Kelly Protest Dismissed 

Page 2 of 2 [ 30 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:04 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: Ford FPV FG F6 310

Power: 149 rwkw

QLD, Australia

yeh the points structure is going to get a revision. thank god for that because i don't want to see someone who didn't even win a round win a championship.

NEW RIDE - FPV FG F6 6spd Auto. 12.26@114MPH, 1.88 60FT on Cheapy Tyres with 38PSI - Stock except K&N filter!

R.I.P. BF XR6 Turbo - You will not be forgotten :( 12.06@120MPH

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:27 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: AU Fairlane 5.0, KE Laser, 01 Kw

VIC, Australia

Yesterday was a sad day in the ATCC, i hope we never see anything like it again.

If Lowndes had of won under the same circumstances, i'd be thinking yes we won, but at the same time we lost.

As one of the Ford bosses said, it's not that we lost the Championship, it was taken from us, that's about as accurate as you can get!!!

Roll on next year guys, Rick isn't that great, but his brother definately is and if he has the reliability of the last few rounds then watch out, it will be another exciting year.

As Craig has said, the fans see him as Champion and that's what counts! To me it's only a number on a door that hasn't and won't see #1 in a race.

It's funny how most of my Holden friends usually sms or email me hanging s**t, but i haven't heard from them at all........ GUILTY!!!!

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:54 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: XR6 Wagon

WA, Australia

Kelly is a guttless little coward and a spoilt little rich boy who has always got what he wanted including a free ride. He blatently took out Lowndes because he knew that he would not win the championship any other way because he hasnt got the skill to win a title on his own he is not a race driver that takes skill!!!!!! If I see him at Wanneroo in march I am gonna give him a mouth full!! :evil:

ImageImage
EF XR6 Wagon,RPD R6 cam,Wildcat extractors, Magnaflow cat,2.5" Lukey exhhaust.
Too many more too list

Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:59 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Falcon

SA, Australia

EFXRWGN wrote:
Kelly is a guttless little coward and a spoilt little rich boy who has always got what he wanted including a free ride. He blatently took out Lowndes because he knew that he would not win the championship any other way because he hasnt got the skill to win a title on his own he is not a race driver that takes skill!!!!!! If I see him at Wanneroo in march I am gonna give him a mouth full!! :evil:

Well give the \l/ a bit from me as well

vik... :evil: :evil: :evil:

[b]BANNED[\b]

Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:58 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 37 images

Ride: V8 EF Futura

SA, Australia

EFXRWGN wrote:
Kelly is a guttless little coward and a spoilt little rich boy who has always got what he wanted including a free ride. :

Lol, let's not let the poor form on the track turn to sour grapes on our hallowed forums.

He's a competent driver, you cant deny that. He's agressive - and i f**k hate that smug little prick's grin... and his poofta f**k haircut... but he CAN drive.

Please, tell us... how your first year in the Formula Ford series went.... ?? R Kelly (b**ch i wanna piss on you) had a stunner back in 2000 or 2001, whenever it was....

This whole incident is bringing the category into disrepute. What an ugly end to the year!!!!

I promise..... I will never die.

Fordmods Administration Group MINOR PUNKED

Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:32 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: BF XR6, BF XT Wagon

Power: 197 rwkw

WA, Australia

Thing is Prick Kelly wouldn't of done it if it was the first race of the season.
More weight should of been put on it because:
A- Points were dead even between those two
B- Penaltys were already given out for blocking that round
C- Team orders "win it or bin it" and "we don't need your car after this race" is like another way of saying hit him a few times because we don't need the car.

xhute0 is right in that you shouldn't have a different set of rules for the final race but special circumstances do change things.
Remember the Dockers and Saints game thing with the siren. Siren was used but no one heard it.

I'd like to see a penalty against Todd kelly because for blocking and holding up Lowndes. Why? because he was fastest on the first two races but on the third his pace had all gone and he was sandwiching Lowndes.

