Calling all victorian fordmoders to sign against new laws 

Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:33 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: 94 ED Fairmont, MY97 LE WRX

VIC, Australia

phongus wrote:
RedRoo wrote:
You guy's are really a bit slow and retarded to be totaly missing the bigger picture.

As stated earlier, less passenger's = more cars on the road,
this in turns means more potenial for the government to raise more revenue from those same P-plater's.
As stated earlier alot of the boy's and girl's will end up doing something silly and get busted for it,
with more cars on the road due to the new P-plate laws, this will happen more frequantly than now.

So instead of killing a whole bunch of teens at the one go which is horrific, they'll kill the same amount of teens, but more slowly and over time and say that it is safe? God I hate politics.

phong =P~

When your numbers up it's up, it dont matter if your drivng a car or walking down the street,
all I can see is the mass amount off $$$ the government is going to rake in from the extra fuel what is going to be used by the extra cars running around and also the extra fines for driving offence's.

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:54 am 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: ED Futura Classic & EF Futura SW

VIC, Australia

EL XR8 wrote:
In all seriousness, i agree that I have and still sometimes do muck around a lot more when there's mates in other cars, rather than mates in one car.

Yeah in Scumbury, it is all the Commodores geeing you up. Was all fun and games until they figured out or found out what I was running. :cry:
Scumbury is still the EF/EL XR capital of Australia.

you in scummers? if so that makes about 5 P platers that drive fords that i know of, its all holdens. I know what ya mean i sorta never really said it. if teens cant "Car pool" on a friday night instead of 1-2 cars doing burn outs in the coles car park ya got 4-5 cars doing it. so the police rock up and and fine 5 cars and get and the government gets twice the $$$ in one night.

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:17 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 34 images

Ride: BF MK11 XR 6 TURBO ZF 6spd

Power: 225 rwkw

NSW, Australia

whether in an 8 6 or 4.. p platers still find a way to drive recklessly... driver education is a good idea..

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:49 am 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: ED Futura Classic & EF Futura SW

VIC, Australia

fordfreak ef wrote:
whether in an 8 6 or 4.. p platers still find a way to drive recklessly... driver education is a good idea..

true that is a good idea. but as much as i hate it the high power restrictions are also a good idea. i have a mate who had a VT and he did very little hooning. NEVER around other people or with other people in the car, But then he got a supercharged VX and now he drives around scummer sideways all the time. so if ya let P platers driver high power cars they hoon. but if ya look at some of the P platers in scummers, driver education or not they still gunna drive like d**k heads.

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:56 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 30 images

Ride: Blown XR8

VIC, Australia

Yeah, been in Scumbury all my life. Moved a couple of months ago, but am back for a few weeks. Yeah there's a lot of guys that seem to have a point to prove around Scumbury.
You may have seen the car floating around a little while back. A black blown EL XR8?

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:06 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: vs cluby,elxr6t

VIC, Australia

lol, i luv it these threads always pop up.
I just paid the rego on my soon to be high powered car and being a p plater i thought id look up the law stated on the victorian rego sticker.
Looks like you can only be done for driving a high powered vehicle on your p plates if caught driving it on the highway. Although you should probably still be worried about getting done for driving a defective vehicle. But still i thought it was an interesting fact.

wish i had bigger wheels.

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2