Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:05 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: BA MKII XR8

VIC, Australia

Howdy,

I, personally, am doubting this press releases validity but here it is anyway:

http://www.toll.com.au/media/2006/Rick% ... r%2006.pdf

If it is real, he's done himself no favours...

Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:10 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 23 images

Ride: XR6 Turbo

NSW, Australia

I cant read it, whats it say??

SS Inductions CAI, K&N Filters, M-spec FMC, Turbosmart BOV, 8psi capa tune, X-force cat.

Mods going on: Nizpro springs, bosch 040 pump + Walbro gss341, 600cc injectors, PWR transcooler, 20% Underdrives, 15psi Actuator, Kingspring SSL's, 15psi tune.....More coming

Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:19 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: BA MKII XR8

VIC, Australia

Molloy wrote:
I cant read it, whats it say??

FYI:

A Message from Rick Kelly to all Toll HSV DT Business Partners, Sponsors & Dealers
Well, we did it. We got the Championship Cup and the Teams Trophy for 2006. Garth, I and the entire team all feel very relieved the tough season is now behind us.
It was a classic team effort that I hope will be useful for all our Business Partners in some way in your marketing plans and advertising programs.
This note is a bit unusual (and lengthy), but, given some recent media comments, I wanted to share with our family of business partners some thoughts:
1. Firstly, thank you for all the encouragement leading up to the final round. There was a lot hanging on it for everyone. And it was very reassuring to know I had such a great lot of friends at HSV, Toll, Holden and other Sponsors right behind us. Beating Craig Lowndes was always going to be a challenge. I knew I was going in as the underdog given Craig’s high profile and experience.
2. Did I tap Craig Lowndes in Race 3? Yes, I did. Did I cause the tap? No, I didn’t. After we both committed ourselves to braking for Honda, there was clearly enough room down the righthand side of Craig for a pass. After positioning my car in the gap, Craig knew ‘I had him’ and began to move over after we were both already braking to the full potential of our cars. He did not allow racing room, which is where the contact was made.
3. Was the tap of such significance to cause Craig to ‘fire’ into Todd and lose control? In my opinion no and from the TV vision, we could see Craig’s closing speed on Todd was far too high for Craig to be able to pull the car up before making contact with Todd.
4. How do I feel about Craig’s comments on TV, newspapers and the Press Release, saying ‘On the day we had superior car speed and it was going to take an accident or incident for them (HSV Dealer Team) to beat us – unfortunately we had bothâ€￾? Craig has really gone out on a limb here, and I wouldn’t mind betting the authorities look at that comment. I would like to see proof he had superior car speed. I can’t believe Craig would say those words. The PR spin operators must have got involved because while we had some issues in Race 1, my car was more than a match for Craig’s on Sunday.
5. How do I feel about comments that other Holden Teams helped me by blocking? I drove my own race with my own plan – I did not ask for help, nor do I accept my team mate or any fellow Holden Drivers did anything they would not otherwise do in any other race.
Despite this, let me add I have always greatly admired the feats of Lance Armstrong who has always stated his triumphs come as a result of great co-operation with his team mates and I hope our Sport isn’t reduced to the point where planning, trust and understanding with your team mate in motor sport is an ‘offence’.
6. At the four-hour inquiry on Monday, both Drivers were only allowed to be accompanied by one Team representative. Craig had the Triple Eight Team Owner, Roland Dane and I had my Data Engineer, Mike Henry. In my opinion, our evidence was much more convincing as we took a scientific and methodical approach to the analysis of the incident, whereas the other party put the emphasis on emotion. Roland Dane stated at the inquiry that one of his Engineers said he heard me say over the radio to my Chief Engineer before the start of the Race words to the effect that ‘I will make sure this Race will be over in about 2 Laps, rather than 32 Laps!’ Roland Dane was asked by the Investigators to provide the proof of that comment. He couldn’t and I know he couldn’t, because not in my wildest dreams would I have made such a comment. The nicest thing I could say was that it was a blatant exaggeration!! When I heard Roland Dane resort to those tactics, I started to realise all of Triple 8’s creditability on this matter was zero.
Finally, the thing that meant most to me after the round was the overwhelming congratulations and genuine well wishes of virtually every driver from both the Ford and Holden Teams. While there will be controversy among the Holden and Ford fans, it genuinely felt to me like my win was a popular one with my fellow race drivers and competitors, as they understand what happens in racing. The thoughts they expressed to me after the race will be remembered long after the controversy Triple 8 created by their protest and unnecessary sour grapes approach to whipping up a media frenzy and hysteria with Ford fans. It’s all been pretty average stuff on their part.
The best thing all of us can do now is celebrate the victory. Now that I have passed on these thoughts to you, it’s time to relax, head off to the farm for Christmas and look on the light side which is best illustrated by what some scallywag sent me as a potential hot Memorabilia seller next year!! See attached.
Best wishes for Christmas and again, thanks for your great support - that No. 1 on our car next year will be very special and you are all part of it.
RICK
rick@rickkelly.com.au
Attach :

Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:33 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 23 images

Ride: XR6 Turbo

NSW, Australia

Hes still a Wanker

SS Inductions CAI, K&N Filters, M-spec FMC, Turbosmart BOV, 8psi capa tune, X-force cat.

