Fordmods Logo

Gutless Wankers Who Key Cars Paintwork 

Page 2 of 4 [ 53 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:15 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA XT, BA XR6T, ED Ghia 5.0

WA, Australia

My ED has been keyed at some point too.

This is why its my daily driver now, I don't really care if it gets scratched anymore :P

What's the difference between a Holden and a sheep? It's less embarrasing getting out of the back of a sheep..

Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:23 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: Falcon el xr6

NSW, Australia

mine is yet to be keyed. but mine has been egged and left scratches. the wierd thing was that it was parked outside my mates cousins place so it cant be anyone that lnows me, just a random attack.
yep definetly some low lifes out there :evil:

glory glory manchester united,
pacies 2.5 exhaust
19inch typhoon rims
GT intake snorkel
superlows
lightened flywheel

Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:58 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: f6 rspec

NSW, Australia

Mine got scratched and hit by a trolley inside a westfields shopping centre carpark about 2 weeks before the car was randomly torched..haven't been having much luck lately.

Also hate people who open doors and hit the car next to them, had it happen to me so many times its not funny. I always take up two spots now at work, i don't give a f**k what anyone says.

I've also reported heaps of guys who hit cars or scratched and took off. It makes a big difference if u get the number plate and give it to the owner of the car.

Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:03 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: el fairmont

WA, Australia

FORDom wrote:
Mine got scratched and hit by a trolley inside a westfields shopping centre carpark about 2 weeks before the car was randomly torched..haven't been having much luck lately.

Also hate people who open doors and hit the car next to them, had it happen to me so many times its not funny. I always take up two spots now at work, i don't give a f**k what anyone says.

I've also reported heaps of guys who hit cars or scratched and took off. It makes a big difference if u get the number plate and give it to the owner of the car.

that sux mate i hope you were insured,wouldnt you like to get hold of the f**k that did it!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

LETS GET THE FALCON HELL OUTA HERE!!!

Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:29 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: ED Fairmont Ghia & EF XR8

VIC, Australia

fordman351 wrote:
This is why i have a second cheap car which i use to get to work and to the shops. I also use it when it's raining so i don't have to take the Fairmont out in the wet or when i have to use gravel roads.

I know not everyone can afford two cars, i know i can only JUST afford mine, but i would rather keep the Fairmont for special occasions.

agreed, the xr is for weekend drives and whenever i can keep an eye on it, never gets parked on the street and if by some chance i take it to the shops its always parked as far away from the door as possible. the trusty ol laser gets me to work and back and fits all the shopping in the hatch.

Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:45 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: ED Fairmont Ghia & EF XR8

VIC, Australia

having said, some low life peice/s of s**t decided it was a good idea to smash the drivers window on the g/f lancer 2 weeks back, open the door and not take anything :S f**k stupid kids with nothing better to do on school holidays. god damn this streets going down hill

Last edited by nannas_ed on Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:02 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: g6e 2009

WA, Australia

my last car (au) got keyed at carousel shopping centre. all the way across the spoiler, through the clear coat and into the paint. next week someone did a nice long key job all the way down the side whilst it was parked in my driveway! firking c$&ts! other issue i had was i work in retail, so the car constantly got banged by trolleys and other peoples doors. when i sold it, couldnt get much for it as although the interior was good, and the engine pepped up, the exterior was peppered in little dings and scratches. why dont people have respect for other peoples stuff? i dont care if i park next to a busted old vb commo, i still dont leave a single mark on it. needless to say, my nice shiny ba gets parked in the f@rt corner of the shopping centre car park while im working, and behind locked gates at night, plus has one hell of an alarm with perimiter sensors.

Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:46 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: 98 AU1 Tickford XR6 VCT - galaxy

SA, Australia

Guys, the damage showed in those pictures are easily fixed without any painting

Overspray is easily removed with clay bars and polish or in extreme cases, Driven Extreme duty

Duco magic are the people to see to make your key scratch marks vanish before your eyes

June 9 - Sept 3 - in boise idaho USA
Sept 5 - ressurecting the AU XR Falcon and back in the car scene

Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:11 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: 2021 Amarok V6

SA, Australia

the last time i double parked to avoid this, some prat rang the cops and reported me, and i got a fine for double parking :evil:

2021 V6 Manual Amarok - 245kw/750nm - many goodies
1997 EL Fairmont Ghia 4.0 - Heritage Green & Cappa
2010 Suzuki GSX650F - when I want to be silly

Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:06 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: 98 AU1 Tickford XR6 VCT - galaxy

SA, Australia

oh far out thats rude

June 9 - Sept 3 - in boise idaho USA
Sept 5 - ressurecting the AU XR Falcon and back in the car scene

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:41 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: Trik'd up EFII XR6

WA, Australia

dansmkII , have u chased this up with your insurer?

For Sale: 25 Farad Rockford Fosgate Competition Series Carbon Cap, more to come - pm me if interested

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:50 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Boxcar Love

QLD, Australia

I had my last car broken into at my own home, parked in a secure area. They stole my plates, tries and failed to steel my sound system, AND STOLE MY f**k INTERIOR LIGHT COVER!?!?!

Also has a windscreen smashed in an unprokoked event, just parked at the gold caost on a saturday morning.

Not happy jan. I f**k hate these such lowlifes more than anything else

Commodore australia's favorite car??? What a load of s**t

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:48 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: Holden WK Statesman

VIC, Australia

my brother parked his wh statesman in car park on chapel st in melb, and some d***head decided they could not park properly and f**k up his front drivers fender and just drove off. quote repair was $1000, luckily my dad had some connections and only $350 damage bill. but it goes to show that there is no respect like there was in the old days where people admired the work done to cars

The People's Dog

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:19 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: ef fairmont

QLD, Australia

this stuff really p***#s me off my step dad had his xh ute in the centre parkin the other day and wen he got bak. some one left blue paint and a dirty great big dint in the side. A few days later me mum was drivin down the street and seen a blue au parked roughly in the same spot with a smashed up bumper and grey paint ova it as well so she waited round till the chick who owned it came out of bank and me muummsy the dear old thing she is (NOT) confronted her bout it at first she tried to deny it but in the end she owned up to it now there goin through all the insurance and stuff now
Joys of livin in a small town lol
justice was served

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:17 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 28 images

Ride: NCII Fairlane + G220

Power: 143 rwkw

NSW, Australia

This is precisely the reason I just bought the missus another car to go to work and do all her running around in. The Lane was her daily driver, but she works at a local shopping centre, so after I noticed a ding in the rear passenger door from some tosser opening their door, I had to find the missus another car. The Lane now sits safely in the driveway, with a car cover and 2 surveillance camera's recording 24/7. Now only comes out on weekends for play time :D But I feel your pain, had my old XD wagon keyed years ago. Lucky it was white, didn't stand out all that much.

E-Series Fairlane/LTD? forums/post746329.html#746329
Mick's Garage forums/viewtopic.php?t=65504

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 4  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next