Fordmods Logo

Fordmods Advertising

SHOW US UR MODDED AU/BA/BF 

 

Page 58 of 60 [ 888 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

 
 Post subject: Re: SHOW US UR MODDED AU/BA/BF
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:08 pm 
Parts Gopher
Offline
User avatar

Age: 43

Posts: 85

Joined: 10th Nov 2010

Ride: Ford BA FUTURA 2002Ded Gas Wagon

Location: FRANKSTON
VIC, Australia

Here is my pride and joy. 2002 BA Futura Dedicated Gas Wagon. Got her 8 years ago, dead stock ex Gov car and slowly built her up.

 

 

Attachments:
Futura Wagon.jpg
Futura Wagon.jpg [ 304.92 KiB | Viewed 96 times ]

 

_________________

I'm constantly surrounded by IDIOTS!!
Guns and Rockets mounted on cars? Vote NOW on Licence reforms.

Last edited by Jeremy BA on Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: SHOW US UR MODDED AU/BA/BF
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:16 pm 
Moderator
Offline

Posts: 14507

Joined: 7th Nov 2004

Ride: ford falcon au3 xr8

Location: a shit suburb in sydney
NSW, Australia

Jeremy BA wrote:
Here is my pride and joy. 2002 BA Futura Dedicated Gas Wagon. Got her 8 years ago, dead stock ex Gov car and slowly built her up.


where??????????????????????? lol
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: SHOW US UR MODDED AU/BA/BF
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:19 pm 
Parts Gopher
Offline
User avatar

Age: 43

Posts: 85

Joined: 10th Nov 2010

Ride: Ford BA FUTURA 2002Ded Gas Wagon

Location: FRANKSTON
VIC, Australia

Its there now, I posted and didnt realise the pic was too big. :oops:

 

_________________

I'm constantly surrounded by IDIOTS!!
Guns and Rockets mounted on cars? Vote NOW on Licence reforms.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: SHOW US UR MODDED AU/BA/BF
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:49 pm 
Parts Gopher
Offline

Age: 33

Posts: 50

Joined: 21st May 2007

Ride: The one and only TL40!!

Location: melbourne
VIC, Australia

My modded AU..
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: SHOW US UR MODDED AU/BA/BF
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:36 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 40

Posts: 3785

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Ride: Ford

Location: Victoria
VIC, Australia

EDXR6-Poly wrote:
This is not My car but a Car I converted to turbo its a AU S2 smartshield ute, Manual LSD, running a GT3582r (0.7 front and 0.96AR rear) running the stock BA crossover intercooler, AU injectors, 12:1 FMU, HKS FCU, and 3" exhaust with no mufflers but 1 hotdog (has 100cpi 3" cat though.

Car made 199RwKw @ 6PSI on the last dyno run, tuned with a J3 running at about 10.1 @ WOT

Pics
Image
Image
Image
Image

Enjoy.


Anymore pics mate?

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: SHOW US UR MODDED AU/BA/BF
Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:10 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 27

Posts: 199

Joined: 27th Jun 2008

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: EF 2 Fairmont. AU 5 Litre ute

Location: Berwick
VIC, Australia

My 5 litre au 2 xls ute. Brought it 3 months ago. Iv put v8 badges on it, clear side indicators (looks heaps better than the amber ones), chrome tape on the door moulds and black carbon fibre tape on the tray to get rid of what was left of the green. Iv giving the cab and tray a much needed polish and think it was come up looking preety good.

 

 

Attachments:
_conv_20130111_115418.jpg
_conv_20130111_115418.jpg [ 32.44 KiB | Viewed 130 times ]
_conv_20130111_114402.jpg
_conv_20130111_114402.jpg [ 35.62 KiB | Viewed 110 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: SHOW US UR MODDED AU/BA/BF
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:02 pm 
Moderator
Offline

Posts: 14507

Joined: 7th Nov 2004

Ride: ford falcon au3 xr8

Location: a shit suburb in sydney
NSW, Australia

here is a few fresh pics of my au ghia...
Image
Image
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: SHOW US UR MODDED AU/BA/BF
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:13 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 450

Joined: 24th Jan 2009

Ride: BF wagon

Location: western sydney
NSW, Australia

Image
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: SHOW US UR MODDED AU/BA/BF
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:24 pm 
Oompa Loompa
Offline

Posts: 23

Joined: 1st Nov 2010

Location: Sydney
NSW, Australia

AU3 xr6. Pedder suspension and camber kit. Rolling on 20's. Full lukey/redback exhaust.


