Joined: 8th May 2007
Looking for expressions of interest for my pride and joy.
Have decided to sell this as ive finally snapped and decided to stop my car modding addiction as its consuming all my family's savings and my missus and myself have said enough is enough
Upon sale im going to buy a grandpa spec newer model AUTO falcon so the missus can drive it and not touch a fuking thing on it, and hopefully focus on other things in life. Sorry about the violin music but its hard to start this thread knowing im gonna loose so much ive put into it..... anyway few specs:
* 155, XXX original km's....... excellent km's for this age vehicle
* AU headgasket fitted 1 year ago
* 1 year old rebuilt T5 manual conversion with Manual ECU....cost me $2200
* 4 week old Heavy Duty clutch and machined 6 bolt flywheel...cost me $750
* ChipTorque Chip with custom dyno tune 2 weeks ago...cost me $700
* Wade 977b cam, Crow H/D Springs and Vernier cam gear only a few weeks old...cost me $400
* New 3.7 diff only a couple months old...cost me $1050
* Lowered 30mm Springs and Monroe GT shocks..... shocks a few months old, springs 1 year?...cost me $700
* Motivator extractors, hi-flow cat, 2.5" exhaust, straight thru muffler...cost me $800.... muffler a few weeks old
* Custom BA cold air intake
* 17 x 8" RoH RT wheels with 235's good tread... cost me $600
* Engine, gearbox oil and coolant replaced only with the best
* Air-con doesnt blow cold air, needs regassing and source of leak fixed i guess?
* 2nd Exhaust outlet has been cut into passenger rear bar for planned twin exhaust mods, not very noticable but have spare rear bumper lying here if need be
* Small squeek on bumpy roads, have been told its swaybar rubbers? Never bothered me so i havnt fixed it
With regards to roadworthy, i assume that the exhaust needs another muffler to pass sound test, but i cant see what else would stop it passing?
Looking for $5800........ car is in Warwick QLD... 1 hour from Brisbane. Car would suit someone who's looking for similar interests in a Ford and would save them alot of time and money with everything done for them
Last edited by FordFairmont on Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
if i had the money i would snap it up that quick nice looking mont good luck with the sale
|Who is online|
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests