ANY HSV UNDER COVER POLICE!!!!!!!!!!1111 

Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:58 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EF wagoon

WA, Australia

NO FINES EVER... GUARANTEED.
1.DON'T BREAK THE LAW.
2. SPEED LIMITS SIGNS ARE NOT ADVISORY, THEY ARE THE LIMIT.
3. they should have sumfing in my car to tell me how fast i am going.. hang on THEY DO. a speedo, fraud spent money developing one for my car that works pretty well, seems the least i can do is LOOK AT IT. :oops:

EF GLi Wagoon
Grandpa Spec

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:58 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: BA XR6T

WA, Australia

But when your forced to look at it more than the road itself, that becomes the problem.

Can you tell the difference between 80 and 81.

How do you actually know your speedo is 100% correct ?

Forget hoon laws, smacking your kids up big time, talking on phones. Doing 1 km over and BAMF !

If everyone was doing 5km/h over the limit (think freeway). There is a camera.
Many months later, all of those drivers recieve a happy letter informing them to pay money.

I said everyone. Thats driving to the conditions. It would be more dangerous to drive the limit, would it not ?

Oh yea, forget those yellow flashing lights to tell people your turning, your not doing more than the speed limit, so you won't have an accident or die.

I believe under cover cops should only be used for nabbing people at roundabouts for lack of indication (Those pissy a*** small ones too) instead of baiting people into drags.

Does anyone else notice that a MARKED cop car changes the driving of everyone else erradically ? Everyone magically remembers the rules again. WOW !

Old car burnt.
New car XR6 Turbo !!
No mods, anyone want a xr6t ?

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:25 pm 
Getting Side Ways

WA, Australia

ddoth wrote:
But when your forced to look at it more than the road itself, that becomes the problem.

pugsley - cruise control helps with this one.

Can you tell the difference between 80 and 81.

pugsley- no i can't, so i suppose to be safe i should do 78-79.

How do you actually know your speedo is 100% correct ?

i checked mine with a navman (gps) this is supposed to be accurate. most states have places that you can get it checked too.

Forget hoon laws, smacking your kids up big time, talking on phones. Doing 1 km over and BAMF !

pugsley- i agree, pull over if you want to smack your kids. Buy a handsfree kit (but don't use it in some states, cause they will still ping you).

If everyone was doing 5km/h over the limit (think freeway). There is a camera.
Many months later, all of those drivers recieve a happy letter informing them to pay money.

I said everyone. Thats driving to the conditions. It would be more dangerous to drive the limit, would it not ?

pugsley - No. i do it all the time (don't want to waste money on fines) and i let everyone go past me, if they want.

Oh yea, forget those yellow flashing lights to tell people your turning, your not doing more than the speed limit, so you won't have an accident or die.

pugsley- i think you mean indicators and probably best to use them too, as it's the law.

I believe under cover cops should only be used for nabbing people at roundabouts for lack of indication (Those pissy a*** small ones too) instead of baiting people into drags.

pugsley - it doesn't matter what they nab you for, people are always unhappy. e.g "why book me at the roundabout, shouldn't you coppers be chasing "real" crims".

Does anyone else notice that a MARKED cop car changes the driving of everyone else erradically ? Everyone magically remembers the rules again. WOW !

pugsley - it does and how sad is it that the majority of our society are only concerned about the law, the rules and their own and others safety when the cops are around. if we all followed the rules as often as possible, the cops COULD be chasing real crims. Now wouldn't that be nice.

EF GLi Wagoon
Grandpa Spec

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:39 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: ED Fairmont Ghia & EF XR8

VIC, Australia

marked cars are a good idea to catch the knobs on the road who maintain a consistent speed above the posted limit or for the stupid mole infront who decides to slam the brakes and make a turn without indicating BUT they are dirty sneaky bastards when the try to blend into the modified crowd with their low tinted windowed car with p-plates coaxing other modified cars. it really is entrapment to some degree. fair enough you really should be having a run with your mates at the lights but if you blast it to the posted limit and leave it at that then what harm is done. all your doing is getting to the speed limit faster than everyone else. its knobs that take it to far and hit double almost triple the speed limit thats a worry. also last time i checked p-plates wernt allowed to be on a cop car.

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:26 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BF F6 Tornado - #0077

VIC, Australia

gryph wrote:
How about less reliance on speed limits, cops and cameras and a little more on driver training??? Seems more logical to make better drivers than to fine them, asif that will make anyone more able to avoid an accident? Maybe an advanced driving course b4 u get your p's??? At least then you might have some idea of how to judge a safe speed for the conditions?? There will always be f**k tho, thats what hoon laws r all about.

