Fordmods Logo

We got screewed.. 

Page 2 of 5 [ 68 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:43 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: BFII XR6T & ED

SA, Australia

daylight saving is why....delayed here half an hour too because were not eastern time....live on the net, delayed on tv.

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:45 pm 
Parts Gopher

Ride: BA XR6T

VIC, Australia

Unbelievable! Lowndes spent lap after lap behind Skaife who was holding him up badly in race 1 without turning him around then sat behind a slow Tander for many laps without turning him around then that useless twit Rick cant even manage 2 laps behind Lowndes without taking him out

05 XR6T shockwave prem sound t56 k&n 2cai center muffler mod / 95 ef Fairmont ghia stock.

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:48 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

VIC, Australia

tomorrows headlines will read lownds ripped not kelly a deserved winner

xb

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:50 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: EA Falcon

WA, Australia

that was abosolutely f**k. rick knocked him in the back, sent him spearing off, bloody cheting bastards

1989 Fairmont Ghia
3.9L
5 Spd Manual
2.77 LSD
2.5" Mercury Sports exhaust
Extractors

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:50 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 34 images

Ride: BF MK11 XR 6 TURBO ZF 6spd

Power: 225 rwkw

NSW, Australia

noclafdrof wrote:
Unbelievable! Lowndes spent lap after lap behind Skaife who was holding him up badly in race 1 without turning him around then sat behind a slow Tander for many laps without turning him around then that useless twit Rick cant even manage 2 laps behind Lowndes without taking him out
came down to the dirtyiest racer won the championship.. lowndes raced cleanly.. im happier remembering this past season for the amount of race wins/round wins and bathurst than for anything else.. congrats to Winetrbottom too... 6 fords in the top 10 for the championship finish.. -sweet! and most round wins.. 7-to ford -6 -to holden..

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:59 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA Fairmont

VIC, Australia

It was funny when Rick was making his speech people were chanting "LOWNDESY"! :lol: Or did I miss hear it and they were chanting something else?

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:03 pm 
Parts Gopher

VIC, Australia

GyzmO wrote:
It was funny when Rick was making his speech people were chanting "LOWNDESY"! :lol: Or did I miss hear it and they were chanting something else?

NO you didn't hear wrong they where chanting "LOWNDESY"!
they did it again in the later ten fairwell.

05 XR6T shockwave prem sound t56 k&n 2cai center muffler mod / 95 ef Fairmont ghia stock.

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:17 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: 07 BF mk2 E-gas wagon + eb 5.0

Power: 174 rwkw

SA, Australia

phongus wrote:
buggeroo....I fell asleep when one of the Fords hit the wall...and was meant to be fixed but there was too much damage then when the coolant started to leak...can't remember who it was though...damn missed out =( and sad to hear we lost the championship.

phong =P~

seems we have a real motoring enthusiast here. biggest race of the year and you fall asleep and the bits you did watch you don't know who's who.

come on son!

eb v8: low loud and fast. just how a v8 should be. i guess the big question is, is it fast enough...

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:24 pm 
Fordmods Addict

VIC, Australia

daggy082 wrote:
Wen Channel 7's used to cover the Australian touring car championship was loads better then channel 10...

yeah, it was great on at midnight. anyone would have thought the v8's only raced twice a year with 7's previous coverage

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:26 pm 
ACT Cruise Moderator

Ride: '06 BF GT-P

Power: 293 rwkw

ACT, Australia

I doubt now that V8SC / TEGA / etc. know what sort of public acceptance = sponsorship = $$$ they have with complete coverage, I don't think they would've entered into a contract with 7 without guaranteed coverage of similar (or more) prominance.

1998 DL LTD in Sparkling Burgundy, daily, 302W, stereo, slow
2006 BF GT-P in Ego, mods. Supercharged 5.8L all alloy modular

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:33 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: 98 Patrol

QLD, Australia

Mash85 wrote:
daggy082 wrote:
Wen Channel 7's used to cover the Australian touring car championship was loads better then channel 10...

yeah, it was great on at midnight. anyone would have thought the v8's only raced twice a year with 7's previous coverage

Thats funny i used to remember watching it on a weekend...

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:39 pm 
Fordmods Addict

VIC, Australia

data_mine wrote:
I doubt now that V8SC / TEGA / etc. know what sort of public acceptance = sponsorship = $$$ they have with complete coverage, I don't think they would've entered into a contract with 7 without guaranteed coverage of similar (or more) prominance.

oh yeah, i know 7 are contracted to play live coverage of the v8's, i just think it sucks that after 10 put in all the time and a tonne of money to build it up into what it is, 7 come along and steal it all. no matter what you think of the commentators on 10, you have to admit they've done an awesome job.

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:41 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

Mash85 wrote:
data_mine wrote:

oh yeah, i know 7 are contracted to play live coverage of the v8's, i just think it sucks that after 10 put in all the time and a tonne of money to build it up into what it is, 7 come along and steal it all. no matter what you think of the commentators on 10, you have to admit they've done an awesome job.

Awesome job!!! Bill Woods is a joke!! Leah Diffey or wateva he ok but then the darrel wat the fuk does he know... Neil is the only 1 who knows wat he is talking about...

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:43 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

Mash85 wrote:
data_mine wrote:

Also that is Television... look at channel 10 taking the AFL of 7 yrs ago if im not mistaken... things have changed alot and healthy competition is only gonna improve telecasts...

Post subject: Chanting
Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:47 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: Super pursuit

VIC, Australia

GyzmO wrote:
:o :o

Super Pursuit

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 5  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next