

89 Na Fairlane, Resprayed prestige silver, Lowered with munrow shocks and springs, 17x8 Au II tickford rims, ED xr6 engine, T-5 transmission, 3-2-1 luckey extractors, full 2-1/2 inch luckey exhuast with single luckey turbo muffler and hotdog resonator.

Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:22 pm 
Technical Contributor

Ride: Ford Ef Futura

WA, Australia

There is a NF Fairlane Sportsman that hangs around the Gold Coast with XR kit on it...looks hot.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]