Page 3 of 3 [ 41 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:09 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: 07 BF mk2 E-gas wagon + eb 5.0

Power: 174 rwkw

SA, Australia

xhute0 wrote:
You do have to wonder about intentions when Kelly was told before the last race "We don't need this car next year so win it or bin it" :shock:

yeah i heard those comments too. surely that sort of talk from team bosses should have action taken against it as well.

how can a guy who has no round wins and only 1 race win be called the champion. what other motorsport in the world would rick kelly have finished inside the top 5 in? absolutely retarded if you ask me.

i was furious right from the start of race 2. lowndes got a great start but rick kelly didn't have to try as everyone jumped out the way. skaife moved over straight away and then tander let him by straight away also. tander also should've been penalised much earlier on for slowing down and blocking lowndes. holdens poor form continued into race 3 where it all boiled over when rick couldn't control himself.

this series better improve a whole lot or i'll be spending sun arvo's a lot differently next year. what an absolute crock.

eb v8: low loud and fast. just how a v8 should be. i guess the big question is, is it fast enough...

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:18 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: 98 Patrol

QLD, Australia

prydey wrote:
xhute0 wrote:
You do have to wonder about intentions when Kelly was told before the last race "We don't need this car next year so win it or bin it" :shock:

this series better improve a whole lot or i'll be spending sun arvo's a lot differently next year. what an absolute crock.

I know ill be heading down to the local to watch the A league next yr!

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:18 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 17 images

Ride: telstar

NSW, Australia

fordfreak ef wrote:
Ford/lowdnes were robbed! i dis like holden even more.. dirty tricks and tactics by holden team.. :evil: Winterbottoms race round/win and third in the championship a highlight for ford.... :wink: 2nd place in the championship for lowndes.. -should of been 1st.. :wink:

i go with you lowdnes was robbed he would of won the championship if kelly didnt hit him in the first place....poor lowdnes.... :cry: i really do no like holdens kelly did have a big dirty trick even know he did get the black flag thay should also do something elesabout it as well....

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:20 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

Kelly has been driving like this eva since he started!! i wanna pull those beaver teeth of his out with vice grips!!!

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:22 pm 
Parts Gopher

NSW, Australia

what a croc...... they said yesterday that they will look closely at at ford or holden gettihg help from anyone else. he was taken out unfairly. Kelly didnt do anything this season......... f*&*&()g nothing just was there at least last year Rusell tried to win not just be there.
They now lost me i wont follow it at all next year, any way what about the pionts they stole from craig he would have clearly won.
I hope people from TEGA read this cause they going to loose a lot f people over this sort of s**t !!!!!!!!
May be he now can go over and give Markus a hand and leave this shamebles of a campionship a miss, bet Markus dosnt miss it at all.

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:43 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: 07 BF mk2 E-gas wagon + eb 5.0

Power: 174 rwkw

SA, Australia

'if this is the way they want to run the show then i'm glad i'm leaving'. these were words fired by marcos ambrose late last year. i think he made the best move. could obviously see the way things were and decided to get out while he was on top. he was there too. bet he would've been fuming as well as he still has loyalties with ford.

eb v8: low loud and fast. just how a v8 should be. i guess the big question is, is it fast enough...

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:41 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: BA MKII XR8

VIC, Australia

I've been searching the net to vent my anger and do what I can to help get something done, but there doesn't seem to be a site where you can express your feelings about todays race.

Anyone know who we can contact or where we can post?

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:52 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

downingj wrote:
I've been searching the net to vent my anger and do what I can to help get something done, but there doesn't seem to be a site where you can express your feelings about todays race.

rickkelly.com.au

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:15 pm 
Parts Gopher

NSW, Australia

how can you get into his site rickkelly.com.au when you have to pay for it. What isnt the money he makes not enough, what a c(*& Sucker.
I have heard that even the guys at HRT wonted craig to bet him. He is not well like within his own crew or HRT wonder why that would be, dosnt even seem to be much love lost with his own brother.

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:15 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: EF 5 Speed, XH Uterus :P

TAS, Australia

downingj wrote:

or the v8 website - suggestions and complaints page ;)

Maloo - Holden's word for ugly.

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:21 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

stevegt wrote:
how can you get into his site rickkelly.com.au when you have to pay for it. What isnt the money he makes not enough, what a c(*& Sucker.
I have heard that even the guys at HRT wonted craig to bet him. He is not well like within his own crew or HRT wonder why that would be, dosnt even seem to be much love lost with his own brother.

didnt know u had to pay 4 the privalage to be a f**k supporter...

Sort by  
 Page 3 of 3  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3