Fordmods Logo

[DELETED-irrelevant] 

Page 3 of 3 [ 34 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:22 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 6 images

Hyena wrote:
It looks alot like a CCS GTO rear bar

CCS= canberra car styling (fordmods sponsors) http://www.canberracarstyling.com.au

I don't know if it's just the lighting, but it looks to be rough and uneven, like it was home made... Maybe it's been smudged in photoshop ?

That rear bar reminds me of the eighties style Chevy Corvette's rear bars. Not bad and quite different.

5.6L of carbon footprint.

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:13 am 
Smokin em up

Ride: EA falcon

VIC, Australia

Heh, if you turned it upside down you'd have the corvettes taillights. Thought it looked familiar :P

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:09 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: 2000 AU II Fairmont Ghia

QLD, Australia

ef302 wrote:
EF_Mont_Ghia wrote:
ef302 wrote:
Let me dumb it down for you. (pause) A full stop (.) is an extended pause that is used to break up sentences and seperate different points from each other. (pause) When I used several full stops in one sentence it was to more clearly illustrate my point of view. (pause) You will also notice (maybe) that each word that follows a full stop commences with a capital letter, (slight pause) and so my punctuation is not only correct, (slight pause) it is proper and effective.

Once again for the slow of thought or Canadian... (extended pause)
You. Are. An. Illiterate. Ignorant. Idiot.

ahhh a full stop is for an end to a sentence, therfore one word cannot complete a sentence s**t, try an exclamation mark you stupid felcher

Do I dare respond to such grammatical artistry? Yes. (Oh my, that was an entire sentence and it was only one word, fancy that!) So now I'm a felcher? Do you even know what felching is? Actually yes, I'm sure you do partake of the inter-anal gerbil on a regular basis, so I'll allow you the expertise on this one. However I regret to inform you that I will not be engaging in a battle of wills as it is poor form to pick on the unarmed.

lol what a funny buch of posts.

ill add my 2c, i have to.

firstly, you sound like an arts student

secondly, if thats not bad enough, youre 25, and trying to sound like youre 40 (yes, i have adequate skill in spelling and grammar, but choose not to use it, as most people on this forum)

thridly if i dont want to use punctuation or proper spelling thats my choice if you have an issue dont read the post

and finally, WERE ALL MATES HERE! unless you drive a commonwhore, why stir s**t up

Organza 2000 AU 2 Fairmont Ghia
4.0 VCT
JMM Race Series Exhaust
AWC TS50 Front bar
3.45 LSD

Coming soon:
G&D Airbox
CAPA Edit

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:44 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: EFII Ghia 5Ltr

VIC, Australia

1st. I have a science degree. If I wanted an arts degree I'd take one off the roll in the crapper. (For arts degree with honours please wipe...)

2nd. He started it. (How's that for mature?)

3rd. Thought I'd catch up on Fordmods last night and all I was reading was this t*** (EF_Mont_Gimp) bagging out other members and generally being a rascist d**k.

4th. I was on my rag...

5th. if i wanted to write without puntuation i would but generally it just makes post confusing and annoying to read and so i choose to use the proper dots dashes and squiggly things i dont give a s**t normally

6th. I've run out of rant....

Have YOU driven a monster truck lately??

Sort by  
 Page 3 of 3  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3