Fordmods Logo

Warning beware. Dodgy gas installer in south east. Rowville 

 

Page 3 of 5 [ 68 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

 
 Post subject: Re: Warning beware. Dodgy gas installer in south east. Rowville
Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:06 pm 
VIC Cruise Moderator
Offline
User avatar

Age: 27

Posts: 1167

Joined: 6th Jan 2009

Gallery: 12 images

Ride: ed

Location: Mooroolbark
VIC, Australia

BoostedVT wrote:
The actual kit does not meet the emission standards.


what kit is it? got any photos of the setup?

 

_________________

94 White ED Wagon
eaton M112 supercharger, lowered a tad, extractors, 2.5" exhaust, T5 , custom SureCam supercharger cam, 3.45 lokka, 2 piece tailshaft, poyair bags in the back, TSS front Skirt, Sprint skirts, XR wagon spoiler.
soon to get: AU diff, upc 330mm brakes, Vapor LPG injection.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Warning beware. Dodgy gas installer in south east. Rowville
Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:37 pm 
Fordmods Newbie
Offline

Age: 51

Posts: 2

Joined: 30th May 2013

Location: Brighton
VIC, Australia

We have had several cars converted with them, as have many family member never had a problem to speak of, we had the odd hick up with an old Falcon with the old type system but admittedly the car went to hell and back a couple of time and had over 400,000 km on the clock when we got rid of it.
Needless to say we got a few of those VicRoads letters, so I thought it best I take a drive and have a chat with Frank, he appreciated the fact that I was more concerned with what had gone on behind the scenes than the letters.
I have dealt with people all my life, but I must say that I have never encountered honesty to the level I experienced today.
For those of you that jump to the conclusions that suit you best or take the advice of others that suit them best in lining their pockets, you may find it useful if you get all the facts before passing judgement.
I can not believe what this man has endured and the atrocities committed against this family yet he continues to remain silent.
In short the Frank never lost his licence to install LPG, what happened back in 2010 was the AAFRB cancelled the business registration of this wife's company without notice or an opportunity to appeal, a couple of weeks later some trigger happy creditor somehow managed to get a liquidator appointed to the company, also without notice and no opportunity to appeal. Yes i'm serious, I have seen the documents. So the family business was stripped from his wife while she was in a bedside vidual nursing her dying mother, every cent they had was in the business accounts so it left with a dime in their pockets, they then lost the family home, followed by the destruction of the family unit.

Could it get any worse? But Frank is still there, how is this possible?
A friend brought the all the workshop equipment off the liquidators who had also applied for business registration Grazaria Pty Ltd, the AAFRB refused registration because Frank would be employed for a short period.

So why did the AAFRB pull their registration then refused to give registration to any business he had anything to do with, in effect back-banned him from the industry?

Because they can and not answerable to anyone it appears, but everything happens for a reason, so I pressed Frank somewhat, in someways I wish I hadn't, he eventually told me what he has kept to himself for 2/1/2 years then showed me a string of documents and witness statements that clearly support what he had explained, along with the motives and the players in a conspiracy between the AAFRB and a prominent equipment supplier underpinned by Vicroads in a bid to rub Frank out before he had a chance to release his own equipment scheduled for early 2011.

I urged Frank to go public with what he explained, and asked why he didn't a long time ago, and that he should sue for the damages. He replied saying that he didn't want to destabilise the industry fearing the effect it could have on other business owners. and that all he wanted was the right to earn a living like everyone else, he then told he has no option than close his doors. It appears that now for the second time these thugs have destroyed this man.

For those of you that are wondering, no Frank or South East LPG Conversions didn't take the AAFRB to court for closing them down in 2010, that was Grazaria Pty Ltd that took them to court for not issuing a licence, VicRoads where in the thick of it, uninvited gate crashing court hearings, Grazaria lost the case as a result, the next day Frank opened up the workshop again himself. He what? Why? How? I suggest you ask VicRoads and the AAFRB.

VicRoads sent the letters out to rub Frank out at our expense, i'm not buying into it nor can we afford it.
I can only speak for myself when I say, screw you VicRoads, between friends and family 7 letters we received, we don't have a problem with the cars at all, we are not going to be a part of your games and blow our money. If you elect to send out fines or deregister our cars, Frank has kindly offered to furnish us with the documents we need to plug up the hole your letters leave behind.

