Fordmods Logo

Unlicenced driving/Police -Please Answer 

Page 2 of 4 [ 56 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:32 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BF F6 Tornado - #0077

VIC, Australia

i accidently found that thread the other day.

something like 'woah man that ba is an absolute rocket. f**k it went! oh yeah, right up till i went over a round-a-bout and hit a gutter. my 14 year old bro and me (17!) thought it was a great drive till then.

anyway, who knows how i can go about fixing b series susspension?

** For Sale ** http://www.fordmods.com/ford-parts-for-sale-f17/assorted-e-series-parts-t124697.html

F6 Tornado 2006 Build

Is it about sex? The engine in my car? Or a cure for cancer?
No?

Then f**k off

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:06 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: EF Falcon

QLD, Australia

huggiebear wrote:
us QLDers are just soft :P

speak for yourself mate!! :lol:
We are just more relaxed!

And yeah, i see youve come to the right conclusion of it just aint worth it. good.

and for first car, i got me an EF and havent looked back, the 6 pack falcs are good cars. last forever if you are prepared to look after them

Nicco's M112 Blown, T-56 equipped EF
forums/viewtopic.php?t=68319

Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:37 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: EL Fairmont

VIC, Australia

lol the kid driving the BA sounds like an idiot - but lol anyway

hey well i may as well ask: who knows the penalty for being a passenger in a car driven by some1 without a licence?

1997 EL Fairmont [EHELL] Mods: 2.5" straight through Redback Mandrel Bent Exhaust from cat back, BA XR8 18" Replica's, LPG conversion, Kingspring Superlows - front and rear, Monroe GT lowered shocks all round, Clear side repetors, FPV front floor mats..

Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:40 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BF F6 Tornado - #0077

VIC, Australia

FPV GT Alex wrote:
hey well i may as well ask: who knows the penalty for being a passenger in a car driven by some1 without a licence?

i dont think there is one. i assume your asking that for a close friend :wink:

i know i probably wont get in a car with a lot of my mates till they're 22 or something. its all to do it maturity and such. think of it this way, the penalty you may pay is your life if they f**k up

** For Sale ** http://www.fordmods.com/ford-parts-for-sale-f17/assorted-e-series-parts-t124697.html

F6 Tornado 2006 Build

Is it about sex? The engine in my car? Or a cure for cancer?
No?

Then f**k off

Post subject: Re: Unlicenced driving/Police -Please Answer
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:56 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: SF5 Forester

NSW, Australia

FPV GT Alex wrote:
Yeh, aqward, but i would like to know the answer for sure..

does anyone know what the penalty for underage and unlicenced driving is if you are pulled over by police?

being 17 and all just a bit curious cos i heard u cant get your licence for 5 years but i think thats BS.

if you know let me know, thanks alot

Well in the case of my mate,, he owns a red swift with a wrx bonnet scoop and you may of seen in the albion park rail wollongong sydney areas.. but any whooo... he was traveling down whylandra st (in dubbo) from the mobil at around 1 in the morning after he finished his shift at woolworths him and his mate were being a couple of tools (speeding at tad 70 in a 60) and was pulled over

"license sir" cop
"don't have one" josh
"what you lost it or something" cop
"nah never got round to getting my L's yet and blah blah blah"

any way get got sent to court there was a statement from the copper he had to sign from the night or something and he refused to because it was an exageration on what he said etc etc.. any way he got legal aid and went to court....

he sentance... 60 court day fee, 125 fine for unlicence driving, and 12 months good behaviour and prior to this his work colleages said 7 years 5 years, 18 months etc etc so i think i varys from case to case.

R.I.P Tobias my son.

Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:25 am 
NSW Cruise Moderator

Gallery: 12 images

Ride: TE50

NSW, Australia

nicco wrote:
huggiebear wrote:
us QLDers are just soft :P

speak for yourself mate!! :lol:
We are just more relaxed!

And yeah, i see youve come to the right conclusion of it just aint worth it. good.

and for first car, i got me an EF and havent looked back, the 6 pack falcs are good cars. last forever if you are prepared to look after them

Its all the sun.. generally makes you happier.. Syd and Melb weather is more varied, melb is colder more often too though, and yeah i can understand why that would angry up the blood..

