Fordmods Logo

VE has a recall already!!! 

 

Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

 
Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:33 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 30

Posts: 5313

Joined: 6th Nov 2004

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: Surf, Turbo Diesel

Location: Melbourne, S.E Suburbs
VIC, Australia

mr_sperm1 wrote:
ahh, post whoring at it's finest!


yes good example you display here

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:19 pm 
Technical Contributor
Offline
User avatar

Age: 32

Posts: 2517

Joined: 7th Nov 2004

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: LS3 VF

Location: Bunbury
WA, Australia

it is isnt it
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:47 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 31

Posts: 2550

Joined: 28th Jun 2005

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: EF 5 Speed, XH Uterus :P

Location: Hobart
TAS, Australia

i thought so! i didn't want to be left out :P

 

_________________

Maloo - Holden's word for ugly.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:26 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 6913

Joined: 6th Nov 2004

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: BF XR6, BF XT Wagon

Power: 197 rwkw

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

chunkz wrote:
Timmeh wrote:
chunkz wrote:
Timmeh wrote:
Hey I resemble that remark!!


resemble?


re‧sem‧ble Pronunciation[ri-zem-buhl]
–verb (used with object), -bled, -bling.
1. to be like or similar to.
2. Archaic. to liken or compare.

you find yourself similar to derrrrr


That was the general idea. But now you've gone a ruined it all by making me explain it to you.
Geez. :roll:

 

_________________

EL XR8
Timmeh banned himself from being a moderator.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:03 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 30

Posts: 5313

Joined: 6th Nov 2004

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: Surf, Turbo Diesel

Location: Melbourne, S.E Suburbs
VIC, Australia

Timmeh wrote:
chunkz wrote:
Timmeh wrote:
chunkz wrote:
Timmeh wrote:
Hey I resemble that remark!!


resemble?


re‧sem‧ble Pronunciation[ri-zem-buhl]
–verb (used with object), -bled, -bling.
1. to be like or similar to.
2. Archaic. to liken or compare.

you find yourself similar to derrrrr


That was the general idea. But now you've gone a ruined it all by making me explain it to you.
Geez. :roll:


see i just thought you ment the word resent?

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:12 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 6913

Joined: 6th Nov 2004

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: BF XR6, BF XT Wagon

Power: 197 rwkw

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

chunkz wrote:
Timmeh wrote:
chunkz wrote:
Timmeh wrote:
chunkz wrote:
Timmeh wrote:
Hey I resemble that remark!!


resemble?


re‧sem‧ble Pronunciation[ri-zem-buhl]
–verb (used with object), -bled, -bling.
1. to be like or similar to.
2. Archaic. to liken or compare.

you find yourself similar to derrrrr


That was the general idea. But now you've gone a ruined it all by making me explain it to you.
Geez. :roll:


see i just thought you ment the word resent?


No if I meant the word resent I would of typed it. The end of both words are very different.

 

_________________

EL XR8
Timmeh banned himself from being a moderator.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:26 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 30

Posts: 5313

Joined: 6th Nov 2004

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: Surf, Turbo Diesel

Location: Melbourne, S.E Suburbs
VIC, Australia

Timmeh wrote:
chunkz wrote:
Timmeh wrote:
chunkz wrote:
Timmeh wrote:
chunkz wrote:
Timmeh wrote:
Hey I resemble that remark!!


resemble?


re‧sem‧ble Pronunciation[ri-zem-buhl]
–verb (used with object), -bled, -bling.
1. to be like or similar to.
2. Archaic. to liken or compare.

you find yourself similar to derrrrr


That was the general idea. But now you've gone a ruined it all by making me explain it to you.
Geez. :roll:


see i just thought you ment the word resent?


No if I meant the word resent I would of typed it. The end of both words are very different.
and you could have made a mistake
and it would make more sense

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:01 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 6913

Joined: 6th Nov 2004

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: BF XR6, BF XT Wagon

Power: 197 rwkw

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

chunkz wrote:
Timmeh wrote:
chunkz wrote:
Timmeh wrote:
chunkz wrote:
Timmeh wrote:
chunkz wrote:
Timmeh wrote:
Hey I resemble that remark!!


resemble?


re‧sem‧ble Pronunciation[ri-zem-buhl]
–verb (used with object), -bled, -bling.
1. to be like or similar to.
2. Archaic. to liken or compare.

you find yourself similar to derrrrr


That was the general idea. But now you've gone a ruined it all by making me explain it to you.
Geez. :roll:


see i just thought you ment the word resent?


No if I meant the word resent I would of typed it. The end of both words are very different.
and you could have made a mistake
and it would make more sense


Sorry chunkz you got the wrong guy, I dont make mistakes.
Resemble is what was typed and meant.
I dont know how much more spam I can do its starting to hurt. :D

 

_________________

EL XR8
Timmeh banned himself from being a moderator.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:07 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 30

Posts: 5313

Joined: 6th Nov 2004

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: Surf, Turbo Diesel

Location: Melbourne, S.E Suburbs
VIC, Australia

Timmeh wrote:
chunkz wrote:
Timmeh wrote:
chunkz wrote:
Timmeh wrote:
chunkz wrote:
Timmeh wrote:
chunkz wrote:
Timmeh wrote:
Hey I resemble that remark!!


resemble?


re‧sem‧ble Pronunciation[ri-zem-buhl]
–verb (used with object), -bled, -bling.
1. to be like or similar to.
2. Archaic. to liken or compare.

you find yourself similar to derrrrr


That was the general idea. But now you've gone a ruined it all by making me explain it to you.
Geez. :roll:


see i just thought you ment the word resent?


No if I meant the word resent I would of typed it. The end of both words are very different.
and you could have made a mistake
and it would make more sense


Sorry chunkz you got the wrong guy, I dont make mistakes.
Resemble is what was typed and meant.
I dont know how much more spam I can do its starting to hurt. :D
lol yeah i think this has gone far enough
im bored, but not this bored

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:48 pm 
Oompa Loompa
Offline

Posts: 20

Joined: 27th May 2005

Location: Sydney
NSW, Australia

lol, i was just reading this thread when i found this

"HOLDEN issued a second safety recall in less than a month for its latest range of VE Commodore, WM Statesman and Caprice."

http://carsguide.news.com.au/story/0,20 ... 22,00.html
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:20 pm All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names