The point of racing is to go as fast as you can and try and win it. Not I'll drive slow and stop this guy so my little brother can nudge him a bit.

But who cares really. Holdung has superior tactics and more cars up the front to use the block and smash tactics.

EL XR8
Timmeh banned himself from being a moderator.

Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:21 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Yeah i hear ya Timmy, and when i seen Winterbottom up with him at the start of the 3rd race i was stoked, finally someone could actually give us some help.
Just unfortunate it didn't go a couple more laps so all tyres could come upto heat and have a real race, then we would have had FPR all over Ricks a*** and he'd have to go into defensive mode... That's what i was hoping for anyway.

Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:09 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: F6 Typhoon, BF XR6 Turbo

WA, Australia

EFXRWGN wrote:

Funny you should say that, hubby is thinking the same thing about giving the little b**ch a mouth full at that meet as well. Anyway the one joy we all have is that even though the whole situation seems unjust its deffinantly not a way Ford would want to win a championship! I hope with the whole scandal that little girl Kelly happiness is one of shame and dissappointment of the black cloud that shrouds his win. Even a great many Holden fans are saying what Ford Fans are feeling which is nice to know that its not because we could be bias. Shame Holden Shame.

Assumptions are the mother of all F**K UPS!

Simone

Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:57 pm 
Parts Gopher

VIC, Australia

hope he enjoys that 'win'.
i think what really happened was that he lost control and bumped LNOWDES when he was on the phone cryin to his mum that "craigs in front of me and i dont know what to do because garth isn't here"!!!
grubby, squeaky, little freakshow!!!
i had a great weekend there and it was only marred by unsporting behaviour.
i would have been totally at ease if kelly had won fair and square, but he didn't and now i'm probably gonna be bitter for another day or two.....lol.
even the holden fans at work are not impressed so i guess thats something.

Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:39 am 
Getting Side Ways

SA, Australia

All I can say it is a sour victory,he is gunna cop siht for a long time over this,and I dont think his pea brain can handle it :P :P :P

Hope dadsy has a long line of shrinks lined up for him...

vik...He's gunna need em :evil: :evil: :evil:

[b]BANNED[\b]

Post subject: rick the prick
Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:06 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: 94 ED Fairmont, MY97 LE WRX

VIC, Australia

it will be remembered like jim richards and mark skaife's bathurst win in a 3 wheel car which didnt make across then line

Post subject: Re: rick the prick
Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:28 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

choppadoo wrote:
it will be remembered like jim richards and mark skaife's bathurst win in a 3 wheel car which didnt make across then line

Hehe yeah who could ever forget, and the majority still believe it was d**k race.
And Jimmy calling everyone a pack of a***hole for booing them off the stage.

Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:48 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: EF Falcon

VIC, Australia

Rick Kelly
is a
wanka

EFBIGNIK 145.9 RWKW Falcon / 16.27 @ 86.72mph (Stock)
http://s60.photobucket.com/albums/h38/e ... urnout.flv

Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:01 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: Da Maverick & xe ute

VIC, Australia

^^^^^^^ what he said ^^^^^^^^^^^

Mods: sprint kit, steeda short shift, svo lip, El handles, El Air intake, au xr wheels, lukey cat back, jbl focal and pioneer sterio <--- Sold

Xe ute - Bright green with 302

Da maverick - Straight gas turbo

Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:15 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: 98 Patrol

QLD, Australia

4.9 EF Futura wrote:
EFXRWGN wrote:
Kelly is a guttless little coward and a spoilt little rich boy who has always got what he wanted including a free ride. :

He's a competent driver, you cant deny that. He's agressive - and i f**k hate that smug little prick's grin... and his poofta f**k haircut... but he CAN drive.
R Kelly (b**ch i wanna piss on you) had a stunner back in 2000 or 2001,

Lol i always think of that wen i hear him referred as R Kelly!!

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2