Fordmods Logo

is he a ricer 

 

Page 4 of 7 [ 101 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

 
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:44 pm 
Oompa Loompa
Offline
User avatar

Age: 31

Posts: 28

Joined: 12th Apr 2005

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: AU Falcon

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

EF_Mont_Ghia wrote:
its called fibreglass u thick C***, come back to me when uve learnt the english language.


How about coming back when you've learned it yourself mate.

Or not at all.

 

_________________

Ninja's killed my family. Need money for kung-fu lessons... and a BA Falcon

Last edited by Burnzie on Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:44 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Posts: 100

Joined: 9th Mar 2005

Ride: EB

Location: dandenong melbourne
VIC, Australia

im getting a good laugh out of this i didnt know ford made boats aswell.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:45 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 36

Posts: 2198

Joined: 8th Nov 2004

Ride: EL Ghia - XF Ego 302 Clevo

Location: Shit Creek
WA, Australia

JOSE wrote:
EF_Mont_Ghia wrote:
JOSE wrote:
EF_Mont_Ghia wrote:
JOSE wrote:
what? those things on your car are sideskirts? i thought they were pontoons, his XR sideskirts look heaps better, If i had an EF id NEVER put that fugly a*** bloated kit on it in the first place, let alone dare ridicule anyone else unfortunate enough to have it.

Im not defending his car really, im just saying you cant really pay him out.
\

how bout u shut the f**k up until u can afford an ef u stupid portugese or spanish dikweed who do you think you are go back and play for a***, hes the only jose anyone will give a s**t about. if u look closely the side skirts do not look like pontoons you blind piece of s**t fuktard.


nope, went and had another look, they still look like pontoons, (or 4" bits of PVC pipe stuck to your car)

Im not even THAT spanish, im just as australian as anyone else in this country


its called fibreglass u thick C***, come back to me when uve learnt the english language.


OK then 4" diam bits of fiberglass, doesnt matter what they are made out of, they're still gonna make your car float.


um they stick out about and inch an a half you fukstain how bout u go home and do some math. your just a jealous dikweed with a piece of s**t ED

 

_________________

Team EGO

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:45 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 32

Posts: 2833

Joined: 7th Nov 2004

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: Lincoln LS, MKII Escort, ED

Location: geelong
VIC, Australia

with some nice stock springs and shocks, youd be forgiven for thinking the ford falcon was a boat

 

_________________

Because i can.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:46 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 36

Posts: 2198

Joined: 8th Nov 2004

Ride: EL Ghia - XF Ego 302 Clevo

Location: Shit Creek
WA, Australia

Burnzie wrote:
EF_Mont_Ghia wrote:
its called fibreglass u thick C***, come back to me when uve learnt the english language.


How about coming back when you've learned it yourself mate.

Or not at all.


UMM WHAT? seems to me your an idiot too all ive spoken is english or cant you take the aussie slang?

 

_________________

Team EGO

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:46 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 32

Posts: 2833

Joined: 7th Nov 2004

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: Lincoln LS, MKII Escort, ED

Location: geelong
VIC, Australia

EF_Mont_Ghia wrote:
JOSE wrote:
EF_Mont_Ghia wrote:
JOSE wrote:
EF_Mont_Ghia wrote:
JOSE wrote:
what? those things on your car are sideskirts? i thought they were pontoons, his XR sideskirts look heaps better, If i had an EF id NEVER put that fugly a*** bloated kit on it in the first place, let alone dare ridicule anyone else unfortunate enough to have it.

Im not defending his car really, im just saying you cant really pay him out.
\

how bout u shut the f**k up until u can afford an ef u stupid portugese or spanish dikweed who do you think you are go back and play for a***, hes the only jose anyone will give a s**t about. if u look closely the side skirts do not look like pontoons you blind piece of s**t fuktard.


nope, went and had another look, they still look like pontoons, (or 4" bits of PVC pipe stuck to your car)

Im not even THAT spanish, im just as australian as anyone else in this country


its called fibreglass u thick C***, come back to me when uve learnt the english language.


OK then 4" diam bits of fiberglass, doesnt matter what they are made out of, they're still gonna make your car float.


um they stick out about and inch an a half you fukstain how bout u go home and do some math. your just a jealous dikweed with a piece of s**t ED


From where? the ends of your wing mirrors?

 

_________________

Because i can.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:48 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 36

Posts: 2198

Joined: 8th Nov 2004

Ride: EL Ghia - XF Ego 302 Clevo

Location: Shit Creek
WA, Australia

JOSE wrote:
with some nice stock springs and shocks, youd be forgiven for thinking the ford falcon was a boat


so your giving your own car u stupid f**k

 

_________________

Team EGO

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:48 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 36

Posts: 2198

Joined: 8th Nov 2004

Ride: EL Ghia - XF Ego 302 Clevo

Location: Shit Creek
WA, Australia

JOSE wrote:
with some nice stock springs and shocks, youd be forgiven for thinking the ford falcon was a boat


so your giving your own car s**t u stupid f**k

 

_________________

Team EGO

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:51 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Posts: 100

Joined: 9th Mar 2005

Ride: EB

Location: dandenong melbourne
VIC, Australia

had a look in your gallery i like the black paint with the clear lights looks good .not enough water in melbourne to need pontoons.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:51 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 32

Posts: 2833

Joined: 7th Nov 2004

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: Lincoln LS, MKII Escort, ED

Location: geelong
VIC, Australia

no i wouldnt be cos i just happened to have lowered mine, unlike yours, which is still way to high, see i knew it, your trying to turn your car into a boat

 

_________________

Because i can.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:54 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 32

Posts: 2754

Joined: 14th Apr 2005

Ride: fairmont

Location: mackay
QLD, Australia

look he can do whatever he wants to his car, its all personal taste, now act like adults instead of kids

 

_________________

Now i have a EF XR8 5spd.........mmmmmm 5L

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:58 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 32

Posts: 2833

Joined: 7th Nov 2004

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: Lincoln LS, MKII Escort, ED

Location: geelong
VIC, Australia

parties moved on over here......... http://www.fordmods.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=164017#164017

 

_________________

Because i can.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:01 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 36

Posts: 2198

Joined: 8th Nov 2004

Ride: EL Ghia - XF Ego 302 Clevo

Location: Shit Creek
WA, Australia

JOSE wrote:
no i wouldnt be cos i just happened to have lowered mine, unlike yours, which is still way to high, see i knew it, your trying to turn your car into a boat


hubcap RIMS, what cant you afford anything decent? ahh before you go and give me s**t about suspension go and get some decent rims on ya car. where did you get them from? a garage sale? HAHHAHAHA

 

_________________

Team EGO

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:05 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 32

Posts: 2833

Joined: 7th Nov 2004

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: Lincoln LS, MKII Escort, ED

Location: geelong
VIC, Australia

WTF you on about man? they are decent rims crotchstains, not all of us like 20" chromies (or whatever the f**k yours are)

 

_________________

Because i can.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:07 am 
Oompa Loompa
Offline
User avatar

Age: 31

Posts: 28

Joined: 12th Apr 2005

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: AU Falcon

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

Can't you afford a rear bar?

 

_________________

Ninja's killed my family. Need money for kung-fu lessons... and a BA Falcon

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 4 of 7  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
cron

 

 

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:38 am All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names