Finally a note to all you installers out there that still have a job, I called a few of you late this afternoon today,
apparently things with the AAFRB have been a heap better the last couple of years?

Also forgive me if i'm wrong but I hear that nobody has been shut down of late?

Yet 7 businesses where shut down in 2010 and several every year before that?

And Frank was the last of the 7 to be shut down in 2010 and nobody since?

MAYBE YOU GUYS SHOULD BE THANKING HIM INSTEAD OF STICKING THE BOOTS INTO HIM WHEN HE'S DOWN.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Warning beware. Dodgy gas installer in south east. Rowville
Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:09 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 34

Posts: 481

Joined: 7th Jun 2010

Ride: Turbo VT, VL Calais Trubo, HQ SS

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

Sorry mate. I dont beleive anything you have said above.
I tried everything possible to try and get in touch with Frank. Numerous phone calls and emails never one reply.
That to me is someone who is trying to hide. If his got nothing to worry about why would he hide and not return my calls?????
Even the sales rep who I dealt with at the time (who has now left the business) I had his contact number and even he said best thing is to take legal action against him, now why would a ex employee say this????
I explained my whole situation to him and he agreed that there was something shonky going on hence why he left.
I am a firm beleiver if you have done nothing wrong there is no reason to hide!
Why should I have the headache of being stuffed around if Frank does not have his business in order??
I now have to pay someone to remove the kit, install a new one. I am out of pocket!!!!!
But Frank has taken my money and now wants nothing to do with me!
A reputable business would never run!
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Warning beware. Dodgy gas installer in south east. Rowville
Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:18 pm 
Fordmods Junkie
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 2753

Joined: 22nd Jan 2009

Ride: '91 EB Wagoon

Location: Geeelong
VIC, Australia

Resolved wrote:
We have had several cars converted with them, as have many family member never had a problem to speak of, we had the odd hick up with an old Falcon with the old type system but admittedly the car went to hell and back a couple of time and had over 400,000 km on the clock when we got rid of it.
Needless to say we got a few of those VicRoads letters, so I thought it best I take a drive and have a chat with Frank, he appreciated the fact that I was more concerned with what had gone on behind the scenes than the letters.
I have dealt with people all my life, but I must say that I have never encountered honesty to the level I experienced today.
For those of you that jump to the conclusions that suit you best or take the advice of others that suit them best in lining their pockets, you may find it useful if you get all the facts before passing judgement.
I can not believe what this man has endured and the atrocities committed against this family yet he continues to remain silent.
In short the Frank never lost his licence to install LPG, what happened back in 2010 was the AAFRB cancelled the business registration of this wife's company without notice or an opportunity to appeal, a couple of weeks later some trigger happy creditor somehow managed to get a liquidator appointed to the company, also without notice and no opportunity to appeal. Yes i'm serious, I have seen the documents. So the family business was stripped from his wife while she was in a bedside vidual nursing her dying mother, every cent they had was in the business accounts so it left with a dime in their pockets, they then lost the family home, followed by the destruction of the family unit.

Could it get any worse? But Frank is still there, how is this possible?
A friend brought the all the workshop equipment off the liquidators who had also applied for business registration Grazaria Pty Ltd, the AAFRB refused registration because Frank would be employed for a short period.

So why did the AAFRB pull their registration then refused to give registration to any business he had anything to do with, in effect back-banned him from the industry?

Because they can and not answerable to anyone it appears, but everything happens for a reason, so I pressed Frank somewhat, in someways I wish I hadn't, he eventually told me what he has kept to himself for 2/1/2 years then showed me a string of documents and witness statements that clearly support what he had explained, along with the motives and the players in a conspiracy between the AAFRB and a prominent equipment supplier underpinned by Vicroads in a bid to rub Frank out before he had a chance to release his own equipment scheduled for early 2011.

I urged Frank to go public with what he explained, and asked why he didn't a long time ago, and that he should sue for the damages. He replied saying that he didn't want to destabilise the industry fearing the effect it could have on other business owners. and that all he wanted was the right to earn a living like everyone else, he then told he has no option than close his doors. It appears that now for the second time these thugs have destroyed this man.

