Dash cluster plastic cover 

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: Dash cluster plastic cover
Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:25 pm 
Fordmods Junkie

Ride: '03 BA & '06 BF Wagooons

VIC, Australia

5h4dy wrote:

Oh, so log manifold.... Is that going to give any great benefits over the EB motor besides the thermos?

I did consider at one stage taking the motor and box out of my EF to put in the wagon, but it's a factory manual EF, and there's not many of those in NZ

yeah log :roll: ... all the lpg systems i have here suit the EA/EB/ED intake etc. the EL was bought for motor& box as i rekon the EF-EL fronts look crap .... unless XR front. plus i want to fit the the ED momo steering wheels . . . . ..... :mrgreen:

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:30 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: BA MKII XR6

New Zealand

Mad2 wrote:

yeah log :roll: ... all the lpg systems i have here suit the EA/EB/ED intake etc. the EL was bought for motor& box as i rekon the EF-EL fronts look crap .... unless XR front. plus i want to fit the the ED momo steering wheels . . . . ..... :mrgreen:

Ah yes, the EF onward had the airbag steering wheel - that would make it difficult. I prefer the boxcar look too, they started to get a bit too rounded after ED (I love EA and EB) - I'm not a fan of the XR front usually though. It is a bit 'meaner' looking than the EF/EL base model front, but the round headlights? Not for me personally. I would like some sort of hybrid between the XR and Fairmont fronts, keeping the long rectangle headlights...

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:47 pm 
Fordmods Junkie

Ride: '03 BA & '06 BF Wagooons

VIC, Australia

5h4dy wrote:
- I'm not a fan of the XR front usually though. It is a bit 'meaner' looking than the EF/EL base model front, but the round headlights? Not for me personally. I would like some sort of hybrid between the XR and Fairmont fronts, keeping the long rectangle headlights...

i'm used to the 'round' headlights .... but will be using aftermarket ones on mine .... H4 on outside & H1 or 3 on inside .... an old car of mine used H4 with 90 low/130 high & i think H1 with 120's .... also used 150 inners ... even threw on 100 driving lights . . . . . . . lot betterer than the H4 55/60 it used :D

kinda reminds me of me pushie . . . . . . fitted it with 6 halogen pushie headlights, running off a 12 volt bike battery ... was gunna use 8 .... but with the 6 it was bright enuf for country riding lol ... even brake lights.

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2