Fordmods Logo

We got screewed.. 

Page 3 of 5 [ 68 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:52 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: Super pursuit

VIC, Australia

fiftyone wrote:
hmm, missed all that. well the coverage will be s**t now...
Agree they cant get the footy right how do they think they are going 2 get the v8 supercars right!

Super Pursuit

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:54 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: 98 Patrol

QLD, Australia

jet ute wrote:
fiftyone wrote:
hmm, missed all that. well the coverage will be s**t now...
Agree they cant get the footy right how do they think they are going 2 get the v8 supercars right!

Who cant get the footy right??? Seven... they havnt had it 4 donkeys... dont u ppl understand that if channel 10 had the Telecast of the touring cars wen 7 had they would be just as s**t... Sport on TV has changed heaps in 10 yrs... Channel 7 will be bloody great...

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:29 pm 
Fordmods Junkie

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: EL Fairmont, VFR400 racer

Power: 144 rwkw

VIC, Australia

prydey wrote:
phongus wrote:
buggeroo....I fell asleep when one of the Fords hit the wall...and was meant to be fixed but there was too much damage then when the coolant started to leak...can't remember who it was though...damn missed out =( and sad to hear we lost the championship.

phong =P~

seems we have a real motoring enthusiast here. biggest race of the year and you fall asleep and the bits you did watch you don't know who's who.

come on son!

Had an late one last night...didn't get home till 4AM and had work at 10AM till 2...got home and was tired as. :( my bad

phong =P~

phongus = Post whore 2006
EL XR6 motor, EL ECU + J3 chip, WADE 1673 Camshaft, 3" S/S intake, Pacy 4480, 2.5" Hi flow cat, 2.5" Lukey exhaust.
Max Power = 144.6 rwkw (03/05/2008)

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:39 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: SF5 Forester

NSW, Australia

we got royally a*** raped!!! tander f**k the whole thing up and that little elive wanna be C*** i suppose you all whatched it nuff said but how can a car run really dodge and all of a sudden about few hours later run like a dream.

What's the go "Lnowdes" "now" but why the f**k have ldes.. oh well

R.I.P Tobias my son.

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:41 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

Froudey wrote:
we got royally a*** raped!!! tander f**k the whole thing up and that little elive wanna be C*** i suppose you all whatched it nuff said but how can a car run really dodge and all of a sudden about few hours later run like a dream.

What's the go "Lnowdes" "now" but why the f**k have ldes.. oh well

Its all about there vodafone sponsorship next yr.... its promoting there NOW Promotion... they mentioned it about 3 times in the commentary.

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:01 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Ride: xr6

NSW, Australia

personally i think chanel 10 have done an awesome job covering motorsport especially the v8's.This years bathurst was tops,especially with all the new cameras(suspension,extractor etc),i recon 7 will be hard pressed trying to cover it especially when they are covering that mexican AFL ping pong s**t that people call footy as well.....

yeeeeeehaaaaa

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:06 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

As i can see ppl have little faith in channel 7... Put it this way if they cover the V8's like they cover golf we have no problem of a good coverage... These golf tournaments are not even majors and they running them from start to finish during the week... Have faith i have :D And yeh channel 10 have done great but i dont like that bloody Bill Woods!... and that bloody monotoned darrel beatie!!!!

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:11 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: Fordrunner 5.0 Turbo

NSW, Australia

Molloy wrote:
Holden f$#king cheaters!!! they took us out, see why rick didnt do victory dounts?? and they didnt talk with lowndes, s**t thats what it is.

Rick didn't do victory doughnuts because that method of celebration has been outlawed in Australia 2 seasons ago. If he went ahead with it he would have copped a fine. I remember Lowndes saying a few rounds back that he missed doing victory doughies.

And as for chanel ten being the home of motor sport... I don't think so. Channel 9 and sbs both have their share of group 1 drag racing telecast and that is the second most popular form of motor sport in this country behind V8 super cars (used to be even more popular then the V8's back in the mid to late 90's). Hell they dropped every round of the cart world series from their coverage except for the gold coast round. And they won't even touch american nascar with a 10 foot pole (used to show the aussie stuff 10 years ago). Channel 9 used to show 3 rounds of nascar per year, Daytona 500, Talledage die hard 400 and the brickyard 400.

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:28 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: AU Fairlane 5.0, KE Laser, 01 Kw

VIC, Australia

Yeah xscabbi, i guess that's why rusty was hanging out of his car doing donuts last year!
Never heard of him getting fined!!!

I was f**k disgusted today, and yes Brad it does make a difference from any other race.
There are 2 important things in V8's, 1 is Bathurst and 2 is Championship, Rick was a contender in that "Championship" and he took his rival out unfairly... No matter how you see it, it's big money for a team to pull that off, he cost them more than just a title.

If he had of done it cleanly i wouldn't be b**ch, i'd say hey, best man on the day... But Lowndes was faster than him all day, Rick couldn't stick it to Lowndes no matter how hard he tried, he took the easy way out which is something Lowndes wouldn't have done.

I would love to have seen one of the back runners take one for the team and knock that little no balls f**k face out of the race... "OOPS" sorry Rick!!!

Hopefully over the break he'll have his sex change operation, a sack with testies will be sewn between his legs and he'll have a "MANS" voice (With the help of medication), maybe then he'll learn to drive like a man.

He has to face the stewards over it tomorrow so we'll see what the outcome is, hopefully he will lose his points from the last race and Lowndes will be awarded the crown as he should be... Although i highly doubt that will happen.

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:29 am 
Getting Side Ways

[self-deleted]

Last edited by blackjack_original on Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:54 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 24 images

Ride: BF MKII V8 Fairmont Ghia

WA, Australia

way a stupid way for it to end.

i think if your found responsible for hitting anyone (such as kelly was, ala the drive through) then you should be given no advantage over the person you hit.

you take someone out of the race, your out.

happens in other sports, you take out an opposition player, your gone.

2007 Steel BF Ghia MKII V8 - 19" GTP's + Superlows

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:14 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: NF Fairlane

QLD, Australia

Channel 7 better not cut the end of Bathurst off to go to the news like they did 10 years ago!!!!

That's why they lost the damn contract in first place

If you don't do it whilst your livin, you aint got no bloody chance when your dead!!!

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:43 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Falcon

SA, Australia

Can we all E mail somewhere and complain about the little turd :x :x :x

vik...he is gunna kill someone soon...

[b]BANNED[\b]

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:23 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: Fordrunner 5.0 Turbo

NSW, Australia

Walker wrote:
Yeah xscabbi, i guess that's why rusty was hanging out of his car doing donuts last year!
Never heard of him getting fined!!!

Was that only last year? My bad. But the lowndes interview is in print and I'll dig it up somewhere.

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:35 am 
Smokin em up

Ride: Falcon

NSW, Australia

I really think the points system should be changed.
Actually winning rounds should be worth far more points than being consistiently 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th.
Win, lose or draw, Lowndes is a champion.
Rick Kelly will always be remembered for winning a championship without winning a round, and punting of one of the greatest drivers we have ever been privledged to witness.

BTW, Rick Kelly reminds me of that squeeky voiced teen geek of the simpsons, you know the one who works at Crusty Burger hehehehe

Sort by  
 Page 3 of 5  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next