^i agree with that sooo much^

pugsley wrote:
NO FINES EVER... GUARANTEED.
1.DON'T BREAK THE LAW.
2. SPEED LIMITS SIGNS ARE NOT ADVISORY, THEY ARE THE LIMIT.
3. they should have sumfing in my car to tell me how fast i am going.. hang on THEY DO. a speedo, fraud spent money developing one for my car that works pretty well, seems the least i can do is LOOK AT IT.

hmmm, but remember mate, it wasn't my fault!! my wife brought these fashonable lead shoe and sock combination, honest!

** For Sale ** http://www.fordmods.com/ford-parts-for-sale-f17/assorted-e-series-parts-t124697.html

F6 Tornado 2006 Build

Is it about sex? The engine in my car? Or a cure for cancer?
No?

Then f**k off

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:06 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: BA XR6T

WA, Australia

This is to pugsley.
Shoulda said it wasn't aimed at you, just trying to make a point.

The indicator point I made was the fact a lot of drivers don't seem to use them and with a lack of head checks I tend to look at other drivers intentions and behavior more than my speed (drive the same speed as everyone else)

Cruise control has saved many a fines though (thank god for that)

Nanna'sEd, love the point, wonder if you can get them for having plates up - last I checked you can get fined $50 and 1 point or something similar for displaying them if your not on them - Most likely because it wastes their time pulling you over ...

Hopew all is good :)

Old car burnt.
New car XR6 Turbo !!
No mods, anyone want a xr6t ?

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:21 pm 
Getting Side Ways

WA, Australia

ddoth wrote:
This is to pugsley.
Shoulda said it wasn't aimed at you, just trying to make a point.

The indicator point I made was the fact a lot of drivers don't seem to use them and with a lack of head checks I tend to look at other drivers intentions and behavior more than my speed (drive the same speed as everyone else)

Cruise control has saved many a fines though (thank god for that)

Nanna'sEd, love the point, wonder if you can get them for having plates up - last I checked you can get fined $50 and 1 point or something similar for displaying them if your not on them - Most likely because it wastes their time pulling you over ...

Hopew all is good :)

ddoth- no offence taken. :-) i have no problem with anyone sharing their opinion, because it is just that, your opinion and we all have a right to one. i too would hope that i don't offend anyone with my opinion.

i also don't condone the cops breaking the law to catch others breaking the law. i think that a good lawyer would probably nullify any drag racing charge if the cops goaded someone into it, as entrapment. As for their "p" plates. if they aren't on 'p's (i hope their not if their racing people) they should be fined for having them on, just like everyone else. :!:

EF GLi Wagoon
Grandpa Spec

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:45 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: Da Maverick & xe ute

VIC, Australia

i spend a good 10 hrs a day every day on the road, and can tell you, cops are sneaky, but hey there is no law that says they cant be. heres a list of the cars ive seen undercover

KNOX (burwood hwy):

Gunmetal xr6
Subaru forester wagon

Tulla fwy

White xr8 with NO aerials and sunshades covering flashers

Monash and Eastern

Burnt orange Ve's (with aerials very easy to pick)

Random others:

there is a silver vy with p plates that cruises coburg/preston area

general points of emphasis in the issue.

1. Dont worry about what they do (display of p plates, maby its a young cop?)
2. DO NOT SPEED, i thought this one was obvious but it seems as auzzies we have a great problem with this
3. Dont drive like a d***head

oh and my pet hate

FFS OBEY ROAD WORK SPEED SIGNS, (this is to all those ppl who speed along princes fwy past the point cook road works)

Mods: sprint kit, steeda short shift, svo lip, El handles, El Air intake, au xr wheels, lukey cat back, jbl focal and pioneer sterio <--- Sold

Xe ute - Bright green with 302

Da maverick - Straight gas turbo

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:10 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EBII

NSW, Australia

Watch out for the young cops too, had afew aggro ones try and put the wind up me by trying to find somthing illegal about my car/follow me for afew blocks. (Because im a P plater)

Back in an E series!

Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:04 am 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: XR6 and ZD Fairlane

QLD, Australia

Hey look im all for this lowering road toll business. $aftey cameras as they call them do jack S***, after loosing my license and still paying for it i have learnt my lesson. Although i dont learn my lesson when im pulled over for being in in an XR on P plates, i dot learn when they try and canary my relatively stock car, it hasnt even been lowered for christ sake and they still do that stupid height test, then you almost get canaried for a semy loose seat and a tail light out??? it sucks, all i learnt is that being on your P's is bad, and working hard for a nice car on your P's is to. I agree with the driving course idea, i wouldnt have minded doing it, even at my own expense.

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2