Fordmods Logo

EF Trip Comp Install (Parts) 

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: EF Trip Comp Install (Parts)
Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:01 am 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 3 images

SA, Australia

Hey guys, Nearly done with the install of the Trip Computer, Got hold of a couple of old wiring looms pretty cheap. I have a few bits and pieces left over.

a. Boot Release and Fuel Cap Release with about 10cm of wire

b. Rear Demister and other loom only with short amount of wire (no clock/trip comp loom on this one)

c. Two other looms that at this stage I am unsure of what they are for, will try and find out tomorrow while the dash is out

d. Finally I have the plugs from the left and right hand side of the dash cluster. Both are only good for hacking up and pulling the little pins out (excellent to use for installing a trip comp)

If anyone is interested in this gear i can send it out to you, obviously want to keep postage as cheap as possible. If you only want the little plugs for the trip comp install, I am sure I can spend some time seperating them for you. ( You only need 4 plugs for this install)

Cheers guys

95 EF Gli, EF XR6 Motor & Comp, Lowered 2", Koni & Kmac Suspension setup, Gold ROH ZS SP Wheels, trip comp, Pioneer Head Unit, speakers & 12 stacker, 2 1/2" Exhaust, Hi Flow Cat Convertor, Extractors.

Post subject: Parts for trip computer install
Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:10 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

NSW, Australia

I would really appreciate the pins and wire required to do the trip computer mod. The wrecker close to me wasn't much help! Please email willpalmer@ozemail.com.au with your contact details. Thanks.

Post subject: EF Trip Comp Install (Parts)
Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:32 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 3 images

SA, Australia

Guys, one of the other looms is the loom for the doorlocks button on the dash.

95 EF Gli, EF XR6 Motor & Comp, Lowered 2", Koni & Kmac Suspension setup, Gold ROH ZS SP Wheels, trip comp, Pioneer Head Unit, speakers & 12 stacker, 2 1/2" Exhaust, Hi Flow Cat Convertor, Extractors.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]