Image

 

_________________

Stocker than stock.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: SHOW US UR MODDED AU/BA/BF
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:14 pm 
Smokin em up
Offline

Age: 27

Posts: 240

Joined: 5th Aug 2009

Gallery: 14 images

Ride: 1994 ford fairmont ED

Location: perth
WA, Australia

KR1STO wrote:
My modded AU..
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Love the front end on this, looks like its smiling at ya
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: SHOW US UR MODDED AU/BA/BF
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:14 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 23

Posts: 131

Joined: 30th Jan 2012

Ride: au sr

Location: Lara
VIC, Australia

Here's a pic of my ride.
I've had this car since i was 17, currently 19.
I had a series 3 xr8 donor car that was smashed in the front, so used the entire interior to throw into this.
has performance wise
- custom front and rear springs (not cut)
- 27mm swap whiteline front sway bar
- custom 2.5" exhaust, genie comp headers, 200 cpi hi flow car, 1x straight through magnaflow muffler and 1x hotdog, 3.5" twin dumps
- SRE custom spec cam 310 in and out 112 lobe sep
- tickford ported and polished head
- spool rods and pistons
- custom cold air intake system
pulls 183 rwkw on BPR tune using xcal 3 98 BP ultimate (468 nm)

very loud and too expensive stereo.


Image

 

_________________

RED AU SERIES 2 SR
XR8 INTERIOR, LED LIGHTS, XR8 CLUSTER
LOWERED, CUSTOM EXHAUST, GENIE COMP HEADERS, SRE CAM, BPR TUNED, MAGNAFLOW MUFFLER AND CAT, FRESH RESPRAY, LSD, XR6 TRANS, DRIVE SHAFT, port and polished POWER 183 RWKW

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: SHOW US UR MODDED AU/BA/BF
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:19 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 28

Posts: 495

Joined: 23rd Jan 2011

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: VE SS ute, EL Typhoon mock

Location: Canberra
ACT, Australia

jksxr6 wrote:
Here's a pic of my ride.
I've had this car since i was 17, currently 19.
I had a series 3 xr8 donor car that was smashed in the front, so used the entire interior to throw into this.
has performance wise
- custom front and rear springs (not cut)
- 27mm swap whiteline front sway bar
- custom 2.5" exhaust, genie comp headers, 200 cpi hi flow car, 1x straight through magnaflow muffler and 1x hotdog, 3.5" twin dumps
- SRE custom spec cam 310 in and out 112 lobe sep
- tickford ported and polished head
- spool rods and pistons
- custom cold air intake system
pulls 183 rwkw on BPR tune using xcal 3 98 BP ultimate (468 nm)

very loud and too expensive stereo.


Image


Custom springs... Or just no springs :P

That is the lowest au I have seen

 

_________________

YES.40L
El Gli/Fairmont/Typhoon-twinlights, king springs, paccies, dark agents
http://www.fordmods.com/post1241821.html#1241821

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: SHOW US UR MODDED AU/BA/BF
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:31 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 23

Posts: 131

Joined: 30th Jan 2012

Ride: au sr

Location: Lara
VIC, Australia

Yes.40L wrote:
jksxr6 wrote:
Here's a pic of my ride.
I've had this car since i was 17, currently 19.
I had a series 3 xr8 donor car that was smashed in the front, so used the entire interior to throw into this.
has performance wise
- custom front and rear springs (not cut)
- 27mm swap whiteline front sway bar
- custom 2.5" exhaust, genie comp headers, 200 cpi hi flow car, 1x straight through magnaflow muffler and 1x hotdog, 3.5" twin dumps
- SRE custom spec cam 310 in and out 112 lobe sep
- tickford ported and polished head
- spool rods and pistons
- custom cold air intake system
pulls 183 rwkw on BPR tune using xcal 3 98 BP ultimate (468 nm)

very loud and too expensive stereo.


Image


Custom springs... Or just no springs :P

That is the lowest au I have seen


Custom :P it doesn't go too much lower actually without springs.
very difficult jacking it up (or attempting to)
they're king springs sssl compressed front and rear.
got the front from a mate who has a ba and rear were clean swap for stock springs so made my day haha.

Very low but such a pain to drive. has ssl in it usually for day to day (rear) fronts always the compressed

 

_________________

RED AU SERIES 2 SR
XR8 INTERIOR, LED LIGHTS, XR8 CLUSTER
LOWERED, CUSTOM EXHAUST, GENIE COMP HEADERS, SRE CAM, BPR TUNED, MAGNAFLOW MUFFLER AND CAT, FRESH RESPRAY, LSD, XR6 TRANS, DRIVE SHAFT, port and polished POWER 183 RWKW

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: SHOW US UR MODDED AU/BA/BF
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:09 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline
User avatar

Age: 42

Posts: 158

Joined: 20th Jun 2010

Gallery: 60 images

Ride: eb fairmont ghia

Location: melb
VIC, Australia

MY BF 2 XR6, 2007.Image

 

_________________

FALCON BF2 XR6 2007 . Winter white, direct gas injection, tint, fg luxury 19s, xr8 snorkel, k&n panel filter., ipod cable connection., kicker 5x7 front speakers.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: SHOW US UR MODDED AU/BA/BF
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:39 pm 
Moderator
Offline

Posts: 14507

Joined: 7th Nov 2004

Ride: ford falcon au3 xr8

Location: a shit suburb in sydney
NSW, Australia

here is a more recent ones of mine with different wheels...

Image
Image
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 58 of 60  [ 888 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:05 am All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names