Mods going on: Nizpro springs, bosch 040 pump + Walbro gss341, 600cc injectors, PWR transcooler, 20% Underdrives, 15psi Actuator, Kingspring SSL's, 15psi tune.....More coming

Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:47 pm 
Fordmods Junkie

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: AUXR6 HP With Ducati SupA Bike!

WA, Australia

Molloy wrote:
Hes still a Wanker

BING!

RIP SCOTT

Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:04 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA Fairmont

VIC, Australia

Is that really his email address at the bottom? He must be as stupid as he looks if it is. SPAM SPAM SPAM :lol:

Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:08 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: 98 Patrol

QLD, Australia

From reports yes it is valid. Apparently Toll was not impressed because they have the contract to transport all the teams 4 the overseas rounds. He f**k up again. He is scum of the earth. I like this bit "Finally, the thing that meant most to me after the round was the overwhelming congratulations and genuine well wishes of virtually every driver from both the Ford and Holden Teams. From both FORD and holden teams... is he 4 real. I wanna kill the C***!

Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:36 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: AU Fairlane 5.0, KE Laser, 01 Kw

VIC, Australia

Well, would you expect anymore from that f**k scum bag? I think not!

Whatever happened to the B pillar rule? Oh you had so much room and had so much pace, surely you could have got upto the B pillar? Oh, no you didn't even get along side the edge of the rear bumper... When contact was made you couldn't see his LH headlight.

What really makes me laugh, is even Holden fans thought it was wrong, i'd love to know where that stupid f**k got all his congratulations from, his team, his mum and dad, and his f**k boyfriend maybe!?!?!?

Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:16 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: BOXCAR (Not some sorry ass EF/EL

QLD, Australia

Heres an idea for next year. Every Ford fan attending a round of the V8's should see a screen printer and have the 2 pictures ive seen floating around (the "if you cant beat em punt em off" one and the "endangered species" one) printed onto a white shirt, wear it to the track and keep approaching Rick the prick for him to sign it. I would love to see the look on his face when he realised what was going on. I think even Lowndsey might grace the thing with his sig.

The artist formerly known as seton005 (and allegedly The_Murph).

When I was growing up, we were so poor we could'nt even afford to pay attention.

Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:53 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Falcon

SA, Australia

seton005 wrote:
Heres an idea for next year. Every Ford fan attending a round of the V8's should see a screen printer and have the 2 pictures ive seen floating around (the "if you cant beat em punt em off" one and the "endangered species" one) printed onto a white shirt, wear it to the track and keep approaching Rick the prick for him to sign it. I would love to see the look on his face when he realised what was going on. I think even Lowndsey might grace the thing with his sig.

vik...Lets do it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

[b]BANNED[\b]

Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:27 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: AU Fairlane 5.0, KE Laser, 01 Kw

VIC, Australia

Yeah i think i will get one made, and a jumper just in case it's cold lol.

Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:07 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: EF f a i r m o n t

Power: 315 rwkw

WA, Australia

my god.

if thats real......

my car was more then a match for craigs.

rightt....

thats why he pulled away like 2 secs from him after tander the big penis face got out the way.

this s**t pisses ya off soooooo much!

but theres nothing ya can really do.

1995 EF Fairmont with all the Gear.

Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:48 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: BOXCAR

TAS, Australia

Has any one else noticed that Lowndes is spelt wrong on the side of the tissue box?? Or am i missing somthing :?

^^^ What He Said

<a href="http://www.fordmods.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=44952" target="_blank" class="postlink"> TAS Cruises</a>

Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:05 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 37 images

Ride: V8 EF Futura

SA, Australia

Yeah, looks like someone trying to mend a few wounds with their sponsors....

I promise..... I will never die.

Fordmods Administration Group MINOR PUNKED

Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:21 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 29 images

Ride: ELXR8 SERIES 2

SA, Australia

if i make it to clipsal next year i will make it my personal goal to make life as dificult and unpleasent as i can for that little wanker. why has he not been fined by officials for his coments about it not being his fault,(the C*** was done for careless driving) that is directly bagging the oficials and there charges. this sport will never change till wankers like colin bond and tim shenken(not sure on spelling of names) have moved on. the outcome of that weekend whould have been a lot different if they had the balls to enforce there own rules about other cars bloking lowndes so its as much there fault as the litle C*** that took lowndes out.

EL XR8 SERIES 2, 5SPD, HOT CHILLI RED, 200 ODD RWKW OF V8 FUN AND GAMES

EF XR6, 5SPD, HERITAGE GREEN, AU XR6 VCT ENGINE

VL COMMODORE, 5SPD, WHITE

BA XT, AUTO, OFFSHORE BLUE

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 2  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next