Group Buy rules & guidelines
1) Join at your own risk. FordMods is not involved with any of the money transactions. That is solely up to you and the seller/vendor. You should make every attempt to check the background on the person hosting the Buy. Usually, things go fairly smoothly. But there is always a possibility of things going sour. MOST problems arise from poor communication or customer service.
2) All Group Buys must be handled by a member who has a minimum 3 months membership with FordMods.
3) Group Buys must be focused on a single product line. NO package deals of Springs, Wheels, Stereo's etc
4) No custom builds unless you have the product approved by the Senior Moderators and we are reasonably confident the supplier can produce the item by the deadline.
5) No arguing about another organizer's group buy or about a proposed group buy's price. It is up to the buyer to do the homework and determine if the deal is right or not. If you do not agree with a Group Buy price or product, let it be. Do not post negative remarks. If the price is high, don't buy it. You don't like windshield washer lights? Don't buy them.
6) Organizers/Dealers - Do not comment on another's G.B. pricing.
7) Group Buy organisers - DO YOUR HOMEWORK! Make sure you have every detail correct. Make sure your dealer, manufacturer, etc. can provide the goods at the price negotiated and deliver in a reasonable timeline. And most importantly, make sure you can organize the funds appropriately AND keep them separate from all other business.
8) Group Buy organisers - There will be no 'nonrefundable deposits' terms in your group buy offerings.
9) If you are a Group Buy organiser, it is your responsibility to keep the buyers updated. There is no excuse for letting a thread fall behind a few pages. Regular updates are required.
10) Group Buyers must set a start date and a finish date while providing as many details as possible. Brand, price, shipping (if possible), time frame, payment options, pictures if possible, etc. The buyers should know exactly what you are offering without having to ask.
11) It will be required for all seller(s) involved to provide to the senior moderators their contact details, including address and phone numbers. This does not mean posting a link to a web page, if you post up the group buy you must provide the details to a senior moderator yourself.
12) Any thread(s) offering a group buy which has not been given the approval by the senior FAG's will be removed!
Owning 1 of 67612 EF GLi Sedans made
|Who is online|
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests