Fordmods Logo

NZ FPV CRUISE TO SOUTHWARDS.... 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: NZ FPV CRUISE TO SOUTHWARDS....
Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:59 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: DENTED UP OLD AUT WAGON

New Zealand

Whilst my car is not eligible (and never will be) I may just be seen during the course of this event. I'll be the one grinning stupidly pretending that I've got a fast car. Or, then again, even I have some sense of cool and may simply stay in bed.

Have a look at http://www.tickfordclub.org.nz why don't you?

18 January '09

* Wellington Branch - All Ford Day Southwards Car Museum

9.00am to 2.00pm
Southwards Car Museum
Otaihanga Road
Paraparaumu
Gold Coin Entry

Event organised by: Kapiti-Horowhenua Zephyr Zodiac Car Club
Event Sponsored by: Capital City Ford: Ford Performance Vehicles

Meet at Avalon Park Duck Pond 7.45am to depart at 8.00am
Non-Club members are welcome to join us (in Club Qualifying Cars)
Other branches are welcome. Club BBQ Trailer will be on site. BYO Food and refreshments.
* Hawkes Bay All Ford Day Southwards Car Museum

This event is a Show & Shine organised by the Kapiti - Horowhenua Zephyr Zodiac Car Club. Wellington Branch will have their Club BBQ on site so bring your own food and refreshments.

Hawkes Bay branch has decided to make this event an overnighter. We will be staying at Wellington Top 10 Holiday Park which is about 10 minutes away from the meeting point for Sunday. Accommodation is reasonably priced for cabins or studio units.

Our plan is to arrive on the afternoon of Saturday 17th and prepare our cars for Sundays show. We will have a BBQ and drinks on the Saturday night and hopefully we will be joined by some Wellington club members. We are also hopeful that club members from CNI and Naki will also join us on Saturday night.

On the Suday morning we will meet Wellington Branch members at Avalon Park Duck Pond at 7:45am to depart at 8:00am to Southwards Car Museum.

We remind all members that this is being held on Wellingtons anniversary weekend and Monday is a holiday so join us and have a great time. Don’t forget to bring some chairs sun cram [guess they mean CREAM... Stupid bloody rich folk and their posey a*** expensive bloody FPV's....] lotion.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]