For those of you that are wondering, no Frank or South East LPG Conversions didn't take the AAFRB to court for closing them down in 2010, that was Grazaria Pty Ltd that took them to court for not issuing a licence, VicRoads where in the thick of it, uninvited gate crashing court hearings, Grazaria lost the case as a result, the next day Frank opened up the workshop again himself. He what? Why? How? I suggest you ask VicRoads and the AAFRB.

VicRoads sent the letters out to rub Frank out at our expense, i'm not buying into it nor can we afford it.
I can only speak for myself when I say, screw you VicRoads, between friends and family 7 letters we received, we don't have a problem with the cars at all, we are not going to be a part of your games and blow our money. If you elect to send out fines or deregister our cars, Frank has kindly offered to furnish us with the documents we need to plug up the hole your letters leave behind.

Finally a note to all you installers out there that still have a job, I called a few of you late this afternoon today,
apparently things with the AAFRB have been a heap better the last couple of years?

Also forgive me if i'm wrong but I hear that nobody has been shut down of late?

Yet 7 businesses where shut down in 2010 and several every year before that?

And Frank was the last of the 7 to be shut down in 2010 and nobody since?

MAYBE YOU GUYS SHOULD BE THANKING HIM INSTEAD OF STICKING THE BOOTS INTO HIM WHEN HE'S DOWN.



Hi, & welcome. if what you say is true - WHAT THE HELL!!

so your basically saying that the "AAFRB" is forcing out any operator that doesn't toe their line?

sorry but if this happened to me

"In short the Frank never lost his licence to install LPG, what happened back in 2010 was the AAFRB cancelled the business registration of this wife's company without notice or an opportunity to appeal, a couple of weeks later some trigger happy creditor somehow managed to get a liquidator appointed to the company, also without notice and no opportunity to appeal. Yes i'm serious, I have seen the documents."

i would be wanting their blood

one little question tho ... what was meant by this?

" in a bid to rub Frank out before he had a chance to release his own equipment scheduled for early 2011."
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Warning beware. Dodgy gas installer in south east. Rowville
Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:28 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 34

Posts: 481

Joined: 7th Jun 2010

Ride: Turbo VT, VL Calais Trubo, HQ SS

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

Mad2 wrote:
Resolved wrote:
We have had several cars converted with them, as have many family member never had a problem to speak of, we had the odd hick up with an old Falcon with the old type system but admittedly the car went to hell and back a couple of time and had over 400,000 km on the clock when we got rid of it.
Needless to say we got a few of those VicRoads letters, so I thought it best I take a drive and have a chat with Frank, he appreciated the fact that I was more concerned with what had gone on behind the scenes than the letters.
I have dealt with people all my life, but I must say that I have never encountered honesty to the level I experienced today.
For those of you that jump to the conclusions that suit you best or take the advice of others that suit them best in lining their pockets, you may find it useful if you get all the facts before passing judgement.
I can not believe what this man has endured and the atrocities committed against this family yet he continues to remain silent.
In short the Frank never lost his licence to install LPG, what happened back in 2010 was the AAFRB cancelled the business registration of this wife's company without notice or an opportunity to appeal, a couple of weeks later some trigger happy creditor somehow managed to get a liquidator appointed to the company, also without notice and no opportunity to appeal. Yes i'm serious, I have seen the documents. So the family business was stripped from his wife while she was in a bedside vidual nursing her dying mother, every cent they had was in the business accounts so it left with a dime in their pockets, they then lost the family home, followed by the destruction of the family unit.

Could it get any worse? But Frank is still there, how is this possible?
A friend brought the all the workshop equipment off the liquidators who had also applied for business registration Grazaria Pty Ltd, the AAFRB refused registration because Frank would be employed for a short period.

So why did the AAFRB pull their registration then refused to give registration to any business he had anything to do with, in effect back-banned him from the industry?

Because they can and not answerable to anyone it appears, but everything happens for a reason, so I pressed Frank somewhat, in someways I wish I hadn't, he eventually told me what he has kept to himself for 2/1/2 years then showed me a string of documents and witness statements that clearly support what he had explained, along with the motives and the players in a conspiracy between the AAFRB and a prominent equipment supplier underpinned by Vicroads in a bid to rub Frank out before he had a chance to release his own equipment scheduled for early 2011.