Either that or there is a sedative in XXXX?

I have a car.

Post subject: Re: Unlicenced driving/Police -Please Answer
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:43 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Froudey wrote:
FPV GT Alex wrote:
Yeh, aqward, but i would like to know the answer for sure..

does anyone know what the penalty for underage and unlicenced driving is if you are pulled over by police?

being 17 and all just a bit curious cos i heard u cant get your licence for 5 years but i think thats BS.

if you know let me know, thanks alot

Well in the case of my mate,, he owns a red swift with a wrx bonnet scoop and you may of seen in the albion park rail wollongong sydney areas.. but any whooo... he was traveling down whylandra st (in dubbo) from the mobil at around 1 in the morning after he finished his shift at woolworths him and his mate were being a couple of tools (speeding at tad 70 in a 60) and was pulled over

"license sir" cop
"don't have one" josh
"what you lost it or something" cop
"nah never got round to getting my L's yet and blah blah blah"

any way get got sent to court there was a statement from the copper he had to sign from the night or something and he refused to because it was an exageration on what he said etc etc.. any way he got legal aid and went to court....

he sentance... 60 court day fee, 125 fine for unlicence driving, and 12 months good behaviour and prior to this his work colleages said 7 years 5 years, 18 months etc etc so i think i varys from case to case.

yeh thanks for ur reply, from what ive gathered it vary's from case to case, i dont think there is an exact law or punishment whatever if u get caught, all depends on circumstances and the cop or department that catches u...

1997 EL Fairmont [EHELL] Mods: 2.5" straight through Redback Mandrel Bent Exhaust from cat back, BA XR8 18" Replica's, LPG conversion, Kingspring Superlows - front and rear, Monroe GT lowered shocks all round, Clear side repetors, FPV front floor mats..

Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:53 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: 94 ED Fairmont, MY97 LE WRX

VIC, Australia

A 17yr old learner got caught driving at schoolies in lorne the other day,
3 years loss of licence for driving without a licenced driver besides him + another 2 years for driving over the perscribed BAC level (0.039),
driving at a excessive speed in a built up area and a string of other offences, he was lucky he didnt get done for hooning also.
His reason for driving was that he wanted to show off his dunnydoor to the other dunnydoor owners around town.

Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:13 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA xr8 Magnet ute

VIC, Australia

just go for it, you wont get caught, wont happen to you

Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:22 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

yeh 3 years and he probably wouldnt be far from getting his licence, shattering...

ive made up my mind im not going to risk hopping behind the wheel, my first car and driving is going to be too important to me to jerpodise...

no car, no job, no freedom- simple

Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:15 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

RedRoo wrote:
A 17yr old learner got caught driving at schoolies in lorne the other day,
3 years loss of licence for driving without a licenced driver besides him + another 2 years for driving over the perscribed BAC level (0.039),
driving at a excessive speed in a built up area and a string of other offences, he was lucky he didnt get done for hooning also.
His reason for driving was that he wanted to show off his dunnydoor to the other dunnydoor owners around town.

He was turning 18 0n the 10/12/2007 and doing his driving test on the 12/12/2007 or so his G/friend said anyway whilst I was reading the 7 pages of charges.

Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:26 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

oh that sux big time..................

RedRoo are you a lawyer or something?

Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:52 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Nar mate I'm only a security guard, crowd controller, body guard & armed guard.
I was down in Lorne looking after the Lorne Beach View Apartments and Sandridge Motel during the first week and abit of schoolies.
I was basicly playing Mother/Father/Counciler to about 150 schoolies,
I was also the liassion officer between our guest's and the police there.

Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:40 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

oh ok, sounds cool.
what was it like down at Lorne? any people get out of control? im going up to Bryron i think next year for schoolies

Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:53 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Last friday was a mad house all the tossers were out and about causing trouble,
I'm heading back there tomorrow and coming home saturday then of to Shepperton saturday night

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 4  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next