Page 1 of 2 [ 25 posts ] Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post subject: ANY HSV UNDER COVER POLICE!!!!!!!!!!1111
Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:02 am 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: ea falcon

NSW, Australia

Hi guys,
I was told about a week ago that there is a under cover police car driving around with the number plates (ANY HSV), my mate told me he was a under cover police car, how he noticed it was a cop, really he didnt his mate told him not to race his because my friends friends got jacked the week before by that cop car so guy LOOK OUT FOR (ANY HSV)!!!!

(KIL HSV) ITS ALIIIIIVVVEEEE ITS ALIIIIIVVVVVEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:27 am 
Getting Side Ways

Mate are you f**k retarted?

You already started two other threads like this that got deleted

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:51 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: SF5 Forester

NSW, Australia

yeah cops are sneaky these days and that just don't speed and don't throw s**t out the window, don't drive like a retard and the only reason they will pull you over would be a legitamite breath test

like there is a XR6 turbo cop car in Dubbo with personalised black and gold number plates and there is a few white ones etc any who like funny looking things in the corners of the windows is a give a way...

R.I.P Tobias my son.

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:06 am 
Getting Side Ways

FordFairmont wrote:
Mate are you f**k retarted?

You already started two other threads like this that got deleted

I apologize, only one of the threads were deleted, the other one is still going strong

http://www.fordmods.com/forums/viewtopi ... ht=#676133

Cut sick!!!!!

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:52 am 

Ride: AU XR8

NSW, Australia

hi
there are heaps of un marked cop cars getting around..
in the last week in the liverpool/fairfield area ive seen a silver xr6t lowered heaps with dark windows cruising around and giving it some when around other modified cars.. there is a red ss commo also a black commo getting around..

so as said above if you drive like a d**k you will get busted and the whole point of the police doing this is to catch dumb a**,s who pull up next to them and want to run. as soon as you hit it of the lights its all over..
(BUSTED)

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:20 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BF F6 Tornado - #0077

VIC, Australia

dont want to get pulled over? two options

1. dont drag 'ANYHSV'

2. DONT BE A d**k

** For Sale ** http://www.fordmods.com/ford-parts-for-sale-f17/assorted-e-series-parts-t124697.html

F6 Tornado 2006 Build

Is it about sex? The engine in my car? Or a cure for cancer?
No?

Then f**k off

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:41 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 34 images

Ride: BF MK11 XR 6 TURBO ZF 6spd

Power: 225 rwkw

NSW, Australia

fiftyone wrote:
dont want to get pulled over? two options

1. dont drag 'ANYHSV'

2. DONT BE A d**k
drive like a granma on saterday nights usualy helps me... most cops cant be assed pulling up a FAirmont.. :lol: just stay away from neon kits/bumperLESS fronts and the mag-rear steelies combo..-"gee i havent being doing burnouts officer".. :roll: low hanging exhaust scraping on the ground with sparks flying tend to attract the cops a lil... :lol:

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:12 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: ED Fairmont Ghia & EF XR8

VIC, Australia

yeh fair enugh the cops have a job to do, but using sneaky a*** tactics ie. some what modified cars to blend in, p plates on windows etc is bull s**t. at the end of the day they couldnt give a rats a** if the road toll goes up or down so long as there handing out tickets a collecting money.

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:01 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

nannas_ed wrote:
yeh fair enugh the cops have a job to do, but using sneaky a*** tactics ie. some what modified cars to blend in, p plates on windows etc is bull s**t. at the end of the day they couldnt give a rats a** if the road toll goes up or down so long as there handing out tickets a collecting money.

dont know about that. i've heard one road death costs about (roughly) $800,000. the clean up, funneral, costs of family not being at work, loss of productivity, police time, investigations and so on.

so you may say that. but if you speed, you dont end up loosing $200

** For Sale ** http://www.fordmods.com/ford-parts-for-sale-f17/assorted-e-series-parts-t124697.html

F6 Tornado 2006 Build

No?

Then f**k off

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:42 pm 
Fordmods Addict

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: Falcon

Power: 237 rwkw

VIC, Australia

fiftyone wrote:
nannas_ed wrote:

dont know about that. i've heard one road death costs about (roughly) $800,000. the clean up, funneral, costs of family not being at work, loss of productivity, police time, investigations and so on.

so you may say that. but if you speed, you dont end up loosing $200

So if I stopped hitting guardrails I wouldn't pay as much tax?
I don't buy it.

ED XR8 Sprint - S-Trim, V500, 249rwkw
BF MKII F6 Tornado - 237rwkw

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:49 pm 
Tyre Shredder

NSW, Australia

i agree with nannas_ed, i recon its a load of s**t that is to stop the road toll. When you see a marked cop car you slow down, if you see an undercover car you dont slow down( because you dont know its a cop), then you have an accident, which means they have served no purposes, when a marked car would have. its basic and obvious revenue raising

BA XR6 Turbo, Blueprint, 18's, Premium Sound, Leather.

Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:43 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

doesn't the idea of getting fined or even losing your licence make you slow down? at all?

because reguardless those unmarked are there and i really doesn't make a difference

if they say its a 60 zone, they mean its a f**k 60 zone!

F6 Tornado 2006 Build

No?

Then f**k off

Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:06 am 
Getting Side Ways

andrich wrote:
When you see a marked cop car you slow down, if you see an undercover car you dont slow down( because you dont know its a cop), then you have an accident, which means they have served no purposes, when a marked car would have. its basic and obvious revenue raising

You just said it..... WHEN someone see's a marked cop car, they slow down, then most probably resume the speed they were doing afterwards anyway, therefore never being caught in there habits.

But the people who drive like idiots whenever they THINK theres no cops get caught. I see no problem with that. If anything, just knowing that any flashy looking car getting around could be a cop is more of a deterent to make people slow down, instead of being able to spot them a mile away and knowing how much you can get away with. :wink:

Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:02 am 
Tyre Shredder

NSW, Australia

FordFairmont wrote:
andrich wrote:
When you see a marked cop car you slow down, if you see an undercover car you dont slow down( because you dont know its a cop), then you have an accident, which means they have served no purposes, when a marked car would have. its basic and obvious revenue raising

You just said it..... WHEN someone see's a marked cop car, they slow down, then most probably resume the speed they were doing afterwards anyway, therefore never being caught in there habits.

But the people who drive like idiots whenever they THINK theres no cops get caught. I see no problem with that. If anything, just knowing that any flashy looking car getting around could be a cop is more of a deterent to make people slow down, instead of being able to spot them a mile away and knowing how much you can get away with. :wink:

true, but if you see a marked car the thought of police slows you down, when an un marked car wouldnt have any effect because you wouldnt see it. Onceu see a marked car you begin to think that there could be another one around the corner or up the road, which would be more effective then using unmarked car's and catching ONE person,where as a marked car slows a hundred cars down

BA XR6 Turbo, Blueprint, 18's, Premium Sound, Leather.

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:44 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: BF Fairmont

VIC, Australia

How about less reliance on speed limits, cops and cameras and a little more on driver training??? Seems more logical to make better drivers than to fine them, asif that will make anyone more able to avoid an accident? Maybe an advanced driving course b4 u get your p's??? At least then you might have some idea of how to judge a safe speed for the conditions?? There will always be f**k tho, thats what hoon laws r all about.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 2  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next