I urged Frank to go public with what he explained, and asked why he didn't a long time ago, and that he should sue for the damages. He replied saying that he didn't want to destabilise the industry fearing the effect it could have on other business owners. and that all he wanted was the right to earn a living like everyone else, he then told he has no option than close his doors. It appears that now for the second time these thugs have destroyed this man.

For those of you that are wondering, no Frank or South East LPG Conversions didn't take the AAFRB to court for closing them down in 2010, that was Grazaria Pty Ltd that took them to court for not issuing a licence, VicRoads where in the thick of it, uninvited gate crashing court hearings, Grazaria lost the case as a result, the next day Frank opened up the workshop again himself. He what? Why? How? I suggest you ask VicRoads and the AAFRB.

VicRoads sent the letters out to rub Frank out at our expense, i'm not buying into it nor can we afford it.
I can only speak for myself when I say, screw you VicRoads, between friends and family 7 letters we received, we don't have a problem with the cars at all, we are not going to be a part of your games and blow our money. If you elect to send out fines or deregister our cars, Frank has kindly offered to furnish us with the documents we need to plug up the hole your letters leave behind.

Finally a note to all you installers out there that still have a job, I called a few of you late this afternoon today,
apparently things with the AAFRB have been a heap better the last couple of years?

Also forgive me if i'm wrong but I hear that nobody has been shut down of late?

Yet 7 businesses where shut down in 2010 and several every year before that?

And Frank was the last of the 7 to be shut down in 2010 and nobody since?

MAYBE YOU GUYS SHOULD BE THANKING HIM INSTEAD OF STICKING THE BOOTS INTO HIM WHEN HE'S DOWN.



Hi, & welcome. if what you say is true - WHAT THE HELL!!

so your basically saying that the "AAFRB" is forcing out any operator that doesn't toe their line?

sorry but if this happened to me

"In short the Frank never lost his licence to install LPG, what happened back in 2010 was the AAFRB cancelled the business registration of this wife's company without notice or an opportunity to appeal, a couple of weeks later some trigger happy creditor somehow managed to get a liquidator appointed to the company, also without notice and no opportunity to appeal. Yes i'm serious, I have seen the documents."

i would be wanting their blood

one little question tho ... what was meant by this?

" in a bid to rub Frank out before he had a chance to release his own equipment scheduled for early 2011."



Not trying to be a a*** but I think its Frank himself who is posting. This person has never posted on Fordmods before and this is there first post!

Again as I mentioned above if you try and ring this so called reputable business even the number is coming up as disconnected!!!!! Because all good business people would do that!

Its low life scum such as this who ruin it for other people in the industry!
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Warning beware. Dodgy gas installer in south east. Rowville
Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:32 pm 
Fordmods Junkie
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 2753

Joined: 22nd Jan 2009

Ride: '91 EB Wagoon

Location: Geeelong
VIC, Australia

BoostedVT wrote:
Not trying to be a a*** but I think its Frank himself who is posting. This person has never posted on Fordmods before and this is there first post!

Again as I mentioned above if you try and ring this so called reputable business even the number is coming up as disconnected!!!!! Because all good business people would do that!

Its low life scum such as this who ruin it for other people in the industry!



nah no prob ...

yeah i saw their post count. i wanted a reply from them.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Warning beware. Dodgy gas installer in south east. Rowville
Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:29 pm 
Fordmods Newbie
Offline

