Fordmods Logo

BA XT Console Trim LHS 


Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

 Post subject: BA XT Console Trim LHS
Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:40 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Age: 57

Posts: 5

Joined: 12th Dec 2015

Ride: ba falcon

Location: melbourne
VIC, Australia


Was wondering if anyone could tell me please what the correct term for the plastic trim that sits on the left hand side of the console and continues up the dash and stops about in line with the temp control for the heater is called ?

I placed an ad in the wanted section but i am not sure what this piece is actually called, someone said it was refered to as a "banana trim" but i somehow doubt that ford refer to it as that and trying to order a new one under that description at the dealer might make me look like i should be driving a commodore or worse.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



It is currently Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:13 am All times are UTC + 11 hours



(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names