Fordmods Logo

Spoiler placement 

Page 2 of 2 [ 16 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:29 am 
Parts Gopher

Ride: 2009 FG Falcon G6E Sedan

SA, Australia

fordfreak ef wrote:
looks good...and ive also a white car and clear tail lights.. :wink: but the snowflake rims and the monster truck ride height now to work on... :wink: -never ends does it!? :lol:
Yeah right, it doesn't ever end, however, those rims are the ones I like, just haven't got around to getting them polished properly, they're not the 'anodised/brushed' finish type. For the ride height, you should have seen it at original height, in the clouds, it was geting cold up there mate :-) At the moment the car is on Kings @ 30mm down and handles pretty well. I tried the 75mm (Pedders), then 60mm (Kings) down, both of which made me feel like I was driving on solid rubber, very hard on the kidneys. I'm not as resilient as some of you younger/healthier blokes and like to have a slightly cushier ride :oops:
Any of you blokes know of a way to get lower and have a less solid ride? I have heard something about 'graded' springs (suspension?), but haven't seen them advertised.
stomper wrote:
it would look much better on a EF/EL cause its rounded. It really doesnt suit the lines of the car.
It was sold to me as an EA/ED spoiler. I think the only way to get a 'squarer' or 'sharper' look is with the boot lip (duck tail?) type, and I don't like them at all. I know the car is sort of mixed, what with the EL door handles and that spoiler, yet it does have a sort of 'eclectic' look to it. It will look a lot better when it's ALL white :-)

Regards, Robert

..... Some people can tell what time it is by looking at the sun, but I have never been able to make out the numbers.

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2