Age: 51

Posts: 2

Joined: 30th May 2013

Location: Brighton
VIC, Australia

BoostedVT wrote:
Mad2 wrote:
Resolved wrote:
We have had several cars converted with them, as have many family member never had a problem to speak of, we had the odd hick up with an old Falcon with the old type system but admittedly the car went to hell and back a couple of time and had over 400,000 km on the clock when we got rid of it.
Needless to say we got a few of those VicRoads letters, so I thought it best I take a drive and have a chat with Frank, he appreciated the fact that I was more concerned with what had gone on behind the scenes than the letters.
I have dealt with people all my life, but I must say that I have never encountered honesty to the level I experienced today.
For those of you that jump to the conclusions that suit you best or take the advice of others that suit them best in lining their pockets, you may find it useful if you get all the facts before passing judgement.
I can not believe what this man has endured and the atrocities committed against this family yet he continues to remain silent.
In short the Frank never lost his licence to install LPG, what happened back in 2010 was the AAFRB cancelled the business registration of this wife's company without notice or an opportunity to appeal, a couple of weeks later some trigger happy creditor somehow managed to get a liquidator appointed to the company, also without notice and no opportunity to appeal. Yes i'm serious, I have seen the documents. So the family business was stripped from his wife while she was in a bedside vidual nursing her dying mother, every cent they had was in the business accounts so it left with a dime in their pockets, they then lost the family home, followed by the destruction of the family unit.

Could it get any worse? But Frank is still there, how is this possible?
A friend brought the all the workshop equipment off the liquidators who had also applied for business registration Grazaria Pty Ltd, the AAFRB refused registration because Frank would be employed for a short period.

So why did the AAFRB pull their registration then refused to give registration to any business he had anything to do with, in effect back-banned him from the industry?

Because they can and not answerable to anyone it appears, but everything happens for a reason, so I pressed Frank somewhat, in someways I wish I hadn't, he eventually told me what he has kept to himself for 2/1/2 years then showed me a string of documents and witness statements that clearly support what he had explained, along with the motives and the players in a conspiracy between the AAFRB and a prominent equipment supplier underpinned by Vicroads in a bid to rub Frank out before he had a chance to release his own equipment scheduled for early 2011.

I urged Frank to go public with what he explained, and asked why he didn't a long time ago, and that he should sue for the damages. He replied saying that he didn't want to destabilise the industry fearing the effect it could have on other business owners. and that all he wanted was the right to earn a living like everyone else, he then told he has no option than close his doors. It appears that now for the second time these thugs have destroyed this man.

For those of you that are wondering, no Frank or South East LPG Conversions didn't take the AAFRB to court for closing them down in 2010, that was Grazaria Pty Ltd that took them to court for not issuing a licence, VicRoads where in the thick of it, uninvited gate crashing court hearings, Grazaria lost the case as a result, the next day Frank opened up the workshop again himself. He what? Why? How? I suggest you ask VicRoads and the AAFRB.

VicRoads sent the letters out to rub Frank out at our expense, i'm not buying into it nor can we afford it.
I can only speak for myself when I say, screw you VicRoads, between friends and family 7 letters we received, we don't have a problem with the cars at all, we are not going to be a part of your games and blow our money. If you elect to send out fines or deregister our cars, Frank has kindly offered to furnish us with the documents we need to plug up the hole your letters leave behind.

Finally a note to all you installers out there that still have a job, I called a few of you late this afternoon today,
apparently things with the AAFRB have been a heap better the last couple of years?

Also forgive me if i'm wrong but I hear that nobody has been shut down of late?

Yet 7 businesses where shut down in 2010 and several every year before that?

And Frank was the last of the 7 to be shut down in 2010 and nobody since?

MAYBE YOU GUYS SHOULD BE THANKING HIM INSTEAD OF STICKING THE BOOTS INTO HIM WHEN HE'S DOWN.



Hi, & welcome. if what you say is true - WHAT THE HELL!!

so your basically saying that the "AAFRB" is forcing out any operator that doesn't toe their line?

sorry but if this happened to me

"In short the Frank never lost his licence to install LPG, what happened back in 2010 was the AAFRB cancelled the business registration of this wife's company without notice or an opportunity to appeal, a couple of weeks later some trigger happy creditor somehow managed to get a liquidator appointed to the company, also without notice and no opportunity to appeal. Yes i'm serious, I have seen the documents."

i would be wanting their blood

one little question tho ... what was meant by this?

" in a bid to rub Frank out before he had a chance to release his own equipment scheduled for early 2011."



Not trying to be a a*** but I think its Frank himself who is posting. This person has never posted on Fordmods before and this is there first post!

Again as I mentioned above if you try and ring this so called reputable business even the number is coming up as disconnected!!!!! Because all good business people would do that!

Its low life scum such as this who ruin it for other people in the industry!



No I haven't posted on here before, my name is Suzzie and I joined just to post what I had written as I thought is may help shed some light on what has gone an and why. I assure you all I am as angry as anyone else, 7 cars all up 5 of them belonging to friends after we referred them.

