ba xr6 turbo 04, S.A+ baxr8 wheels 18inch 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: ba xr6 turbo 04, S.A+ baxr8 wheels 18inch
Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:33 am 
Tyre Shredder

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: ef XR8 / xe fairmont ghia 393.

SA, Australia

ok guys just after some expressions of interest.

i will be selling on behalf of a mate.who is not a member aqnd has no access to internet. .

ba xr6 turbo. 2004. 70k on the clock. is a country car. only mod is a capa flash tuner. great car to drive and really pulls if u want to give it some. unknown dyno erad out but i think u could preety much obtain this sort of info from any 1 who has had thier baxr6t capa flashed.

will be looking for around $24.700

next item will be a set of preety well brand new ba xr8 18 inch wheels. the wheels were only used to drive from the dealership to the tyre centre to have the tyres switched to his new wheels. then were taken off and sold to me. i dnt need them as im going stick with my driftR wheels.

these are genuine ford. open to offers as im not sure what they are worth. they do not have rubber on them

thank u

Ef xr8. Charged 9psi, tw 170 heads,track heat intakes,1.72 rockers, f303 cam, custom plazma man/ rapid cooler, 60lb injectors, tko600, sct eliminator, aeromotive fuel system.

393 xe ghia stage 5 als raceglides c4,9" full spool 31spline moser axles. Will be looking at running high 9s low 10's

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]