Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:44 pm 
Technical Contributor

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: 2.0 Turbo VW

Power: 142 rwkw

VIC, Australia

a_total_tool wrote:
XR-Lane wrote:

Fat chance of that. It would seem we have lost Nicko. He has posted his resignation in the mod forum.

He was the last of the senior moderators that did anything. And now Troyman and myself are left to run fordmods by ourselves with only the ability to lock, move or delete threads.

You can laugh if you like, but the fact is Waggin has let fordmods get like this. The lazy prick cant even log on for 15 minutes and give the new cruise mods access to their respective forums.

a_total_tool I wouldn't joke about Nicko going mad with admin rights. Hes the only senior moderator that has done anything for fordmods in recent months. dc straight only uses the forums to sell his jet skis and who the f**k is that f**k Happy that is supposed to add our tech documents to the tech doc library?

My point is we need someone with admin rights that comes on regularly to get things done, we all know this. And Nicko was the only one.

What the f**k is wrong with you today?

I only see XR-Lane doing cleaning up, I sure I haven't seen him at work, cos that's how we roll.

Carefree, we may not be number one, but we're up there.

Post subject: Re: 2010 Cruise Moderator Team
Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:55 pm 
NSW Cruise Moderator

Gallery: 12 images

Ride: TE50

NSW, Australia

Sorry guys, didn't mean to step on anyones toes, just getting s**t done one way or another.

Dave

I have a car.

Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:57 pm 
Fordmods Junkie

EVL098 wrote:
a_total_tool wrote:
XR-Lane wrote:

Fat chance of that. It would seem we have lost Nicko. He has posted his resignation in the mod forum.

He was the last of the senior moderators that did anything. And now Troyman and myself are left to run fordmods by ourselves with only the ability to lock, move or delete threads.

You can laugh if you like, but the fact is Waggin has let fordmods get like this. The lazy prick cant even log on for 15 minutes and give the new cruise mods access to their respective forums.

a_total_tool I wouldn't joke about Nicko going mad with admin rights. Hes the only senior moderator that has done anything for fordmods in recent months. dc straight only uses the forums to sell his jet skis and who the f**k is that f**k Happy that is supposed to add our tech documents to the tech doc library?

My point is we need someone with admin rights that comes on regularly to get things done, we all know this. And Nicko was the only one.

Its a heavy day..............wings most definately required. :mrgreen:
Josh is right but about a few things , just a full on way of putting it.
Be careful Josh. You will be loved as much as me soon. :P

All I can say is, Nicko should have not needed to resign before our new cruise mods where given access. I witnessed countless attempts made by him to get the new mods access.

I am a little disappointed that it had to go this way, as I have already said Nicko is/was the only senior mod that logged on regularly and performed tasks for Troy and myself, like ban spammers that we find etc.

The access has been given to the new cruise mods now, and I am not interested in holding a grudge over any of this.

Lets all move on and make this year a good one for Fordmods events.

a_total_tool wrote:

Sorry mate;

I seen your comment after reading Nickos resignation and was already over it. I know you where not being serious.

Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:29 pm 

Ride: AU XR8

NSW, Australia

ok guys..
afaik all the new cruise mods should have there access now....

Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:46 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: SF5 Forester

NSW, Australia

So I was just looking what happened to the WA and the Other QLD Cruise Mod?

Quote:
To Be Announced

R.I.P Tobias my son.

Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:59 pm 
Fordmods Junkie

This had to do with the case with the current cruise mods for those states ignoring Nickos's calls asking if they wanted to be cruise mods still.

That and the fact that nobody else put their hand up for the position.

Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:32 pm 
QLD Cruise Moderator

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: EF Ford Falcon Wagon

QLD, Australia

XR-Lane wrote:
EVL098 wrote:
a_total_tool wrote:
XR-Lane wrote:

Its a heavy day..............wings most definately required. :mrgreen:
Josh is right but about a few things , just a full on way of putting it.
Be careful Josh. You will be loved as much as me soon. :P

All I can say is, Nicko should have not needed to resign before our new cruise mods where given access. I witnessed countless attempts made by him to get the new mods access.

I am a little disappointed that it had to go this way, as I have already said Nicko is/was the only senior mod that logged on regularly and performed tasks for Troy and myself, like ban spammers that we find etc.

The access has been given to the new cruise mods now, and I am not interested in holding a grudge over any of this.

Lets all move on and make this year a good one for Fordmods events.

[b]GO JOSH, I have to admit Josh may be seen as the person who comes down with the Hammer hard but he is doing his Job and is trying to make this a much better forum to which it could be with some added changes, but like myself i have PM the Administrator and havent even had a reply so the new people do need the necessary tools to make this a better site than it already is, and without access their hands are tied.

GO JOSH and Josh does try hard to help people i know that myself from him helping me on a few occasions

DONT FORGET THE SWAP SECTION LOL[/b]

Sort by  
 Page 5 of 5  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5