Fordmods Logo

My New Seat Pics 

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Post subject: My New Seat Pics
Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:14 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 13 images

VIC, Australia

well as most of you know ive been wanting to do an interior for myself for a long time being a motortrimmer and all, and finally, the seats are done!, but i still have to fix up a few little things here and there, but you get the drift, the interior still is a far way off being finished, i havnt done doors yet, i did the inserts a while ago in suede but i dont want suede anymore so i still have to yet change the door inserts to orange leather, and also the rest of the doors are going black along with the roof lining, carpet, parcel shelf, dash, console and all the plastics are going black, coz IMO gray doesnt suit.

heres a link to my interior page on car domain....not that i update it much anymore half the pics are from 3 years ago, lol.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/680873/4

4 cylinders are like chinese food, few minutes after you have them you just want more!

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:24 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: '98 EL Fairmont

VIC, Australia

What would something like that cost me? Maybe not in bright orange but a recover like that?

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:27 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: EF f a i r m o n t

Power: 315 rwkw

WA, Australia

that looks hot.

how much would a trimmer like u charge someone for this?

1995 EF Fairmont with all the Gear.

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:34 pm 
Parts Gopher

Ride: Falcon XR6

NSW, Australia

Lot's of money. Not a cheap project.

Looks amazing though.

1998 EL Falcon XR6 | Galaxy Blue | 5spd Manual | 18" AJR | 2.5 Exhaust | Dumpt | -----FOR SALE-----

2005 Ford Territory TS | Black | 19" Cross-5 Chrome | Leather | Premium Sound |

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:36 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

well on fordmods i normally charge about $1700 for seats, door inserts and console lid for a sedan (plus logos if you want em), but you go to a trimmer normally about the $2700 + mark

4 cylinders are like chinese food, few minutes after you have them you just want more!

Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:15 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: SZ Titanium & ZG Fairlane

SA, Australia

Those seats look awesome mate. Good job. Wouldn't mind getting that done to my car.

F6 Rspec #139 - Stock Car Racing

Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:44 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

yeah well i would have done it bright red(full) but i see to many cars at work come in and get either black and red interiors and everyone was saying to me get black and red, and i was like hell no, im way over that now, and i thought about full red coz IMO it looks better full red then black and red, but then i thought nah, just want something different, so i went slightly off red to black and orange, and was thinking one day in the years ive done interiors ive seen about 2 black and orange interiors, but never a full orange not at my work anyway, and i wondered how it would look coz if red looks good full why couldnt orange, everyone was telling me not to, but i did it anyway coz i thought it would look good and i dont care what people think, if i like it its all that matters, and after i did it alot of people changed thier minds and said it did look good when they saw it done, but some still hate it, lol, but i expected it, plus its not done, itll look 100times better when the black carpet, doors etc etc goes in.

Not to mention the cars going blood orange soon to so itll fit in with the exterior too.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]