Fordmods Logo

The moment you have all been waiting for! 

 

Page 2 of 3 [ 38 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

 
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:19 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 2772

Joined: 27th Jan 2005

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: BOXCAR (Not some sorry ass EF/EL

Location: Mackay, Far North New South Wales.
QLD, Australia

twirqurky wrote:
18s

COst 1550 inc tyres and they bolt straight on.
What? Were you expecting to keep them on with cable ties? :lol:

 

_________________

The artist formerly known as seton005 (and allegedly The_Murph).

When I was growing up, we were so poor we could'nt even afford to pay attention.

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:45 pm 
Tyre Shredder
Offline
User avatar

Age: 33

Posts: 332

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

Fuggen nice mate, very bloody nice!
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:41 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 28

Posts: 4305

Joined: 6th Jul 2005

Ride: BA xr8 Magnet ute

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

17 or 18? how much they set you back? looks awesome
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:52 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 32

Posts: 658

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Ride: Falcon

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

Um...

Quote:
18s

COst 1550 inc tyres and they bolt straight on.


They look great mate!!! Great improvement, now tidy and fix up the other stuff ;) And it'll improve it 10 times! :)

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:59 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 32

Posts: 2976

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Ride: BF Typhoon

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

Like those rims!

Car now looks barable, haha jk!

What you going to do next; theres always a "next".. you into the ef or el front more?

 

_________________

BF Typhoon, Dejavu - 6sp Auto, Leather, Sunroof, 19"s, Electric Pedals, Tint, FPV Sports Wheel, FPV Mats.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:00 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 54

Posts: 4102

Joined: 18th Nov 2004

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: PX2 Ranger 4x4 XLT Dual CAB

Location: Carrum Downs
VIC, Australia

great looking rims, what brand/model??

 

_________________

Image
She's meanness put to music and the b**ch is born to run!
Like the sign says, "speed's just a question of money. How fast can you go?"

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:03 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 34

Posts: 409

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Ride: EL Fairmont

Location: Look at that RICE!!
SA, Australia

Wow, project 'de-hobofy" is well underway

 

_________________

Soo many idiots. So few bullets

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:33 am 
Technical Contributor
Offline

Age: 31

Posts: 6047

Joined: 12th Nov 2004

Ride: Ford Ef Futura

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

Walkinshaw wrote:
Wow, project 'de-hobofy" is well underway


Yeah, its almost done as well.

Next one the list...save for a house with the other half!

No next is to fix te interior, remov ethe blue, revert it to stock, make it nice and tody. Got a Fairmont velour interior in so its coming together.

Might look at engine work...mandrel bent intake, cams, AU/EL intake, paint the engine a little.

Sideskirts needs to be painted and fitted but that wont happen until mid-Jan.

I dont know specifics, havent had time lately to look hard for them but they are Konya (sp?). 18 inch cost me 1550, with tyres, selected and fitted within 1hr.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:34 am 
Technical Contributor
Offline

Age: 31

Posts: 6047

Joined: 12th Nov 2004

Ride: Ford Ef Futura

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

seton005 wrote:
twirqurky wrote:
18s

COst 1550 inc tyres and they bolt straight on.
What? Were you expecting to keep them on with cable ties? :lol:


Knowing the way I do things...yeah...

I meant no adaptors or anything.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:18 pm 
Fordmods Newbie
Offline

Age: 44

Posts: 14

Joined: 12th Jul 2005

Gallery: 20 images

Location: melbourne
VIC, Australia

The rims are they Lenzo
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:41 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 44

Posts: 894

Joined: 7th Nov 2004

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: 98 AU1 Tickford XR6 VCT - galaxy

Location: Virginia
SA, Australia

Great car and wheels, perfect combo
Well done

 

_________________

June 9 - Sept 3 - in boise idaho USA
Sept 5 - ressurecting the AU XR Falcon and back in the car scene

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:02 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 29

Posts: 3343

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 9 images

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

twirqurky wrote:
Walkinshaw wrote:
Wow, project 'de-hobofy" is well underway


Yeah, its almost done as well.

Next one the list...save for a house with the other half!

No next is to fix te interior, remov ethe blue, revert it to stock, make it nice and tody. Got a Fairmont velour interior in so its coming together.

Might look at engine work...mandrel bent intake, cams, AU/EL intake, paint the engine a little.

Sideskirts needs to be painted and fitted but that wont happen until mid-Jan.

I dont know specifics, havent had time lately to look hard for them but they are Konya (sp?). 18 inch cost me 1550, with tyres, selected and fitted within 1hr.

this car is fully transformed man, it looks 10,000% better!
Good work, very nice rims.
Quote:
Current Mod: Might paint engine bay bits. Wat colour though?

Get it professionally done reef green to match your car.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:48 am 
Technical Contributor
Offline

Age: 31

Posts: 6047

Joined: 12th Nov 2004

Ride: Ford Ef Futura

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

rpsoares wrote:
The rims are they Lenzo


Actually Koyas in Pre Au.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:49 am 
Technical Contributor
Offline

Age: 31

Posts: 6047

Joined: 12th Nov 2004

Ride: Ford Ef Futura

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

GlennAUII wrote:
twirqurky wrote:
Walkinshaw wrote:
Wow, project 'de-hobofy" is well underway


Yeah, its almost done as well.

Next one the list...save for a house with the other half!

No next is to fix te interior, remov ethe blue, revert it to stock, make it nice and tody. Got a Fairmont velour interior in so its coming together.

Might look at engine work...mandrel bent intake, cams, AU/EL intake, paint the engine a little.

Sideskirts needs to be painted and fitted but that wont happen until mid-Jan.

I dont know specifics, havent had time lately to look hard for them but they are Konya (sp?). 18 inch cost me 1550, with tyres, selected and fitted within 1hr.

this car is fully transformed man, it looks 10,000% better!
Good work, very nice rims.
Quote:
Current Mod: Might paint engine bay bits. Wat colour though?

Get it professionally done reef green to match your car.


Cheers Glenn, I working on it. Got a new job so I ahve more time to devote to the de homosiastion.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:52 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 32

Posts: 4146

Joined: 7th Dec 2004

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: E39 523i / EF Fairmont

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

Sorry to hijack, but on the topic of rims, anyone got pics of an EF Fairmont with EL GT/EL GT Copy rims?

 

_________________

E39 523i
EF Fairmont

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 2 of 3  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:44 am All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names