Page 2 of 2 [ 26 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:17 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: EF Gli Ghia, XP Fairmont

WA, Australia

ahh my sat only has abc and sbs

Owning 1 of 67612 EF GLi Sedans made
FACT: "Chuck Norris owns the greatest Poker Face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 World Series of Poker despite him holding just a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno."

Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:33 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 23 images

Ride: XR6 Turbo

NSW, Australia

It all sounds good so far.

SS Inductions CAI, K&N Filters, M-spec FMC, Turbosmart BOV, 8psi capa tune, X-force cat.

Mods going on: Nizpro springs, bosch 040 pump + Walbro gss341, 600cc injectors, PWR transcooler, 20% Underdrives, 15psi Actuator, Kingspring SSL's, 15psi tune.....More coming

Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:50 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 29 images

Ride: ELXR8 SERIES 2

SA, Australia

daggy082 wrote:
millard455 wrote:
Walker wrote:
millard455 wrote:
more air time is all good for the people that will be watching. there is up to 80000 people in the south east of s.a. that dont get 7 and ive been told that people around renmark area dont get 7 either so how the hell is this a good thing. they have lost a huge amount of people watching already and the season hasnt even started yet. they claim they will make the sport grow, great fuking start. does any1 no if ten will still be showing races cos they are still advertising the footy and i thaught 7 got footy aswell??

Get a bigger aerial LOL.
Would be great if Foxtel added 7 and 10 to their satellite broadcast, they only have SBS, ABC and channel 9.
It should be good, they're going to have a show just for the V8's, aswell as more live coverage.

well thanks to digital tv, 7 had to turn down the analog siginal they were puting out cos it was stufing up digital and that means we cant get it anymore no matter how high you go. so every1 that had prime round here nolonger gets it. im gona burn prime if i dont get to watch the only sport i follow :twisted: :twisted:

Let me get this right... channel 7 turned down there analogue signal to get there digital signal working better? so why isnt the digital working??

well that info came from 7. im not real sure how it all works. do you have other chanels in digital?

EL XR8 SERIES 2, 5SPD, HOT CHILLI RED, 200 ODD RWKW OF V8 FUN AND GAMES

EF XR6, 5SPD, HERITAGE GREEN, AU XR6 VCT ENGINE

VL COMMODORE, 5SPD, WHITE

BA XT, AUTO, OFFSHORE BLUE

Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:55 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 37 images

Ride: V8 EF Futura

SA, Australia

Ch 7 sounds promising!

Now just need foxtel and the networks to come to an arrangement about digital retransmission. Get analogue signal via cable... but i want digital!!!!

I promise..... I will never die.

Fordmods Administration Group MINOR PUNKED

Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:28 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 2 images

Channel 7 know how to do it well...

When 10 first telecast Bathurst, they didnt bother posting
the splits in qualifying....hows that for professional??

Bring on 7, with Crommo....

Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:19 am 
Getting Side Ways

SA, Australia

EB92 wrote:
Channel 7 know how to do it well...

When 10 first telecast Bathurst, they didnt bother posting
the splits in qualifying....hows that for professional??

Bring on 7, with Crommo....

no split times, what a drama. id rather loose the split times than loose the end of the race just to put the news on.

Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:19 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: 98 Patrol

QLD, Australia

millard455 wrote:
daggy082 wrote:
millard455 wrote:
Walker wrote:
millard455 wrote:
more air time is all good for the people that will be watching. there is up to 80000 people in the south east of s.a. that dont get 7 and ive been told that people around renmark area dont get 7 either so how the hell is this a good thing. they have lost a huge amount of people watching already and the season hasnt even started yet. they claim they will make the sport grow, great fuking start. does any1 no if ten will still be showing races cos they are still advertising the footy and i thaught 7 got footy aswell??

Get a bigger aerial LOL.
Would be great if Foxtel added 7 and 10 to their satellite broadcast, they only have SBS, ABC and channel 9.
It should be good, they're going to have a show just for the V8's, aswell as more live coverage.

well thanks to digital tv, 7 had to turn down the analog siginal they were puting out cos it was stufing up digital and that means we cant get it anymore no matter how high you go. so every1 that had prime round here nolonger gets it. im gona burn prime if i dont get to watch the only sport i follow :twisted: :twisted:

Let me get this right... channel 7 turned down there analogue signal to get there digital signal working better? so why isnt the digital working??

well that info came from 7. im not real sure how it all works. do you have other chanels in digital?

Just sounds a bit silly. Cause if they turned down the analogue to get digital working there should still be enough analogue signal to covert to digital...

Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:38 am 
Getting Side Ways

SA, Australia

well that info came from 7. im not real sure how it all works. do you have other chanels in digital?[/quote]

Just sounds a bit silly. Cause if they turned down the analogue to get digital working there should still be enough analogue signal to covert to digital...[/quote]

ok hope this makes sence. to get digi tv you must have a certin amount of analog signal but if the analogue signal is to strong it will stuff digi reception (dont no why) but if it is to low you wont get any digital, not even crapy reception. so when they droped the analogue signal yours might have gone below the minimum required amount of signal to get digital. do you get 7 in analogue still??

Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:59 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

millard455 wrote:

Just sounds a bit silly. Cause if they turned down the analogue to get digital working there should still be enough analogue signal to covert to digital...[/quote]

ok hope this makes sence. to get digi tv you must have a certin amount of analog signal but if the analogue signal is to strong it will stuff digi reception (dont no why) but if it is to low you wont get any digital, not even crapy reception. so when they droped the analogue signal yours might have gone below the minimum required amount of signal to get digital. do you get 7 in analogue still??[/quote]
Yeh i digi and analogue. I know how digi tv works but im just confused y channel seven would shoot themselves so people cant get digi or analogue?

Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:58 am 
Getting Side Ways

SA, Australia

yeah i got no idea what the hell 7 are doing. you would think there would have been a fair bit of research go in to it before they started biding on the v8 supercar deal. is there many people up your way that dont get 7??

Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:19 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

millard455 wrote:
yeah i got no idea what the hell 7 are doing. you would think there would have been a fair bit of research go in to it before they started biding on the v8 supercar deal. is there many people up your way that dont get 7??

Nope... as far as i know every in QLD gets 7...

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2