As for Frank running? He was at the workshop yesterday afternoon, that much I know 100%
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Warning beware. Dodgy gas installer in south east. Rowville
Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:50 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 34

Posts: 481

Joined: 7th Jun 2010

Ride: Turbo VT, VL Calais Trubo, HQ SS

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

Resolved wrote:
BoostedVT wrote:
Mad2 wrote:
Resolved wrote:
We have had several cars converted with them, as have many family member never had a problem to speak of, we had the odd hick up with an old Falcon with the old type system but admittedly the car went to hell and back a couple of time and had over 400,000 km on the clock when we got rid of it.
Needless to say we got a few of those VicRoads letters, so I thought it best I take a drive and have a chat with Frank, he appreciated the fact that I was more concerned with what had gone on behind the scenes than the letters.
I have dealt with people all my life, but I must say that I have never encountered honesty to the level I experienced today.
For those of you that jump to the conclusions that suit you best or take the advice of others that suit them best in lining their pockets, you may find it useful if you get all the facts before passing judgement.
I can not believe what this man has endured and the atrocities committed against this family yet he continues to remain silent.
In short the Frank never lost his licence to install LPG, what happened back in 2010 was the AAFRB cancelled the business registration of this wife's company without notice or an opportunity to appeal, a couple of weeks later some trigger happy creditor somehow managed to get a liquidator appointed to the company, also without notice and no opportunity to appeal. Yes i'm serious, I have seen the documents. So the family business was stripped from his wife while she was in a bedside vidual nursing her dying mother, every cent they had was in the business accounts so it left with a dime in their pockets, they then lost the family home, followed by the destruction of the family unit.

Could it get any worse? But Frank is still there, how is this possible?
A friend brought the all the workshop equipment off the liquidators who had also applied for business registration Grazaria Pty Ltd, the AAFRB refused registration because Frank would be employed for a short period.

So why did the AAFRB pull their registration then refused to give registration to any business he had anything to do with, in effect back-banned him from the industry?

Because they can and not answerable to anyone it appears, but everything happens for a reason, so I pressed Frank somewhat, in someways I wish I hadn't, he eventually told me what he has kept to himself for 2/1/2 years then showed me a string of documents and witness statements that clearly support what he had explained, along with the motives and the players in a conspiracy between the AAFRB and a prominent equipment supplier underpinned by Vicroads in a bid to rub Frank out before he had a chance to release his own equipment scheduled for early 2011.

I urged Frank to go public with what he explained, and asked why he didn't a long time ago, and that he should sue for the damages. He replied saying that he didn't want to destabilise the industry fearing the effect it could have on other business owners. and that all he wanted was the right to earn a living like everyone else, he then told he has no option than close his doors. It appears that now for the second time these thugs have destroyed this man.

For those of you that are wondering, no Frank or South East LPG Conversions didn't take the AAFRB to court for closing them down in 2010, that was Grazaria Pty Ltd that took them to court for not issuing a licence, VicRoads where in the thick of it, uninvited gate crashing court hearings, Grazaria lost the case as a result, the next day Frank opened up the workshop again himself. He what? Why? How? I suggest you ask VicRoads and the AAFRB.

VicRoads sent the letters out to rub Frank out at our expense, i'm not buying into it nor can we afford it.
I can only speak for myself when I say, screw you VicRoads, between friends and family 7 letters we received, we don't have a problem with the cars at all, we are not going to be a part of your games and blow our money. If you elect to send out fines or deregister our cars, Frank has kindly offered to furnish us with the documents we need to plug up the hole your letters leave behind.

Finally a note to all you installers out there that still have a job, I called a few of you late this afternoon today,
apparently things with the AAFRB have been a heap better the last couple of years?

Also forgive me if i'm wrong but I hear that nobody has been shut down of late?

Yet 7 businesses where shut down in 2010 and several every year before that?

And Frank was the last of the 7 to be shut down in 2010 and nobody since?

MAYBE YOU GUYS SHOULD BE THANKING HIM INSTEAD OF STICKING THE BOOTS INTO HIM WHEN HE'S DOWN.



