Fordmods Logo

REVOLUTION - Automotive Lifestyle Show 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: REVOLUTION - Automotive Lifestyle Show
Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:55 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

WA, Australia

Hey Guys,

My name is Jordan Leist and this year I will be promoting a new style of Car Show in Perth.

The event is called:

"REVOLUTION - Automotive Lifestyle Show"

It will be held at the Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre on the 3rd and the 4th of November 2007.

Basically Revolution will be an Automotive based show with all the elements of the 'modified car cultuture' and if you like cars you are bound to like music, clothes, video games, girls etc etc...

The car show is incorporating the following:

•All Late Model Japanese Cars
•All Old Skool 4 cylinders and Rotaries
•Retro-Tech Inspired Cars, and
•All Late Model V8’s etc post 1986.

This will not be your typical ‘rice’ styled event but rather a gathering of core enthusiasts who share a passion for modified vehicles.

To provide you more information on the show I will keep it simple and will break it down into point form:

•REVOLUTION will be W.A's Largest Display of Modified Cars Indoors.

•$5,000 PLUS of Prize money will be up for grabs ($1,000 to the winner in each class, i.e. Top 4 Cylinder etc..)

•An Elite Dyno Competition will be held for just the State's "Heavy Hitters"

•Trade Tutorials will be held to educate the public on various subjects like Turbos, Paint Finishes, Vehicle Maintenance etc... These will be run in a dedicated area by industry experts.

•One entire area of the centre will be dedicated to a new concept, tentatively called "CLUB AUTO"
This area will feature a dedicated Radio Station with a selection of Perth's best Djs, Vj's mixing images on giant screens, live dance shows and performances, a huge stage with a massive sound and lighting display, a live graffiti demonstration by artists, bikini and sportswear competitions, a display of 'pimped' out street cars and much more activities in the planning!

•For the first time ever, a dedicated area will be put aside for entrants, traders and sponsors, this will be "REVOLUTION VIP"
This area is designed to make the show more comfortable for the entrants and the traders.
Seats, couches, food & refreshments etc will be provided. Car shows can get boring and tedious for the people involved so this is the perfect answer to that!

•We plan to have a split trophy presentation over the weekend...
There will be approximately 70 trophies up for grabs!!!
Most awards will be announced on the Saturday with the TOP 20 and Grand Champion awards announced on Sunday...
I think that awarding trophies like this will finally give the vehicle owners the recognition they deserve from the spectators and the other entrants alike. Without the entrants vehicles there wouldn't be a show.

•Other points of interest will be the trade displays, the involvement of the new car manufactures, skateboard and dj competitions, lifestyle products on display and for sale, airbrushing displays and demos, r/c drifting, daily give-ways and prizes and trust me, the list goes on and on!

As you can see, the show is very comprehensive and will be quite the spectacle! I am committed to reaching our goals and to providing the most amazing car show Perth has ever seen.

As a vehicle entrant you receive:
•Vehicle entry into the show,
•A special promotional goodies bag,
•Entrance to the VIP lounge,
•The chance to be in the running for trophies and cash prizes and,
•Over the course of the weekend their will be heaps of free giveaways for just being in attendance!

This show is for the entrants, the traders and the specators... What more could you want?

Seriously guys, this is our chance to show the rest of Australia how impressive our scene is and how we are growing stronger and stronger.

A website is being created now, so once that is online, vehicle entry forms and all relevant information about the show will be available.

In the meantime, if you are interested about the show or if you know of a business that is interested in operating a Trade Stand please send me a PM.

I would love to see some Late Model Ford Performance Vehicles down at the show...
There are also plenty of enthusiasts out there that want to see turbocahrged sixes and blown V8's from the Blue Oval!
Represent your marque and show the rest of Australia that Perth does have some serious Ford Muscle!

Regards,

Jordan Leist.

CHECK BACK HERE FOR REGULAR UPDATES

REVOLUTION - Automotive Lifestyle Show
Perth Convention Centre, November 3 - 4, 2007

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]