Hi, & welcome. if what you say is true - WHAT THE HELL!!

so your basically saying that the "AAFRB" is forcing out any operator that doesn't toe their line?

sorry but if this happened to me

"In short the Frank never lost his licence to install LPG, what happened back in 2010 was the AAFRB cancelled the business registration of this wife's company without notice or an opportunity to appeal, a couple of weeks later some trigger happy creditor somehow managed to get a liquidator appointed to the company, also without notice and no opportunity to appeal. Yes i'm serious, I have seen the documents."

i would be wanting their blood

one little question tho ... what was meant by this?

" in a bid to rub Frank out before he had a chance to release his own equipment scheduled for early 2011."



Not trying to be a a*** but I think its Frank himself who is posting. This person has never posted on Fordmods before and this is there first post!

Again as I mentioned above if you try and ring this so called reputable business even the number is coming up as disconnected!!!!! Because all good business people would do that!

Its low life scum such as this who ruin it for other people in the industry!



No I haven't posted on here before, my name is Suzzie and I joined just to post what I had written as I thought is may help shed some light on what has gone an and why. I assure you all I am as angry as anyone else, 7 cars all up 5 of them belonging to friends after we referred them.

As for Frank running? He was at the workshop yesterday afternoon, that much I know 100%


No problems Susie. I have nothing against you. I just hate people who lie and rip people off. If Frank has a case I am sure people would support him, however I am more than certain now after speaking to other professionals in the industry, that he is just another con artist. I would love to have the opportunity to speak to Frank. As mentioned above I did make several attempts. Even that alone is poor customer service on his behalf.

I can accept that I will not be getting my money back, but I will be making damn sure he rips no one else and posting on every forum out there and going down the legal path.

thanks
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Warning beware. Dodgy gas installer in south east. Rowville
Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:22 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 34

Posts: 1110

Joined: 27th Dec 2011

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: ef falcon futura

Power: 154 rwkw

Location: Koo Wee Rup
VIC, Australia

i still want to know how he has been able to install systems without being shutdown.
from the AAFRB site: Since February 1, 1993, any business (ie sole trader, partnership, company or incorporated body) engaged in the installation and / or repair of LP Gas systems to vehicles in Victoria must be registered with the Automotive Alternative Fuels Registration Board (AAFRB). "Repair" means any repair to the vehicle, which involves opening the high-pressure LP Gas lines to the atmosphere.

Since August 2000 Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) conversions came under the control of the AAFRB and any business (ie sole trader, partnership, company or incorporated body) engaged in the installation and / or repair of Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) systems to vehicles in Victoria must be registered with the AAFRB. The AAFRB accredit individuals and registers businesses for the purpose of undertaking alternative fuel conversions and / or repairs that comply with the AAFRB Code of Practice and relevant Australian Standards.

In addition, the Board is represented on Standards Australia Committees, accredits training courses, promotes safe work practices and monitors the alternative fuels industry. This is to ensure that the required standards are met by the industry and consumers are protected. The AAFRB has the power to investigate and take appropriate action in the case of complaints against registered businesses or accredited individuals; relating to the conversion and / or repairs of LPG or CNG systems fitted to motor vehicles (see complaints section).

The AAFRB undertakes activities designed to develop, promote and encourage safe alternative fuel conversions and repairs in the Industry. The AAFRB carries out and fulfils other functions and responsibilities given to it from time to time.

The Automotive Alternative Fuels Registration Board, board members comprise of industry representatives from ALPGA, AMWU Vehicle Division, IAME, RACV, VACC and VicRoads.

now if vicroads and the AAFRB knew he was still installing systems, you may still have a case against them for not shutting him down.

 

_________________

ef futura, pacemakers, 2.5inch catback, k&n panel filter and 3.45 lsd. extractors/cat, ticky head, custom cam grind, t5. now onto cosmetics.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Warning beware. Dodgy gas installer in south east. Rowville
Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:25 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 34

Posts: 481

Joined: 7th Jun 2010

Ride: Turbo VT, VL Calais Trubo, HQ SS

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

ranga83 wrote:
i still want to know how he has been able to install systems without being shutdown.
from the AAFRB site: Since February 1, 1993, any business (ie sole trader, partnership, company or incorporated body) engaged in the installation and / or repair of LP Gas systems to vehicles in Victoria must be registered with the Automotive Alternative Fuels Registration Board (AAFRB). "Repair" means any repair to the vehicle, which involves opening the high-pressure LP Gas lines to the atmosphere.

Since August 2000 Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) conversions came under the control of the AAFRB and any business (ie sole trader, partnership, company or incorporated body) engaged in the installation and / or repair of Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) systems to vehicles in Victoria must be registered with the AAFRB. The AAFRB accredit individuals and registers businesses for the purpose of undertaking alternative fuel conversions and / or repairs that comply with the AAFRB Code of Practice and relevant Australian Standards.

In addition, the Board is represented on Standards Australia Committees, accredits training courses, promotes safe work practices and monitors the alternative fuels industry. This is to ensure that the required standards are met by the industry and consumers are protected. The AAFRB has the power to investigate and take appropriate action in the case of complaints against registered businesses or accredited individuals; relating to the conversion and / or repairs of LPG or CNG systems fitted to motor vehicles (see complaints section).

The AAFRB undertakes activities designed to develop, promote and encourage safe alternative fuel conversions and repairs in the Industry. The AAFRB carries out and fulfils other functions and responsibilities given to it from time to time.

The Automotive Alternative Fuels Registration Board, board members comprise of industry representatives from ALPGA, AMWU Vehicle Division, IAME, RACV, VACC and VicRoads.

now if vicroads and the AAFRB knew he was still installing systems, you may still have a case against them for not shutting him down.


Thanks mate. I will definitely be using that info. I am just going through consumer affairs at the moment as I need to follow all the steps. I don't have any hope of frank making any contact therefore I will continue to proceed with my case to VCAT and will also be lodging one against vicroads and aafrb.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Warning beware. Dodgy gas installer in south east. Rowville
Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:27 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 34

Posts: 1110

Joined: 27th Dec 2011

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: ef falcon futura

Power: 154 rwkw

Location: Koo Wee Rup
VIC, Australia

to have one against the AAFRB and vicroads, i think you'd have to have evidence that they knew frank was still doing conversions at the time.

 

_________________

ef futura, pacemakers, 2.5inch catback, k&n panel filter and 3.45 lsd. extractors/cat, ticky head, custom cam grind, t5. now onto cosmetics.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Warning beware. Dodgy gas installer in south east. Rowville
Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:09 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 34

Posts: 481

Joined: 7th Jun 2010

Ride: Turbo VT, VL Calais Trubo, HQ SS

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

ranga83 wrote:
to have one against the AAFRB and vicroads, i think you'd have to have evidence that they knew frank was still doing conversions at the time.



Well the letter from VicRoads states that the conversions have been happening since 2010 and only now they have acted on it.

So they are partly to blame also!
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Warning beware. Dodgy gas installer in south east. Rowville
Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:19 am 
Fordmods Junkie
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 2753

Joined: 22nd Jan 2009

Ride: '91 EB Wagoon

Location: Geeelong
VIC, Australia

BoostedVT wrote:
ranga83 wrote:
to have one against the AAFRB and vicroads, i think you'd have to have evidence that they knew frank was still doing conversions at the time.



Well the letter from VicRoads states that the conversions have been happening since 2010 and only now they have acted on it.

So they are partly to blame also!




in that case have copies & if ya can copies from other people that have had conversions done as that should help your case
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Warning beware. Dodgy gas installer in south east. Rowville
Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:37 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 34

Posts: 481

Joined: 7th Jun 2010

Ride: Turbo VT, VL Calais Trubo, HQ SS

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

I still have my copy but I dont know any other people who have had conversions done besides Susie who still stands by Frank.

Which I still cant understand why!
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Warning beware. Dodgy gas installer in south east. Rowville
Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:07 am 
Moderator
Offline

Posts: 14513

Joined: 7th Nov 2004

Ride: ford falcon au3 xr8

Location: a shit suburb in sydney
NSW, Australia

BoostedVT wrote:
I still have my copy but I dont know any other people who have had conversions done besides Susie who still stands by Frank.

Which I still cant understand why!


there may be some kind of personal relationship between the two??

either way why should the customer be put out over something he had nothing to do with, someone needs to rectify the problem and it shouldn't be the customer..
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 3 of 5  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:27 am All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names